YesNoOk

- IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA - (Read 4174 times)

Started by ArellonX, September 15, 2011, 02:07:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: - IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA -
#41  September 25, 2011, 12:15:27 am
Polio Vaccine made in America has Cancer virus!!!  :o

http://www.healthsalon.org/193/sv40-virus/

This sucks bad because I think children are required to take this to get into school along with other shots  :(

My little sister got this shot a few years ago  :'(
#42  September 25, 2011, 12:55:29 am
  • I got a PM.
Um without even reading that I have to tell you that the death rate of polio is far higher than cancer. So even if your bullshit was true, people would still take it.

Look at the birth and death rates of all countries before the polio vaccine. Statistically you would be dead without it.

In other words, get more sources of information because you sound like an idiot.
#43  September 25, 2011, 03:01:05 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Cancer is a virus? what is this bullshit.

Also, this forum is not a place to post your conspiracy theories, its a place for MINE.
#44  September 25, 2011, 04:59:44 am
    • Thailand
#45  October 10, 2011, 11:39:19 pm
Not saying vaccines aren't good for you, just saying there are things in them that shouldn't be there. they could have possibly refined it better to not include that virus.

just saying

You should look at the cancer rate today and the sterility that came after  :P
#46  October 10, 2011, 11:51:43 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
A vaccine without a virus?... tell me, what is a vaccine?

Cancer rates increased, or have the detection methods improved?
#47  October 10, 2011, 11:56:27 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Hey Professor ArellonX, I'm curious. Do you believe people landed on the moon? Who killed JFK? And who was responsible for 9/11? Is there an alien cover-up?
#48  October 10, 2011, 11:58:37 pm
i thought it was a well known fact that vaccines cause autism
#49  October 11, 2011, 12:25:09 am
  • It does not block punches. Stop trying, we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearss!
    • Argentina
And 9/11 means November 9 in Europe.

OZ

#50  October 11, 2011, 12:30:04 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#51  October 11, 2011, 12:34:46 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
All of these conspiracy theories are themselves a conspiracy set into motion by the secret world government to keep the people who notice these kind of things distracted from what they're really doing.
#52  October 11, 2011, 12:35:25 am
  • (´ー`)ノ

OZ

#53  October 11, 2011, 12:36:38 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
All of these conspiracy theories are themselves a conspiracy set into motion by the secret world government to keep the people who notice these kind of things distracted from what they're really doing.

You're so naive, you can't even see what's really going on.
ಠ_ಠ
#54  October 11, 2011, 12:40:54 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Are you saying that the conspiracy conspiracy is a conspiracy?  How can that be?!

OZ

#55  October 11, 2011, 12:41:39 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Watch the videos I posted and maybe your eyes will be opened.
ಠ_ಠ
#56  October 11, 2011, 03:38:18 am
There are two kinds of Polio vaccines, one of them uses the virus that is said to cause cancer, the other is made safer without that particular virus.

i thought it was a well known fact that vaccines cause autism

That was proven to be a hoax though parents are not convinced that they are fully safe.

Hey Professor ArellonX, I'm curious. Do you believe people landed on the moon? Who killed JFK? And who was responsible for 9/11? Is there an alien cover-up?

I  wouldn't know, there isn't evidence other than multiple eye witnesses who've come out to tell similar to identical stories. It's kinda impossible to get a smoking gun on extraterrestrial evidence.

It may very well cause an even bigger panic to know that all those stories floating out there are actually true!!!  :o

The moon landing seems legit, JFK is definitely a cover up. Politics is nasty business. 9/11 has overwhelming evidence that those buildings did not come down on their own. As far as the government being involved in it is yet to be proven. They are however a major part of it and are likely the cause of it for some kind of political agenda/scheme.
Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 03:46:56 am by ArellonX
#57  October 11, 2011, 09:27:05 am
    • Thailand
Of course the buildings didn't come down on their own, a couple of airplanes crashed into them. Who the fuck are you kidding?

And vaccines are MADE of viruses. Vaccines are weakened viruses that won't do any damage to a healthy immune system. The sole purpose of any vaccine is to allow one's body to build antibodies against the particular virus contained in the vaccine.

And causing cancer is a slow death, if anyone wanted anyone dead, it would be something more instantaneous. You only kill someone slowly if you want them to suffer. Are you saying the government has a personal grudge against a bunch of people they've probably never met?

You don't know shit. Stop spitting nonsense.

OZ

#58  October 11, 2011, 03:14:29 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
You just don't get it rajaa. People notice sudden deaths, they kill us slowly so we don't even realize we're dying.
And people don't suspect anything when it's cancer, I mean, we all die sometime.
In the meantime the government/shadow government and corporate elite are taking the good vaccines.
And they're killing us softly with their cancer.
ಠ_ಠ
#59  October 11, 2011, 09:53:15 pm
Yes that's the idea going around, if we were suddenly being attacked out in the open the people would rally together with their own weapons and fight back for survival. But imagine instead they decided to poison you slowly until your body gives up. You never see it as an attack and assume it's natural!

Sterility is another tactic people believe is being used against them. There is a very strong correlation between being sterile and vaccinations.

Yes vaccinations are made with viruses but the Polio vaccine has two versions made. One of them contains the sv40 Virus which has caused tumor growth in rats - pointing to cancer. The other virus is safe.

My complaint is the use of SV40 in Polio vaccine.

Check out the flue vaccine, people who have taken it have had convulsions. They even contain mercury, mercury is seriously poisonous.

On the autism subject the Amish have never had vaccines and they never ever had autism, not one case.

It was proven to be a hoax but strangely enough the affects do seem to come out just after the vaccination. It mainly affects boys cause they are more open to mercury poisoning than girls.
Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 09:57:48 pm by ArellonX

OZ

#60  October 11, 2011, 09:59:30 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
On the autism subject the Amish have never had vaccines and they never ever had autism, not one case.

You don't think changes in diagnosis might play a part in the 'increase' in autism?

Also, I remember not getting a flu shot year before last.
I got swine flu.

And this world could use a little more sterilization imho.
ಠ_ಠ