YesNoOk

Megaman: Bit of Destiny (Read 311293 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, October 18, 2010, 03:58:31 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Should we have a button for basic melee attacks?

Yes, its make the game more fighting oriented
69 (67%)
No, let it as is, with a button for specials only
34 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Re: Megaman: Bit of Destiny
#1001  October 22, 2012, 10:40:10 pm
    • Japan
How is the character template?

Maybe I will cook up new sheet, we will see.
#1002  October 23, 2012, 01:06:08 am
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
AFAIK this project is on hold, so you'll have to wait some time for the template, I guess
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#1003  October 25, 2012, 02:13:12 am
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3
The character template process hit a bit of a snag. Ilu had an HD fry, and he has to wait until pay day to see if he can get an adapter and see if he can restore any data. If worse comes to worse, I have most of the progress that anyone made on anything saved on my own computer, and on a few backups, so not everything would be lost.
As for this being on hold, it's not really. Just Ilu has irl issues, and our main spriter who could probably crap out art (hum) moved on to other projects. I'm still quietly going about my music work, as well as working on Link and Ragna (the last two sheets I had started) while trying to compile all the completed sheets we had

If you see a Diverien, it's almost definitely me. So say hi :D
#1004  October 26, 2012, 07:12:48 pm
  • Like a bat out of hell!
    • Spain
    • makinaman1@hotmail.com
I don't know if the proyect is still open to sprites, but in case it is, I used my old "long-haired" base to bring you...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Castlevania: SOTN, Alucard, not quiteperfect, but if you like it, then I'll finish when I can..

So, what do you think, people? ^^

As always: Credit to lizardcommando, from rockman PM for the hair, and Blackhook for his very very nice SkullCastlevania sprites!
#1005  October 26, 2012, 09:57:00 pm
  • Tentando atualizar tudo...
  • ???
    • Brazil

::)
I do not know if it is still required standard.

hum

#1006  October 27, 2012, 01:28:54 pm
Freezer's preview
#1007  October 28, 2012, 12:32:51 am
  • ✯Uh...✯
    • USA
    • http://dnicknbd.wix.com/lostintranslation
I feel like I should get back into this. I've been out of commission spriting wise due to me focusing more on music.

Trying to make a comeback
#1008  October 28, 2012, 06:55:01 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Yeah, Shadow said the truth: I've had a HD incident, so I just have old files for now.
I need to buy a new external drive adaptador to see if I can still recover those files.
#1009  October 28, 2012, 05:35:08 pm
  • ✯Uh...✯
    • USA

#1010  October 28, 2012, 11:56:24 pm
    • Japan
Not finished yet ;)

Also I am going to make Jay and Kay (MIB) ;)
#1011  October 29, 2012, 02:05:04 am
  • ✯Uh...✯
    • USA

Linn Kurosawa W.I.P

#1012  October 29, 2012, 11:55:04 pm
    • Argentina
More League of Legends bases by my girlfriend

I want to sprite some LoL heroes like Draven or Gangplank but first i need to finish Dio, Belenus and C. Jack
Spoiler: Megaman Bit Of Destiny sprite sheet wip status (click to see content)

[/center]
#1013  October 30, 2012, 12:29:15 am
    • USA
Don't you think making a full-fledged 9 minute piece for a fighting game soundtrack is a bit overboard?
Most fighting games give you the infinite time option, but the standard is 99 seconds. Are there any other songs from that game that would be more suitable for something like a fighter?

How about from 3:00 to 3:31, and then a loop of 3:08 to 3:31?
I just really like the song.

Posted: October 30, 2012, 02:48:01 am
Also, before anyone else,

I call all of these.

Posted: October 30, 2012, 04:21:43 am
If anyone wants him, here's Slendy:
#1014  October 31, 2012, 04:36:16 am
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3

Linn Kurosawa W.I.P
That's actually quite a good looking base you have. Differs from the "Megaman stance with different colors and decoration" issue we seem to be suffering from :P
Don't you think making a full-fledged 9 minute piece for a fighting game soundtrack is a bit overboard?
Most fighting games give you the infinite time option, but the standard is 99 seconds. Are there any other songs from that game that would be more suitable for something like a fighter?
How about from 3:00 to 3:31, and then a loop of 3:08 to 3:31?
I just really like the song.

Posted: October 30, 2012, 04:21:43 am
If anyone wants him, here's Slendy:

The section you requested is a little repetitively high-pitched for an 8-bit mix of it. The sound just isn't right. I may look into the song that Magma Dragoon suggested tomorrow, but it's too late right now.. At the very worst, I'll drop that an octave and use it until I can find a better track.
Also, I may work on Slenderman after I finish up my current WiPs. Just having issues with gethit frames because Link is holding a sword, and Ragna is colorful. I could probably have Slenderman finished tomorrow night, or the day after at the latest.
And guys, I can't emphasize this enough: As of right now, we have more characters than we currently could know what to do with. What we need are stages! I'm working on a generic jungle stage, and have stages for Mario, Sonic, Gunstar Red, Alex, and Tomba. But other than that all we have is the Pillars stage that Hade Firbrun made. We need at least a billion and a half more stages before this can happen :P

EDIT: Just looked up the Dark Castle song, and I gotta say.. it goes very well with the stage. I'll definitely be making that, and after we have a working full game WiP, then I may go back and try to make the loop you requested. As it is now, it would just be too much to try to tone it down and make it fit

hum

#1015  October 31, 2012, 03:10:52 pm
Shadow0X3, can i add some things in Vegeta's sheet? For interaction with Goku.
#1016  October 31, 2012, 09:15:15 pm
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3
Yeah. Lemme just upload my most recent update of it to my DA and link it here. I'll edit this post

Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 09:55:23 pm by Shadow0X3

hum

#1017  October 31, 2012, 09:55:51 pm
#1018  October 31, 2012, 10:15:12 pm
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3
I already have the animation for Final Flash (Only SSJ mode) but I didn't have any new effects for it. The sprites for the launch animation are the SSJ side ones right above the effects

hum

#1019  October 31, 2012, 10:34:37 pm
I already have the animation for Final Flash (Only SSJ mode) but I didn't have any new effects for it. The sprites for the launch animation are the SSJ side ones right above the effects

Can i try my version of it?

#1020  October 31, 2012, 11:31:31 pm
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3
Sure lol I don't care. Honestly the only part of it I cared for was the preparation sprites, because it was almost accurate. And I was actually already working on beam collision. I have it working between me and Vegeta, as well as Gouki, and somebody else I'm forgetting :P