YesNoOk

R@CE's Wips - Ray McDougall (Read 92116 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, October 27, 2018, 06:15:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: R@CE's Wips
#101  June 16, 2019, 04:05:34 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Beside of the cut in big fire bird (that you're fixing) It's incredibly good!
I truely want to see more of these oldschool characters GEMS in this style!

What a team, guys!!
#102  June 19, 2019, 04:04:59 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
#103  June 19, 2019, 04:35:44 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Why do you need 2 modes? Is the second gonna be like an EX version?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#104  June 19, 2019, 05:13:40 pm
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Why do you need 2 modes? Is the second gonna be like an EX version?

Of course I don't need to have 2 modes, but this is something that I would like to do because of my own preference and also because there are things that I want to put in her that normally she wouldn't have.

So to give players what she originally had and also some custom things thats what I have decided on.

What's the point of making stuff if you cant make things that you want ya kno? So yea thats why

BTW  I'll probably need another Lv3 portrait for her to pull this off if you don;t mind.
Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 05:16:46 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#105  June 19, 2019, 05:30:55 pm
    • UK

I did the latter because it was closer to the sprites, it's odd when someone uses character art in a different costume for the portraits.
WIP Schedule:
#106  June 19, 2019, 05:34:45 pm
    • USA

I did the latter because it was closer to the sprites, it's odd when someone uses character art in a different costume for the portraits.

Thanks dude! I still wanted the other one as well. She doesn't have many good pics, plus like I said I'm trying to do another mode with her.
#107  June 19, 2019, 06:54:30 pm
    • UK

Used another pic. This more innocent one could work for the normal mode. Seeing you may add an EX mode.
WIP Schedule:
#108  June 19, 2019, 09:36:49 pm
    • USA
She's a charge character in the source material.

Will she have a feature that lets you change commands in the config like your Jean Pierre?
#109  June 19, 2019, 09:48:24 pm
    • USA

Used another pic. This more innocent one could work for the normal mode. Seeing you may add an EX mode.

Thanks dude! I'll add it in once I get home

She's a charge character in the source material.

Will she have a feature that lets you change commands in the config like your Jean Pierre?

Of course. I'll include it just like I did with Jean Pierre who also has an update otw.
Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 10:06:06 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#110  June 20, 2019, 08:29:55 pm
    • USA
looks really cool.....i will be converting characters from other fighting series, i guess one character at a time i have plans to convert more world heroes characters

After you're done with converting the WH characters, I suggest series like Eternal Champions and Weaponlord. 

The sprite work in those games are fugly to look at, so a talented artist like you could do them justice.
#111  June 20, 2019, 08:32:37 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Happy to see you're including a groove/version of the character more faithful to source as well as your own unique take.
#112  June 20, 2019, 08:43:24 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
YO! R Tag Team Frenzy, Once I get off work I'll make you a Big port if you like?
#113  June 20, 2019, 10:44:06 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Here's mine:
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#114  June 20, 2019, 11:30:10 pm
    • USA
looks really cool.....i will be converting characters from other fighting series, i guess one character at a time i have plans to convert more world heroes characters

After you're done with converting the WH characters, I suggest series like Eternal Champions and Weaponlord. 

The sprite work in those games are fugly to look at, so a talented artist like you could do them justice.

Thanks dude! Actually I was trying to do all of the Fighters History Chars 1st along with some other misc things that I had on hold during my 3 year break from mugen. But that doesn't mean I won't ever do any. The character Blade from Eternal Champions would be dope.

Happy to see you're including a groove/version of the character more faithful to source as well as your own unique take.

That means a lot dude, thanks! I'm trying to be more considerate so that everybody is happy but still do what I want as well.

YO! R Tag Team Frenzy, Once I get off work I'll make you a Big port if you like?

Dude yes! But if you do please make one for the EX or Evil versions with a different color for the costume as well because I'm going to make another version of her with different moves
#115  June 21, 2019, 01:42:46 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
#116  June 21, 2019, 01:53:27 am
    • USA
Dope stuff dude! Thanks dude! I'll be hittin you up in the future for another character soon
#117  June 21, 2019, 05:01:03 pm
    • USA
Ok guys so far I have this included in the regular version of Jeanne D'Arc

Aura Bird/EX (Does 2 hits on EX)

Flash Sword/EX (Does more hits depending on button strength and EX does 4 hits with wall bounce)

Justice Sword/EX (Does more hits depending on button strength and EX does 4 hits)

Slash Whip/EX (Does more hits depending on button strength level while lunging forward during each swing. The distance also depends on the button strength level as well)

Angel Arrow/EX (The damage level of the arrow increases by the button strength and the EX version shoots 2 of them)

Super Aura Bird (Does 6 hits and has a wall bounce, allowing for extended combos) *That may or may not change, idk yet....

So that's what I have so far, let me kno what you think
#118  June 21, 2019, 05:03:58 pm
    • UK
I'm confused about the Angel Arrow, it was a super in the original, is it still one here or is it just the way it's written?
WIP Schedule:
#119  June 21, 2019, 05:06:44 pm
    • USA
I'm confused about the Angel Arrow, it was a super in the original, is it still one here or is it just the way it's written?

Ok take note that Im still not done, this is just what I have so far. Yes it is a super, but I decided to make a special move version of it as well. I just haven't made the super yet, I plan on doin so tho.

Be mindful that I'm not done, that list is just to inform what i have so far and how i have it functioning
Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 06:26:11 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#120  June 21, 2019, 07:01:39 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Sounds cool and so many cool combat moves. Keep it going, really looking forward to trying her out.