YesNoOk

Cc Iron Terry Bogard -> Kof  (Read 67740 times)

Started by ironmugen, July 27, 2003, 01:29:46 am
Re:Cc Iron Terry Bogard -> Kof
#121  August 09, 2003, 07:17:51 am
  • your new boss
im new to the mugen world.i guees i kinda was acting like a leech.but im not really like that it's just i like using charcters that people
make because it show's me what type of a imagination they have.im trying to make my own charcter
W.I.P

10%
#122  August 09, 2003, 07:21:41 am
  • :o
    • www.freewebs.com/ryouga2002/
Yeah, it takes a lot of practice to make a full character. If you read one of GohanSSM2 posts, then you relize what is the truth between making characters and already maked characters.

I know it's hard to be a newbie, but you have to get respect to yourself. Or you never fit in.

It's getting way off topic, let's get back to this.
Each time someone says that, the favicon keeps being a fucking step arrow for 66 days. >:)
<--- >:)
"Bugs Bunny and Scooby Doo and all my favorite cartoon heros, came to my room...and ate cookies with me...and sang songs for sixteen hours...Goddamn!" ~ Tyrone Biggums, from Dave Chapelle Show
#123  August 09, 2003, 07:56:47 am
  • I am the Jester that toys with your Heart.
im new to the mugen world.i guees i kinda was acting like a leech.but im not really like that it's just i like using charcters that people
make because it show's me what type of a imagination they have.im trying to make my own charcter

Well I will forgive you for being new, but that still doesn't mean you can be a jerk...oh and by the way, it was my business. :P
#124  August 09, 2003, 08:26:02 am
  • your new boss
your absolutely right
W.I.P

10%
#125  August 09, 2003, 02:24:34 pm
    • cutemugen.free.fr
new or not I'll not forgive you.
stay a n00b and a leecher as you're and go away.

Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 02:25:13 pm by Chloe Sullivan
#126  August 09, 2003, 03:18:23 pm
  • your new boss
W.I.P

10%
#127  August 09, 2003, 03:37:52 pm
    • cutemugen.free.fr
everyone know who is the leecher and the useless guy here !

orochikyo by pm : "i thought of that would be your answer.this is probally going to sound stupid but could you send sissy"
#128  August 09, 2003, 03:43:13 pm
  • your new boss
you hardly know me.yet you juge me.your just a sad person.your pethetic talk means nohing to me forgive me or not but just get over it
W.I.P

10%
#129  August 09, 2003, 06:00:50 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
you hardly know me.yet you juge me.your just a sad person.your pethetic talk means nohing to me forgive me or not but just get over it
orochikyo.you are a pathetic n00b.and a sad person too.just get over it  ;D

#130  August 09, 2003, 06:35:07 pm
  • your new boss
thats funny coming from you the seddest person hear.your a joke
W.I.P

10%
#131  August 09, 2003, 07:53:59 pm
The topic of this post is clearly not here... So I think that if you post from here on then it should be about Terry, and not just complaining orochikyo ::). Actually there is a place that you might like to go orochikyo, its called MRev. :P

Well I think that this needs to stop, and I really wish that I was a global mod sometimes. Although for the time being, it seems to have subsided, oh and orochikyo, pease stop trying to dis my sister, by which I mean Faye/Chloe, she is like a sister to me and I will not tolerate that.
Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 07:54:43 pm by Sherazard
#132  August 09, 2003, 08:02:19 pm
  • "I am the definition of cool."
I spit in the face of those who don't want to be cool!

http://www.freewebs.com/ravenous369/index.htm
#133  August 09, 2003, 08:11:12 pm
  • Chicks dig me. (SDS Overfiend is the Gamertag)
    • wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html
i could'nt agree more,iron is long gone and he not gonna comment on this for about 3 months so we should just nip it,

btw sherazard what up with that character in avatar the  she look tempting to throw in the mugen gumbo (how is she coming along?) will she be released? she look like she's nice with hers.
i swear, Stupid muthafokkers exist all over this board!
Nonetheless Dickriders get all of the Attention!
Go Figure.
--------------
Yes online Gaming is important........ Who Else are you gonna practice on?
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html

Beta Kagetsura can still be found here.
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/Kagetsura.rar
#134  August 09, 2003, 08:12:23 pm
Hey orochikyo, you hardly know them (ZantetsuMug and Chloe), yet you judge them, you say they are sad...
Erm. You are eventually not stupid but you do show use your most stupid face. So show us your good face or piss off.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 08:16:00 pm by Byakko
#135  August 10, 2003, 06:59:20 am
btw sherazard what up with that character in avatar the  she look tempting to throw in the mugen gumbo (how is she coming along?) will she be released? she look like she's nice with hers.

Well Star, she will be coming to mugen, and I plan on converting her to mugen. But I will not be able to till Samurai Shodown Zero is released, seeing as she is from that. Also I need to finish Neo, Trinity and maybe Diana before Id convert her. 8)
#136  August 10, 2003, 09:14:58 am
  • Chicks dig me. (SDS Overfiend is the Gamertag)
    • wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html
well i never got to ssz but it looks like the motw team is making it,and you know it will be alot of frames for her.
good luck on it.  
i swear, Stupid muthafokkers exist all over this board!
Nonetheless Dickriders get all of the Attention!
Go Figure.
--------------
Yes online Gaming is important........ Who Else are you gonna practice on?
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html

Beta Kagetsura can still be found here.
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/Kagetsura.rar
#137  August 10, 2003, 05:03:49 pm
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona
This Whole Topic should have stoped at page 4 if you ask me :P

Then why did you keep replying long after that? Your posts here easily fill a page or two - try practicing what you preach for a change...

Can we get back to talking about Iron Terry please?...
#138  August 10, 2003, 05:41:33 pm
  • The Original.......
Then why did you keep replying long after that? Your posts here easily fill a page or two - try practicing what you preach for a change...
Well maybe your right I should & I doubt that they fill a page or 2 :P

Watch I'll delete all my posts in this topic & it won't make any differance.

Moderator's edit: as I type this, this post is the 2nd of the 11th page - let's see where it ends up after SAT deletes his posts...

My Edit: 1 whole page OMG  :o ::) :P

Moderator's edit 2: you do realize I only found this post and edited at least 10 minutes after you originally wrote it and started deleting your posts, right? Which means that were even more posts from you back then - about a full page of them all put together, none missed when deleted, except for the replies you got from some people.
Last Edit: August 10, 2003, 09:31:42 pm by Loona

ironmugen

#139  August 20, 2003, 06:20:47 pm
1 pass in 1 char = 10 pages of nothing.............

Almost end of August... almost time to go back to France.

cya later

* Ironmugen Gone in Spain revivs an old topic ;D
#140  August 21, 2003, 06:39:54 am
  • The Original.......
Moderator's edit 2: you do realize I only found this post and edited at least 10 minutes after you originally wrote it and started deleting your posts, right? Which means that were even more posts from you back then - about a full page of them all put together, none missed when deleted, except for the replies you got from some people.
Whats your point :P

Bah, who cares anymore :P
Lets get back to business here guys.