IKEMEN Video Thread (Read 503977 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 13, 2014, 04:49:42 am
Share this topic:
Re: IKEMEN Video Thread
#21  September 20, 2014, 05:12:49 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
I.K.E.M.E.N. - (WatsonGrim69) vs (Toxic)

#22  September 22, 2014, 03:29:35 am
    • USA
Yun Vs Yoko
#23  September 22, 2014, 10:48:36 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com

#24  September 27, 2014, 04:22:47 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com

#25  September 30, 2014, 03:55:53 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com

#26  September 30, 2014, 06:38:54 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
When did you guys played?... everytime i get on the lobby no one is there
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#27  September 30, 2014, 07:05:36 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
When did you guys played?... everytime i get on the lobby no one is there

These were previous matches I recorded a while back b4 the update. We are down to the last 2 vids and that playlist is finished. I'll no longer be recording footage with Toxic But we'll continue to duke it out off cam. You and Toonar12X on the other hand, have a long way to go! If your intested in finishing our playlist, PM me and notify me that you'll be on and want to go in cuz I too have been going on & no one is showing up. Your call Kain.
#28  October 02, 2014, 01:56:57 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
I.K.E.M.E.N - (WatsonGrim69) vs. (Toxic) Finale

#29  October 04, 2014, 10:36:53 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
Intense finale!
#30  October 04, 2014, 01:46:55 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
#31  October 07, 2014, 03:19:57 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
I.K.E.M.E.N. - (WatsonGrim69) vs. (Toonar12X)

#32  November 20, 2014, 06:00:15 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Damnnn I never expected Toonar to be such a good player, dunno just didn't expect it. If It wasn't for Evil Ryu's over powered hyper I wonder if Toonar wouldn't have had the better of you for most of those matches Grim, but being this build is what it is I have to give the nod to you Watson for being the better player. Fun matches to watch :}
#33  November 20, 2014, 06:56:26 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
i gotta better laptop now so i want my rematch WATSON & ELECTR0. and f*** it. TOONAR can get it TOO! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! lol
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#34  November 21, 2014, 09:31:54 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
You can't hang against my Balrog Hannibal, but your willing to try. ;P
#35  November 21, 2014, 09:49:44 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Are you guys still logging in? I though you guys gave up cause of pretty much no one was joining in other than the 4 or 5 people as usual, im really surprised of that, this being a mugen forum and ikemen pretty much made us the online dream come true and not many people are that excited about it , shame :-( oh well let me know when you guys are joining so i can jump in
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#36  November 21, 2014, 10:32:17 pm
    • USA
Nah I just got my laptop back from servicing yesterday. I've been planning on making some changes and updating blah blah etc. I'm about to finally get back to these characters and then I'll just add them in. This honestly is what motivated me to do characters in the first place so we could play competitively. Mugen without online is kinda just blah.. lol. Hella people on the board! I'll just have to rally again haha
#37  November 22, 2014, 06:46:26 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Are you guys still logging in? I though you guys gave up cause of pretty much no one was joining in other than the 4 or 5 people as usual, im really surprised of that, this being a mugen forum and ikemen pretty much made us the online dream come true and not many people are that excited about it , shame :-( oh well let me know when you guys are joining so i can jump in

I think the problem with this Kain is that there is no one in charge of setting times and dates to play. I log in and no one is there so I log back out & others probably do the same. So this won't change until someone that we all respect takes charge.

#38  November 25, 2014, 07:24:20 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Damnnn I never expected Toonar to be such a good player, dunno just didn't expect it. If It wasn't for Evil Ryu's over powered hyper I wonder if Toonar wouldn't have had the better of you for most of those matches Grim, but being this build is what it is I have to give the nod to you Watson for being the better player. Fun matches to watch :}

Thank you Electro! You guys are the reason i go in as well as showcasing skill and whatnot.
#39  November 25, 2014, 07:28:33 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com

I think the problem with this Kain is that there is no one in charge of setting times and dates to play. I log in and no one is there so I log back out & others probably do the same. So this won't change until someone that we all respect takes charge.

Thats a excellent Idea! Just need to set the time and date. If anything else, someone should host on a thread on the schedule seeing as users time zones are different. It can work.
#40  November 29, 2014, 09:51:37 am
  • Screenpack, Stage, & Lifebar Creator/Editor
    • USA
    • navarretechris22.wixsite.com/spectramugen
That would be cool. I've been wanting to get back to Ikemen for a while now.

Here's some fights with Tips4tat, it was supposed to be up a while ago.

Renegade Custom Portrait Thread: https://goo.gl/e8Z7Ts
Project Thread: https://goo.gl/4n8CEt