YesNoOk

Five Nights at Freddy's (Read 403618 times)

Started by Sleepy Eskimo, August 16, 2014, 05:51:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Five Nights at Freddy's
#341  July 31, 2015, 02:29:43 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I just watch him cause he IS entertaining and some of his theories actually make me think about things (even if most are just that theories). I want to see what he says about the actual story for this game connecting with the others THAT will be interesting to hear. I know you dislike him Jango but others like myself just enjoy his videos as entertainment even if alot of them are silly lol.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#342  July 31, 2015, 04:50:55 pm
  • Engage me____ mother f_____
  • Killing parents since 1986
MatPat is saying that the current gameplay of FNaF 4 (only) cannot exist due to the actual effects of lobotomized patients having no response to fear. A huge portion of gameplay in FNaF 4 is what we assume to be a child's nightmares. We don't know how fragile these animatronics are. They're apparently sturdy enough to kill you if you're shoved into one of them as we know from the other 2 games. As was said before, Fazbear Entertainment could give two shits less about the safety of people around these things. We have no idea how they're built other than mostly metal. I'm sure they're not your average fragile animatronics since they have full metal (steel maybe?) endoskeletons inside. We know from FNaF 4 (provided that the event portrayed to us really is the Bite of '87) that the yellow/golden bear animatronic (presumably Fredbear) is the one who did the bite. Why are you talking about Mangle or Foxy? Notice also how we've never seen Fredbear outside of an 8-bit form? We have literally no idea of how he's built, what parts he has inside him or anything. We mostly assume that he's got an endoskeleton, but we really have no idea.
They are strong enough to do so for some reasons. While Fazbear Entertainment doesn't gives a shit about safety, they wouldn't want to have something that can harm someone and result in getting sued. Fragile animatronics should be cheaper too and there is no reason to keep them so strong. They are not making T-1000, so, no reason for that. They won't be easily broken this way, but its not going to end well. The only way to really explain it is if they wanted it to be possible for animatronics to walk around, but then you're pretty much asking for trouble. But then there is Mangle, who is a "take appart and put back together" attraction for kids and those shouldn't be able to do this if endoskeleton's parts are attached properly, so, either Mangle's endoskeleton wasn't properly made or animatronics shouldn't be able to even lift an adult without arms detaching, something that would be required to stuff said person into suit. So, if he questions possibility of 4th game happening (we still aren't completly sure if its just a nightmare or something more), shouldn't he also question logic too? Or at least why security guard can't just run away from slow animatronics upon fucking up something. But, if we'll just ignore logic (or lack of it, not sure) and Mangle, animatronics in FNAF can be the way they are shown.
Im talking about Mangle or Foxy because their sharp teeth would help them damage frontal lobe, but this would require strong jaws first. I know that they didn't bite the kid. As for never seeing Fredbear outside of 8-bit form (which is arguable since Golden Freddy could have been Fredbear), i don't think he is much different from Springtrap or at least other animatronics.

Also, turns out that Phone Guy is in FNAF4...or at least his first night call. Parts of it are played randomly in reverse with some extra effects (including slow down or lowered pitch). Its sounds like animatronics' weird speech in first game mixed with Nightmare's jumpscare sound. But once those extra effects are cleared up, its pretty clean. But why is it here? Just because it sounds spooky, to go even further with the "FNAF1 without power management and with extra nightmare fuel" design or what? After shit like 1987 settings on custom night triggering Golden Freddy (which was said to be here just to stop rumors, but then turned out to be the answer after 3 games), i can't really think of such things in FNAF as of something random. Its not even something hard to decipher. Just reversing makes it easy to understand.
Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 07:28:10 pm by BaganSmashBros
#343  July 31, 2015, 10:03:44 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
its possibly a hint that phone guy has to do something to do with killings. I am not gonna get into a debate on that but just saying it could be.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#344  July 31, 2015, 10:32:37 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
You know after reading all of your comments from the point Jango (Who Loves to hates or simply hates him) posted MatPat's Game theory fresh on FNAF 4 to here and studying some theories of FNAF Wikia and watching  this video.....I come to the following points:

Please be aware about the first one isn't really favoring or whatsoever I know Scott had put his efforts in all games and after I posted the quote of his message to his fans and haters I am happy for him.

1. MatPat's Criticism
Now That I recall MatPat's last video on youtube regarding FNAF 3 I feel like he was enjoying this and here Criticizing his story and and the flaws he finds in the games and what so ever....Here he is just asking that how is this possible for child (Victim) to be able to visualize all of this of what we see in the game as his frontal lobe is gone and you are immune to fear etc. Lets be fare no matter how entertaining his theories are sometimes he points out some serious stuff...you know what I mean. But here he is actually criticizing Scott on his early release of this game and his "WIN" is his theory to which he believes to be is just him "HAPPY TO SEE THE FLAWS OF FNAF 4" in his perspective.
You know I watched an episode of blacklist season 2 (Those who watched it may be aware) That Lizzie was in subconscious state recovering her memory. The same can apply hear too i mean he is in coma and basically he is dreaming alright so this would be possible But Yeah his point on loss of the frontal lobe affects many things (dreams included) in our brain its like CPU with NO NVDIA VGA card to support your heavy games. So he rejects this gameplay style and Scott for not putting his more taste... but I feel he may more to dicuss as he pointed in the end of his video. To be fair the video is just a fun

2.WTF is Fredbear?
 I can say Golden Freddy is maybe the Fredbear and Nightmare is the Shin version of this animatronic I mean 6th night and he is there to attack you. The Victim is remembering him as in really horrifying form and whats more

Both Fredbear & Springtrap are hybrids (can be accessed as costumes or used as machine) and in FNAF 4 video games its been shown in both features also I recall FNAF 2 Golden Freddy had had color scheme to which Fredbear too. It could be possible after the bite it got the endoskeleton removed and the suit ended up in rotting away. I consider Nightmare to be non-canon.

3. Phone Guy's calls?
Well Either it might be used as stock sound or what Laharl just said. I just hope that its not what MatPat is sturdy about.

4. Company's Responsibility!!?
Now Its clear either Fazbear's Entertainment are aware of dangerous situation that would put someones life in jeopardy or arent really giving any crap on it. OR it could be that the company doesn't wanna have charges by employees so if a customer gets into a situation then they act fast. No matter what they want buisness to run no matter what the hell happens to their employees...SO THIS COMPANY's Employees are on there own

MatPat is saying that the current gameplay of FNaF 4 (only) cannot exist due to the actual effects of lobotomized patients having no response to fear. A huge portion of gameplay in FNaF 4 is what we assume to be a child's nightmares. We don't know how fragile these animatronics are. They're apparently sturdy enough to kill you if you're shoved into one of them as we know from the other 2 games. As was said before, Fazbear Entertainment could give two shits less about the safety of people around these things. We have no idea how they're built other than mostly metal. I'm sure they're not your average fragile animatronics since they have full metal (steel maybe?) endoskeletons inside. We know from FNaF 4 (provided that the event portrayed to us really is the Bite of '87) that the yellow/golden bear animatronic (presumably Fredbear) is the one who did the bite. Why are you talking about Mangle or Foxy? Notice also how we've never seen Fredbear outside of an 8-bit form? We have literally no idea of how he's built, what parts he has inside him or anything. We mostly assume that he's got an endoskeleton, but we really have no idea.
They are strong enough to do so for some reasons. While Fazbear Entertainment doesn't gives a shit about safety, they wouldn't want to have something that can harm someone and result in getting sued. Fragile animatronics should be cheaper too and there is no reason to keep them so strong. They are not making T-1000, so, no reason for that. They won't be easily broken this way, but its not going to end well. The only way to really explain it is if they wanted it to be possible for animatronics to walk around, but then you're pretty much asking for trouble. But then there is Mangle, who is a "take appart and put back together" attraction for kids and those shouldn't be able to do this if endoskeleton's parts are attached properly, so, either Mangle's endoskeleton wasn't properly made or animatronics shouldn't be able to even lift an adult without arms detaching, something that would be required to stuff said person into suit. So, if he questions possibility of 4th game happening (we still aren't completly sure if its just a nightmare or something more), shouldn't he also question logic too? Or at least why security guard can't just run away from slow animatronics upon fucking up something. But, if we'll just ignore logic (or lack of it, not sure) and Mangle, animatronics in FNAF can be the way they are shown.
Im talking about Mangle or Foxy because their sharp teeth would help them damage frontal lobe, but this would require strong jaws first. I know that they didn't bite the kid. As for never seeing Fredbear outside of 8-bit form (which is arguable since Golden Freddy could have been Fredbear), i don't think he is much different from Springtrap or at least other animatronics.
5. Animatronic's Strength
I think they have strong frame considering how they can do things like shoving your body in an empty suit, biting the brain so they pretty much have this power or it could be effects of possession or simply they were built to do stuff like that. Mangle is something that Logic doesnt apply same thing for puppet too. Also if Foxy or Mangle were to commit the bite they would require the force used by Fredbear to do that. And blame the company for this....

So basically...I agree/disagree with MatPat's video and I am just now concerned about the hidden facts about the plot and Irritated on Story of this game however considering how confusing is situation here.
 I mean
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
So..... I'm  convinced that story here is mystery itself As mini-games point out the explanation on the incident and ............ :wall:
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 12:49:57 am by Segatron
#345  July 31, 2015, 10:40:41 pm
You know after reading all of your comments from the point Jango (Who Loves to hates or simply hates him) posted MatPat's Game theory fresh on FNAF 4 to here and studying some theories of FNAF Wikia and watching  this video.....I come to the following points
???
you may as well have wrote this:
這到底是怎麼了。你為什麼不能正常說話像其他人在這裡我不明白狗屎你說你蠢蛋
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#346  July 31, 2015, 10:44:58 pm
its possibly a hint that phone guy has to do something to do with killings. I am not gonna get into a debate on that but just saying it could be.

Wouldn't say its unlikely (nor that its likely) that he was related. But i can certainly say that he isn't the killer.
#347  July 31, 2015, 11:14:54 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
That was enjoyable, lol.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#348  August 01, 2015, 12:20:49 am
  • Raging Fist
That's some decent Japanese there XD.
as far as Phone Guy, I don't think he did any killings to my knowledge. If anything he might be a victim of Purple Guy.
#349  August 01, 2015, 12:26:44 am
as far as Phone Guy, I don't think he did any killings to my knowledge. If anything he might be a victim of Purple Guy.
He certainly didn't kill anyone, but he isn't Purple Guy's victim either. Well, not directly at least. Purple Guy's victims possessed the animatronics, so, Phone Guy's death on 4th call kinda is his fault. But he didn't killed him (judging by the sound, Golden Freddy did or at least was involved along with 4 main animatronics, but who knows).
#350  August 01, 2015, 12:31:50 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

It's Chinese. Phone Guy didn't do any of the killings as far as we know. We're led to believe that he's been killed in the first game on Night 4, by Golden Freddy.

#351  August 01, 2015, 12:34:41 am
You know after reading all of your comments from the point Jango (Who Loves to hates or simply hates him) posted MatPat's Game theory fresh on FNAF 4 to here and studying some theories of FNAF Wikia and watching  this video.....I come to the following points
???

You know I was actually finishing my post there. Frankly I think Phone Guy was nailed by everyone.
#352  August 01, 2015, 01:36:52 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#353  August 01, 2015, 02:07:07 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
And seeing how most of the commenters are saying that this isn't the Bite of '87... That solves one problem but opens up a bunch of new questions (which I've already aluded to)
#354  August 01, 2015, 02:26:48 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
And seeing how most of the commenters are saying that this isn't the Bite of '87... That solves one problem but opens up a bunch of new questions (which I've already aluded to)

Great, so either Scott confirmed that the minigames take place in '83 or something else we've no idea of. :S

#355  August 01, 2015, 09:32:15 am
http://imgur.com/cdEvdFn scott again with the mix up
...So, first, he asks Markiplier in commentaries why he didn't called him to be Phone Guy's voice and now this? Pretty kool guy.

Yeah...if that "1983" thing actually means something, then we'll have even more stuff to go through...It would make more sense though. Fredbear and Springtrap are still here as the main animatronics. But 2 bites sounds like a really bad luck and there is a girl with toys of toy animatronics (or at least Toy Bonnie). So...?
#356  August 02, 2015, 01:47:34 pm
http://imgur.com/cdEvdFn scott again with the mix up
Alright Scott Thats The nailing punch .....

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

speaking of....an evidence useful maybe
Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 10:06:17 am by Segatron
#357  August 03, 2015, 10:13:39 am
So since this reply to MatPat by Scott....I have been in search of something in last three games and I have been browsing his other sites not really much of help
and this is from Scott to everyone

#358  August 03, 2015, 10:46:34 am
speaking of....an evidence useful maybe
Interesting theory. But i don't really think that bullies were killed ("Kids vanish at local pizzeria - bodies not found" doesn't sounds like it involves teenagers and they would be impossible to hide in suits without anything sticking out or just leaking, so, they bodies would be found while a small kid will fit a lot better). There are 5 bodies in all FNAF2 minigames too (outside of Take Cake to the Children minigame).

So since this reply to MatPat by Scott....I have been in search of something in last three games and I have been browsing his other sites not really much of help
and this is from Scott to everyone

While its nice, this is one of the last things i would like to see.  25 murderous animatronics looking happy. And one dead guy.
Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 10:50:12 am by BaganSmashBros
#359  August 03, 2015, 11:13:33 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I dunno where it said they're teenagers. I mean they're bigger, yeah, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're teenagers. They could be in like 4th grade or something, and the victim is in 1st grade. SOMETHING LIKE THAT I dunno.

Also tried brightening that image. Nothing. Looked in the source code. Nothing. This sure looks final-hahahaha yeah right.
#360  August 03, 2015, 11:35:58 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Hmm, Golden Freddy's eyes are lit up in the bottom right (our left). That's... interesting, yet his eyes are not lit up in the head at the top. I wonder if they're all supposed to be different animatronics.