YesNoOk

M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Read 4087126 times)

Started by Berry, May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3
#481  August 03, 2014, 12:14:59 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭

^hail zoom out

Working tho dunno if:
should keep the stage resolution as 640x480 to have more space to move around.
or
Make the resolution 960x720 for better image quality plus character would look bigger.
#482  August 03, 2014, 03:53:22 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Why is there a portrait of a dragon? That looks lame and nerdy! No kingdom would ever do that! Why not just a flag with an emblem of a dragon?

Also, is that an actual Mugen screenshot? That looks too clean to be a Mugen screenshot.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#483  August 03, 2014, 06:05:31 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Busy. Busy. Busy.

That explains my current trend as I have been wrapping things up, 1.0 wise, to make room and finally organize for a smattering amount of 1.1 content. I've been doing some pretty awesome work involving PNG files as of late, and the results are beyond spectacular. What's awesome about 1.1 is the complete lack of indexing. I.E. I can create a template within a few hours (instead of that and then formatting) and that template can be used to quickly convert to whatever format I choose to cover. In a week and a half, I created 11 template files. With 1.0, that would have taken a literal month or two.

With that kind of speed, my creative juices and motivation has spiraled back to where it was, and that's creating a lot of content. It's really nice to be officially back in the game ;D

To commemorate my move to 1.1, I'm going to soon release all of my unissued 1.0 portraits. I've had a majority of this stuff sitting on my HDD for about a year and a half or even more in some cases. Portrait work got to be so damned time consuming and involving, I wasn't as compelled to do anything. So I'm glad that has changed. I'm finalizing this upcoming pack, and it's gonna be a literal doozy: Expect about 100ish portraits to send 1.0 off in the style that it deserves.

So here's a preview. Most of it is old, but worth sharing once again. And yes, all of these are indexed at 256 colors. :2thumbsup:

Expect some screenshots of even more material when these are finally shared.

Stay tuned. :devilish:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#484  August 03, 2014, 06:58:42 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Why is there a portrait of a dragon? That looks lame and nerdy! No kingdom would ever do that! Why not just a flag with an emblem of a dragon?

My kindom is full of nerds and weebos (XD)
Also thou that about a dragon patern on a flag but wnated to keep that for the higher area of teh stage since is like 1200 pixels tall so has some emty space to fill.

#485  August 03, 2014, 08:18:36 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#486  August 04, 2014, 12:09:45 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
viper is looking hot in game
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#487  August 04, 2014, 12:16:07 am
  • See you in your nightmares!
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com

That T-Hawk man THAT T-HAWK!!!
All i can i say is "SUBARASHI!!!" I cant wait for those. KEEP EM COMIN SAI!

NoZ

#488  August 04, 2014, 12:28:52 am
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Busy. Busy. Busy.

That explains my current trend as I have been wrapping things up, 1.0 wise, to make room and finally organize for a smattering amount of 1.1 content. I've been doing some pretty awesome work involving PNG files as of late, and the results are beyond spectacular. What's awesome about 1.1 is the complete lack of indexing. I.E. I can create a template within a few hours (instead of that and then formatting) and that template can be used to quickly convert to whatever format I choose to cover. In a week and a half, I created 11 template files. With 1.0, that would have taken a literal month or two.

With that kind of speed, my creative juices and motivation has spiraled back to where it was, and that's creating a lot of content. It's really nice to be officially back in the game ;D

To commemorate my move to 1.1, I'm going to soon release all of my unissued 1.0 portraits. I've had a majority of this stuff sitting on my HDD for about a year and a half or even more in some cases. Portrait work got to be so damned time consuming and involving, I wasn't as compelled to do anything. So I'm glad that has changed. I'm finalizing this upcoming pack, and it's gonna be a literal doozy: Expect about 100ish portraits to send 1.0 off in the style that it deserves.

So here's a preview. Most of it is old, but worth sharing once again. And yes, all of these are indexed at 256 colors. :2thumbsup:

Bout time,ive been telling your ass for almost a fucking year,thank you God my beta transforms all non believers lol,now for real man,that looks sweet,im planing one last hurra for 1.0 as well,but its a secret,yout work will cone in handy for dat
#489  August 04, 2014, 02:07:17 am
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

Reminder that you should never set your width as a negative interval for coding parallax.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#490  August 04, 2014, 02:11:20 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I still want that as a stage
#491  August 04, 2014, 02:17:03 am
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75
That stage looks pretty interesting. Still.
#492  August 04, 2014, 02:17:52 am
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
Me too, but so far playing around with the coding aint' giving me the results I want so far, making it look like the way the SNES did it.

玉と碎けよ!
#493  August 04, 2014, 02:19:26 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
do that with an f-zero floor instead lol
#494  August 04, 2014, 02:32:38 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I still want that as a stage

As do I. Trippy Mario Kart should be released. Or Guild's mods and I will create reason to ban you. ;)

That T-Hawk man THAT T-HAWK!!!
All i can i say is "SUBARASHI!!!" I cant wait for those. KEEP EM COMIN SAI!

Bout time,ive been telling your ass for almost a fucking year,thank you God my beta transforms all non believers lol,now for real man,that looks sweet,im planing one last hurra for 1.0 as well,but its a secret, your work will cone in handy for dat

Thanks guys. I'm really gunning to get these out by Thursday the 7th at the latest. Hearing your replies gets me very excited and I appreciate your words too. They also help fuel what I'm working with for 1.1. :devilish:

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#495  August 04, 2014, 02:48:35 am
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
As do I. Trippy Mario Kart should be released. Or Guild's mods and I will create reason to ban you. ;)
Not if I blackmail the mods to turn me into one, so I can counterban you.

玉と碎けよ!
#496  August 04, 2014, 02:54:26 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

#497  August 04, 2014, 02:57:51 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
How much ya willing to offer? See some need money to pay off their debts, it's why they're stuck on this dead end job!
#498  August 04, 2014, 03:07:11 am
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75
F-Zero? This little thing has caused me to do the White thingy from that... SNES game... what is it White Land? Yeah I'll devolop that.
#499  August 04, 2014, 07:06:41 am
    • sites.google.com/view/ariasoftheend/home
Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 07:27:37 am by Margatroid
#500  August 04, 2014, 07:10:57 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
F-Zero? This little thing has caused me to do the White thingy from that... SNES game... what is it White Land? Yeah I'll devolop that.

If you do an animated White Land 2 (start area has a lot of animations, but manage to keep the icy ground that 1 has) or Fire Field (this'll be easier) I'll love you

In fact, any animated F-Zero SNES stages would be nice. As far as I know only EXShadow and SamusAran(numbers I forget) did anything animated, and the latter's stage was a complete mess ingame. I have a Mute City (and I think Big Blue?) somewhere that's static since it's just a rip from the track selection screen in practice mode.