YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2197971 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3321  November 04, 2018, 12:46:05 pm
i have no qualms about her usefulness it's just her art , god damn the more i look at it the more i hate it. can't believe some people like this garbage.

and i'll say it over and over and over.
#3322  November 10, 2018, 02:05:21 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Christmas 2017 rerun on the 13th.

https://fate-go.us/christmas_revival/

This only means we're getting closer and closer to the dreaded wombo combo that is Useless Goddess, Cock Wizard, Musa-She, and Gramps.
#3323  November 10, 2018, 02:40:37 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
JP players: who did you pick with the latest SR ticket?

I still can't make up my mind between Gorgon and Heracles.
#3324  November 10, 2018, 02:45:39 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
My heart wants to tell you Heracles if you somehow haven't rolled him yet. But we've been in the game so long I can't honestly tell you the last time I used him. As someone who is unlucky when it comes to rolling avengers I picked Gorgon last year and have not regretted it, she's a hoss.

I'm torn between Saberlot and Jubei myself, so I'll also take some opinions.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3325  November 10, 2018, 03:35:59 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Yagyu can put up much higher numbers in his NP and even get a massive refund (can't remember if he can get a full refund without support rn) but his burst damage is limited to a single turn and needs a source of stars. He also has some degree of resilience because of the dodge and attack debuff.

Saber Lancelot's NP isn't as strong and he can't refill it, but since all his skills last three turns he does overall more damage than Yagyuu and has the advantage of being almost completely self sufficient, since he generates his own stars. Since all his skills are geared towards attack he's rather frail.

When you throw in support like Tamamo, Nero Bride, Caster Gil and Paracelsus the lines between both get a bit blurred, but I'm partial towards Lancelot because his weaknesses are easier to patch.

Plus Saber Lancelot doing NP-A-A with support BB preventing the cards shuffling is fucking hilarious to play with.
#3326  November 10, 2018, 04:23:32 am
JP players: who did you pick with the latest SR ticket?

I still can't make up my mind between Gorgon and Heracles.

heracles , there are tons of better avengers. if you want scaley snake tiddies go for gorgon
#3327  November 17, 2018, 12:06:09 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
We're getting a Thanksgiving banner starting on the 18th with Iskander, Illya, Saber Shiki, Scathach, Gilgamesh, Raikou, and Shuten. One of them will be on rate up per day which it changing everyday afterwards until the 26th where all of them will be on rate up on the last day. Shiki and Illya's rate ups will also include the KnK and Prisma CEs as well.

This is basically the New Years banner from JP with Ishtar, Kintoki, and Musashi being replaced with Raikou and Shuten. This isn't the guaranteed SSR banner which won't happen until probably New Years so they won't skip the servants that appear in Babylon.
#3328  November 18, 2018, 08:20:53 am
gonna pass i already blew off all my remaining quartz on jack and i still haven't got her. gonna try again til i get her.
#3329  November 19, 2018, 06:52:35 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Your best bet is the upcoming guaranteed 5* class based gacha where the Assassin/Extra banner only  has Jack and Jeanne as the rate up servants, so you literally have a 50% chance.
#3330  November 19, 2018, 12:58:41 pm
now you tell me , i already spent money lol still havent got her. at least i'm not alone there's a big whale i know that still wanting to have her since last year.
#3331  November 21, 2018, 10:35:17 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#3332  November 21, 2018, 10:59:16 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
PADORU ! PADORU!
#3333  November 22, 2018, 09:39:28 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Ishtar banner incoming. If you're waiting for Merlin, stay strong. Don't fall for those sexy legs.
#3334  November 22, 2018, 11:37:53 am
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Screw Merlin, I'm totally going for that defenseless anus.
#3335  November 22, 2018, 12:12:47 pm
Ishtar banner incoming. If you're waiting for Merlin, stay strong. Don't fall for those sexy legs.

i don't like ishtar , if it's ereshkigal i'll spend another 300 quartz.

i still wonder why they chose rin to be the host of both servants ... if they wanted a blonde servant they could've used luvia and their already rivals.
#3336  November 22, 2018, 01:52:17 pm
    • Brazil
Isn't Ereshkigal a different Rin?
#3337  November 22, 2018, 03:55:40 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Nope, IIRC they did it to throw you off plot wise.

You would assume that rin was always ishtar but then rin would "randomly" be eresh without the game being explicit about that. later it reveals that rina cted weird not because ishtar was weir,d but because she was possesed by eres instead. It was pretty fun reading this thread went byakko went thru that.
#3338  November 23, 2018, 11:03:42 am
    • Brazil
So it was an weird decision on DW part.
#3339  November 23, 2018, 11:10:39 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Prologue for Lostbelt 3 has arrived in JP and guess who shows up from the ending of Lostbelt 2?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#3340  November 23, 2018, 01:35:11 pm
    • Brazil
 :flipout:
Ahem...
Assuming by this picture she seems quite carefree, maybe in fgo she was not infected by Wallachia?