YesNoOk

The King of Fighters Zillion MK4 (Update by sdsdsd; Fix by Aiglat&Blue and Me) (Read 10160 times)

Started by 【MFG】gui0007, January 31, 2020, 05:58:35 pm
Share this topic:
The King of Fighters Zillion MK4 (Update by sdsdsd; Fix by Aiglat&Blue and Me)
#1  January 31, 2020, 05:58:35 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
PREVIEW
DEMONSTRATION

ALL EXTRA STRIKERS

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3r95h39p1ohx7mm/kofzmk4-fix%2526update.rar/file

INFO
A dude called sdsdsd provide in Baidu a custom update of KOF Zillion Mark 4, with new characters and the addition of Extra Strikers. But the game have a lot of problems.

So Aiglat&Bleu and me did some fixes. Not in all problems sadly, we did as much as we can.
- Resolution and screenpack aesthetics fixed because it was all over the place before
- Character select rearranged (not messy portraits and the secret characters appearing in the screen anymore)
- Added an extended version of the character select theme
- Some bugs on Jhun, Choi and May Lee fixed
- Sakura excluded (due to serious bugs on her)
- All small portraits fixed
- Added big portraits of Jazu and Silber
- Added the music for the stages (there was no music whatsoever in the game before)

KNOWN ISSUES
- Sadly the new characters like Jhun, Choi, Chang and May Lee still with a messed up AI that doesn't do anything
- The new characters also doesn't have a Striker action. When you called them as Striker, they do nothing
- The game crashes sometimes (like what happend at the end of this video) Just install the NTCore's 4gb Patch and it's solved.
- Kain and Hwa Jai doesn't have big portraits (you can see this in the video)
- Some palettes of Zero (Original) are messed up
- Some sprites of Athena and Lu Mei are missing

Spoiler: List of EXTRA Strikers (click to see content)
Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 06:21:12 pm by 【MFG】gui0007
Re: The King of Fighters Zillion MK4 (Update by sdsdsd; Fix by Aiglat&Blue and Me)
#2  February 02, 2020, 07:00:24 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
That some good progress. Keep at it. Don't give up. You will catch all of the problem and make this game great.