Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#3361  August 27, 2019, 01:04:31 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Most of the time, these kinds of acrimonious back-and-forths should really be kept private. The rest of the world doesn't need to see everyone's dirty laundry aired out in public.
#3362  August 27, 2019, 01:39:28 am
Hey so, just to clarify something, Ethan, you are a member of z2, right? Don't know if you saw it back a page. Just curious.

He is. I don't know if he saw that, he probably didn't so I'm answering for him.
#3363  August 27, 2019, 02:41:47 am
    • USA
Dang, he jumped in so quick to mock me. Was a bit surprised. That’s my fault though, my bad bad humor. You couldn’t have known, that that’s what happened to me. Rant videos with my face and or likeness.

Random... So what are my chances on joining?
#3364  August 27, 2019, 03:40:14 am
    • Canada
Jesus....

get home from work to this. goddamn.

@2dee.... you again vastly overestimate how much I give a shit about you. Effecting your personal life? how the hell have I done that? I have legitimately never reached out to you outside a few handful of replies on here, usually just calling you out on some BS. No PM's, nothing on your youtube page. Nada.

but since you had to make a big giant stink about it, I will NEVER reply to anything you ever say or do on here ever again.

Does that satisfy the mods here? I'll leave junior alone.

Fucking hell.

I thought Gui was the one you had beef with anyway. but whatever. I'd be happy to just put you on my ignore list but not sure how to even do that on this forum. mods help a guy out, because I seriously do not care about this entire drama scene and would be happy to end it here and now forever.

*edit* Am I wrong for thinking this is just embarrassing? Dude could have sent me a PM instead of.... whatever the hell this is.
Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 03:45:26 am by Eric The Nihilist
#3365  August 27, 2019, 03:54:02 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
It's fine if each one of you just go on and pretend nothing happened, as you said, just try not getting into drama again. Block each other if you have to. I agree Rei shouldn't have posted this here but he did and nothing will change it, so.. let's ignore and get back to the purpose of the thread.
#3366  August 27, 2019, 03:57:31 am
    • USA
I'd be happy to just put you on my ignore list but not sure how to even do that on this forum. mods help a guy out, because I seriously do not care about this entire drama scene and would be happy to end it here and now forever.
Go to your profile page, click on "Buddies/Ignore List" on the left hand side, then click the "Edit Ignore List" tab, and you can add the username of anyone whose posts you no longer wish to see.
#3367  August 27, 2019, 04:15:14 am
    • Canada
Aaaaand done. Thank you mr.Jmorphman.

My deepest apologies to everyone here who had to witness whatever the hell that was, and my part in it.

If anyone else here wants to call me an asshole, send me a PM and we can exchange insults.

#3368  August 27, 2019, 04:58:38 am
  • If you rip sprites i´ll rip your code
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
Indeed.
There is no knowledge that is not power
--------------------------------------
My Web Site
#3369  August 27, 2019, 05:31:13 am
    • USA
When you tell one person a story, they pass it on and it changes, they pass it on and it changes. I feel like that's what just happened. Typed it out clear as day, but in the end, the context was still misconstrued as being a single individual etc, take note of that. People have tried to do similar things before, basically start over, get away from all the drama(I've tried and it followed), focus on what's really important but that ish is not possible it seems.

Sorry as well, it was a legitimate issue that will just never have a resolution. I really do want to do right by people, but those grudges run deep, but you guys are.. in a way telling me that it isn't my issue to resolve them. I'd never in a million years come here with an issue I couldn't resolve myself, but all I can do is work on me.

Its just a shame that its usually the people you have the most in common with. Can't be friends with everyone unfortunately. Legitimately, no bs, thank you for all of those who did not jump the gun and try to level with me, I know some of you expected me to be much more brash so your intial reaction is.. Understandable? I'm usually ignored by everyone on here because of rumors and the like, past disagreements, but I do appreciate being acknowledged for once.

OAN
I've been studying a lot of law lately. "Conflict of Interest" haha

Nice picture MangeX, indeed. Two assholes.
#3370  August 27, 2019, 05:49:04 am
    • USA
Not every argument can come to an amicable end. Not every interaction will be a good one. And not every issue can be resolved. A sad truth to human existence, but the most anyone can do is acknowledge it and try their best. Sometimes it's just not worth expending the energy on a fruitless endeavor.
#3371  August 27, 2019, 06:55:07 am
    • Canada
Not every argument can come to an amicable end. Not every interaction will be a good one. And not every issue can be resolved. A sad truth to human existence, but the most anyone can do is acknowledge it and try their best. Sometimes it's just not worth expending the energy on a fruitless endeavor.

What argument?

I just walked into 2 pages of this guy, and a bunch of random users I haven't interacted with shiting all over me.

Not much of an argument on my side.
#3372  August 27, 2019, 09:27:03 am
    • USA
I guess can’t see now, but I’m pro-creator/people. This means, no bias, no conflict of interest(saying something that is in the creators personal favor, but unfavorable for other party. Suggesting say, you focus on you and not worry about mugen will piss off someone depending on you to create for them. This usually pisses off those “with” conflict of interest. Thinking only of personal gain; it’s how you make a lot of enemies. I have a lot because I do this all the time when I don’t need to and usually very vocal about it. Really it’s just morals, being sympathetic, but no matter what you say, it isn’t going to change how that works. As he said above, a waste of time. Trying to break the habit.
#3373  August 27, 2019, 02:26:39 pm
    • Canada
For fucks sake..

Where the hell are the mods? They told you to cut this shit out over and over again.

I told you I don't care and to fuck off.

Still you keep going.

Mods what the fuck?

Orochigill, jmorphman, iced. Anyone?
#3374  August 27, 2019, 02:44:56 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
If both of you are so adamant about not wanting to continue this public dispute then why don't you just...shut up?

Trying to have have the last word after admitting a conversation isn't going anywhere is extremely petty.
#3375  August 27, 2019, 03:42:20 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
being aquatic, why doesn't godzilla evolve to have paddles for limbs instead?
#3376  August 27, 2019, 04:02:25 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
because  godzilla is already the peak of human evolution.
#3377  August 27, 2019, 05:14:19 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
human with tail, spiked back and no junk..... 

must be from australia :idea2:
#3378  August 27, 2019, 05:28:28 pm
    • USA
Kakkoii, what’s your ethnicity?

You guys should post more pictures of where you live, those that live overseas.
Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 05:33:27 pm by 2Dee4ever
#3379  August 27, 2019, 06:03:01 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Or they shouldn't and should keep talking about Godzilla, who is clearly a lizard and shares more dna with birds than humans 

Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time