YesNoOk

Five Nights at Freddy's (Read 399178 times)

Started by Sleepy Eskimo, August 16, 2014, 05:51:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Five Nights at Freddy's
#141  March 12, 2015, 01:16:11 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
    that child's spirit became the Puppet, and is the catalyst for all of the rest of the supernatural happenings in the series.[/list]
    The problem is that it's already been confirmed that The Puppet is the fifth child's mom after she committed suicide in the grief of losing her son! I can prove it, it's in The Living Tombstone's music video for FNaF2![/typical FNaF fan]

I GUESS that could be valid, but you're suggesting that the kid's ghost was just hanging around for a few years before it decided to just bind itself to The Puppet. And The Puppet not being an animatronic is bogus because Phone Guy confirms it's one of theirs.'

Although the biggest problem with this is that if you're right, that means MatPat is right, and all I want out of him is to get a Youtube video of him eating his own feces and choking while saying "THAT'S JUST A THEORY. A GAME THEORY."
    #142  March 12, 2015, 02:08:03 pm
    • This is going to be very entertaining.
      • USA
    Maybe the kid's ghost was just waiting around because it was waiting for its chance for revenge, but couldn't do anything.  Then the killer came back as the daytime guard at the new pizzeria, and when the murders happened that's when it started setting things in motion.

At first I was had thought that the sixth child might be Balloon Boy; The fact that his body wasn't physically present in the pizzeria being the explanation for why BB is the only animatronic that can never actually attack the player.  But the Happiest Night minigame from FNaF3 does seem to really heavily imply that the Puppet is the sixth child.

silly person man
    Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Um, actually, it's a pizzeria, not a burger joint.  Do you even lore, bro?
    Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 02:19:05 pm by Person Man
    #143  April 09, 2015, 01:02:35 am
    • Hug Pikachus!
      • USA
    Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
    #144  April 09, 2015, 02:37:38 pm
    • Double-Crosser
      • USA
    #145  April 23, 2015, 02:54:57 am
    • Double-Crosser
      • USA
    Guys, the hat's gone
    #146  April 23, 2015, 03:03:15 am
    • Video Game Veteran
    • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
      • USA
      • gcnmario.free.fr
    He's probably getting set up for how he wants to tease us with the upcoming movie or some shit. ;)

"You must defeat my flaming
    dragon punch to stand a chance."
    #147  April 23, 2015, 03:33:11 am
    • This is going to be very entertaining.
      • USA
    The fact that there's nothing there clearly means that following on the success of FNaF3 with only one animatronic, FNaF4 isn't going to have any.  Truly a visionary move in horror gaming.

Also since this thread got bumped I have an excuse to post this, because it's wonderful.
    #148  April 23, 2015, 05:59:45 am
    • Double-Crosser
      • USA
    The fact that there's nothing there clearly means that following on the success of FNaF3 with only one animatronic, FNaF4 isn't going to have any.  Truly a visionary move in horror gaming.
    It'll be called "Gone to Freddy's." It'll be about a security guard revisiting the old abandoned pizzeria and finding diary pages about Mangle coming out of the closet to Toy Chica.
    #149  April 24, 2015, 12:04:03 pm
    • Double-Crosser
      • USA
    I dunno where to post this, so after playing lots of good Famicom games, I wondered what it would be like if there was a Freddy Fazbear video game. And I don't mean a FNaF game, I mean a game with Freddy Fazbear as a licensed character. Pardon the crudeness of these graphics, while they mostly follow the NES rules, I am in no way a professional spriter, so here we go.

Oh no! Freddy's too fat, he can't make that jump!

Well, might as well sing those "can't reach the platform" blues away...

... Or use the music note as a platform. Still can't reach that cliff, though.

Well there we go. I figure it might be good to be able to make an extra one in mid-air for some platforms, but..

... your notes vanish very quickly, so you have to figure out your notes ahead of time.

Hooray I made it to the platforMARY MOTHER OF GOD WHAT IS THAT (Let's face it, Foxy would be the main villain of the game. And what pirate wouldn't have a crew of scurvy pirates to help him out? Also a kinda-sorta callback to FNaF2)

Thankfully your notes double as a weapon. (Now a callback to FNaF3)

This is an idea I've had in my head for a while: making a legitimate Freddy Fazbear storyline in the characters' universe. To make it interesting, Bonnie and Chica would also be in with their own unique gameplay mechanics (with Chica being able to hover a little and have a projectile with a farther range, and Bonnie would probably be a tank and do more damage while being able to take more). So in a way, it would be like Little Samson with some Gimmick! and Kirby's Adventure (hahaha like you need a link to know the game) thrown in there.
    #150  April 24, 2015, 01:32:35 pm
      • USA
      • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
    Looks really awesome Jango! I would love to play a game like this.

I love nes sprites.
    #151  April 24, 2015, 06:38:45 pm
    • The Sweeper
    • Surpass my Aniki
      • Algeria
    thats actually look pretty good
    would it be possible to make something like this with the nes emulator
    i mean by making a hacked roms of the game
    -STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
    -DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
    #152  April 24, 2015, 11:00:58 pm
    • Double-Crosser
      • USA
    Yeah but I know dick about romhacking, especially if I was going to hack Little Samson (which is closest to how I imagine the game would turn out). If anything I'd probably just use something like GameMaker ir MMF or something and just do it my own way to avoid all the tricks I'd have to do to make it work on an NES emulator.
    #153  April 27, 2015, 11:49:26 pm
    • DCB | Vato
      • Bolivia
      • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
    #154  April 27, 2015, 11:50:37 pm
    • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
      • Canada
    Dammit! I was just about to post this!

Here's the image from Scott's site anyway.

#155  April 28, 2015, 12:18:12 am
    • Double-Crosser
      • USA
    Final Chapter, yeah right. Tell that to Friday the 13th.
    #156  April 28, 2015, 12:26:38 am
    • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
    • ey b0ss
      • nass.yh95@gmail.com
    Yeah but I know dick about romhacking, especially if I was going to hack Little Samson (which is closest to how I imagine the game would turn out). If anything I'd probably just use something like GameMaker ir MMF or something and just do it my own way to avoid all the tricks I'd have to do to make it work on an NES emulator.

I say Game Maker would be a better idea, can't say much about MMF since I've never used it. I've also fiddled around with GM8 before, so I know what I'm talking about.
    I think I have some files for platformer projects on my laptop, I'd be glad to send them (and or if not on my laptop, link you to them), but I have a strong feeling in my gut that you know what you're doing. But if you want, talk to me about it.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

http://kotaku.com/five-nights-at-freddys-4-the-final-chapter-announced-1700474865

A day after game theory made another video about fnaf lore lmao

Good God, it hasn't even finished?!

..... oh well, more laughing at Markiplier for me!! ;D

This is a generic forum signature.
    Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 12:30:47 am by Black Hatter
    #157  April 28, 2015, 12:42:12 am
    • DCB | Vato
      • Bolivia
      • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
    never played any of the games but yea i like wathcing ppl lets play it and trynna figure out the lore behind it.
    #158  April 28, 2015, 03:39:14 am
    • Miss Pink Maid♪
      • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
    When you look at the source code of the front page of Scott's site you get some scrambled words with the numbers 8 and 7 being repeated which is most likely referencing the bite of '87.

Also just like any other image from Scott, when you brighten the teaser image you can see the word "NIGHTMARE" in big bold letters at the bottom.
    Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 03:51:25 am by Magical Girl Amber
    #159  April 28, 2015, 10:35:45 pm
    • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
      • USA
      • xtremeregime.weebly.com

For those that missed the teaser.
    (Obvious brightening is obvious. :p)
    #160  April 29, 2015, 01:03:04 am
    • Sublimity.
      • Canada
    Jesus christ those fingertips are unsettling alone.