YesNoOk

Marvel Vs Capcom X Demo Version (Mugen Story Mode 2.X Sample Game)(Reuploaded) (Read 11818 times)

Started by kamiloxnumetal, November 28, 2011, 07:40:27 am
Share this topic:
Marvel Vs Capcom X Demo Version (Mugen Story Mode 2.X Sample Game)(Reuploaded)
#1  November 28, 2011, 07:40:27 am
  • "El barrio xD"
    • Chile
NOTE : I forget to restart the triggers when i upload the game the first time so if you have that version please go to MSMConfiguratorPublic.exe and press the Reset all triggers to zero button to relock the secret chars, and see how the unlock system works, the second upload don't need that

Hi i'm here to release the first Mugen Story Mode Tool demo game

The game isn't completed is a preview beta (and i don't know if i'm going to complete it ejje), but with this you can see
in a game what the tool can do

obviously i'm not a mugen character creator, i'm just a programs coder, so i used characters from other people (i give the credits to all the creators, and if someone wants to remove the game links i do it)

In the game you have 18 (+5 bosses) characters and only the Ryu story is available
when you pass the Ryu story you unlock 2 extra characters, you can complete the story quick by pressing F1
(is a demo so i set debug keys to be enabled, you can lock this for a serious game so the people have to play to unlock things)

Controls:

Keyboard:

LEFT/RIGHT ARROWS - move over menus / change story fight option
 ENTER - Select something
 ESC KEY - Go back

Joystick 1 And Joystick 2:

X Axis / Left POV / Right POV - move over menus / change story fight option
 Button 3 (Cross of PSX-Like Joysticks) - Select something
 Button 1 (Triangle of PSX-Like Joysticks) - Go back

and don't run mugen.exe run the other exe

Download Links (Uncompressed 2.1a):

http://www.mediafire.com/?b8cgvp7sxbglll4,ori7ejuq181rrsd,vto9fivjbumddjn,y8qkd2pps0dro31,4y0btp6qx60d5h7

Preview Video (The game must run like this, if u have bugs on win7 please report):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENn0aWwtWU

Screenshots:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Author's Credits (Credits in game have characters i don't use here , here are the demo credits):

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:54:26 am by kamiloxnumetal
Re: Marvel Vs Capcom X Demo Version (The First Mugen Story Mode 2.X Sample Game) ..
#2  November 28, 2011, 08:12:36 am
  • Mite Kudasai, Ore no Henshin..
    • Singapore
Color-loss..  :-\

~ A New Hero, A New Legend~ Cho Henshin! - 超変身! ~
Re: Marvel Vs Capcom X Demo Version (The First Mugen Story Mode 2.X Sample Game) ..
#3  November 28, 2011, 08:22:28 am
  • "El barrio xD"
    • Chile
#4  November 28, 2011, 10:58:52 am
  • Mugenite
    • www.freewebs.com/mangalegend
Well I downloaded the whole thing and tried booting up Mugen.exe where it promptly crashed. I'm afraid I've lost interest in this project, far too much hassle.

I got it up and running and again far too complicated. It kept telling me it needs a file extension that I don't have and it was nigh on impossible to actually get past the cutscenes and into the fights.

I think I'll stick with my own intro/ending cutscenes until we get a decent build of this, good work though.

I rock

Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:38:04 am by Zantetsuken
#5  November 28, 2011, 04:11:11 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
Well I downloaded the whole thing and tried booting up Mugen.exe where it promptly crashed. I'm afraid I've lost interest in this project, far too much hassle.

I got it up and running and again far too complicated. It kept telling me it needs a file extension that I don't have and it was nigh on impossible to actually get past the cutscenes and into the fights.

I think I'll stick with my own intro/ending cutscenes until we get a decent build of this, good work though.

Booting up whit MugenStoryMode.exe
Never click in mugen.exe
Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:15:23 pm by adriano gt
#6  November 28, 2011, 07:49:00 pm
  • "El barrio xD"
    • Chile

Booting up whit MugenStoryMode.exe
Never click in mugen.exe

I renamed the file to "Marvel vs Capcom X - Sample.exe" , use that don't run "mugen.exe" !!!
but what problems do you have...???

and be careful with some antiviruses because the 300mb mugen.exe is full analyzed sometimes

i uploaded more screenshots check the spoiler
Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 08:09:29 pm by kamiloxnumetal
#7  November 28, 2011, 09:53:21 pm
  • Mugenite
Well I started story mode and I kept getting a message that i couldn't access it due to it needing a file extension that I didn't have yet it still finally got to Ryu's first cutscene which I couldn't get through and when I finally achieved that I then had trouble getting through the next one.
I rock

#8  November 28, 2011, 10:03:12 pm
  • "El barrio xD"
    • Chile
Well I started story mode and I kept getting a message that i couldn't access it due to it needing a file extension that I didn't have yet it still finally got to Ryu's first cutscene which I couldn't get through and when I finally achieved that I then had trouble getting through the next one.

can you tell me what's that file extension you counln't access???, maybe is a error with the molebox compressor, i try to upload an uncompressed version later
#9  November 28, 2011, 11:42:38 pm
  • Mugenite
To be honest I wiped it and I really can't be bothered to go through all the hassle of reinstalling it to find out what it is.

I might check it a little bit further down the line but I'll probably leave it alone for the minute.

I would like to know though is it possible to set it up like the conversations you have before opponents like you can in Streetfighter Alpha 3.

That would be pretty cool.
I rock

#10  November 29, 2011, 12:38:28 am
  • "El barrio xD"
    • Chile
To be honest I wiped it and I really can't be bothered to go through all the hassle of reinstalling it to find out what it is.

I might check it a little bit further down the line but I'll probably leave it alone for the minute.

I would like to know though is it possible to set it up like the conversations you have before opponents like you can in Streetfighter Alpha 3.

That would be pretty cool.

i uploaded a video of how it's run on my computer if u want to check it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENn0aWwtWU
Re: Marvel Vs Capcom X Demo Version (Mugen Story Mode 2.X Sample Game)(Reuploaded)
#11  December 07, 2011, 11:42:59 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I really, REALLY like your idea. It's nice and refreshing to see something story related for Mugen as Mugen is essentially a mish-mash of.... everything.... fighting game related. It's a great idea.

But!!

Your layouts look as if someone simply cut pictures of Character 'X' and randomly placed them alongside text related to that character. If you upped your presentation ante a few notches you would have something killer on your hands.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
Re: Marvel Vs Capcom X Demo Version (Mugen Story Mode 2.X Sample Game)(Reuploaded)
#12  December 08, 2011, 12:57:48 am
  • "El barrio xD"
    • Chile
I really, REALLY like your idea. It's nice and refreshing to see something story related for Mugen as Mugen is essentially a mish-mash of.... everything.... fighting game related. It's a great idea.

But!!

Your layouts look as if someone simply cut pictures of Character 'X' and randomly placed them alongside text related to that character. If you upped your presentation ante a few notches you would have something killer on your hands.

xd but this is just a demo, i only want to show the program not to make a game