YesNoOk

Protests against corruption and the government in Brazil (Read 1791 times)

Started by 【MFG】gui0007, March 15, 2015, 06:09:41 pm
Share this topic:
Protests against corruption and the government in Brazil
#1  March 15, 2015, 06:09:41 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Re: Protests against corruption and the government in Brazil
#2  March 15, 2015, 06:23:21 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I hope it keeps being peaceful, there's nothing better  to invalidate protest than violent protests.
#3  March 15, 2015, 07:30:45 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I hope it keeps being peaceful, there's nothing better  to invalidate protest than violent protests.

Yep, that happen sometimes in Brazil. Thugs (and cops too) which infiltrate in the protests and start the vandalism.

In this moment, there more of SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND of people in the streets of São Paulo!
#4  March 15, 2015, 07:55:35 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Just a question: Are the cops fully prepared to handle a big protest in case it starts to turn into a riot?
#5  March 15, 2015, 07:57:02 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
The bad thing about that protests is:

Why are protesting?

Those people are making a protest for make a "Impeachment" chance against the President.

If that president lefts out, another from the same group will assume, this irritates me xD

Those people are protesting in a 'blind rage' mode.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#6  March 15, 2015, 07:58:44 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Just a question: Are the cops fully prepared to handle a big protest in case it starts to turn into a riot?

The problem are: If cops starts to rampage the protestants EVEN if the movement are pacifist. In 2013 one, the same thing happened and started a "semi-civil war".

If something like that happens in this case, I'm serious afraid a big tragedy will happens.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#7  March 15, 2015, 08:27:05 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I'm afraid of that too Kleylson, but for now, all happend in a peaceful way. And now it's ONE MILLION of people in São Paulo.
About the Impeachment thing, i agree with you. This is not the final solution of solve the political crisis in Brazil. But Dilma and your team committed a lot of mistakes and told a lot of lies about the situation in our country. We're in the rock bottom, and they trying to hide this. >:(

And as i said in the first post, the protest is mainly against the corruption. I know that corruption is a problem that will take a long period of time to solve/decrease, but the brazilian people doesn't take this anymore.
#8  March 16, 2015, 01:52:00 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Yes, it's happening right now. A massive protest around the Brazil against the corruption, the high tax rates, the poor quality in health and education and also against the president Dilma. It's happening in a peaceful way at the moment.

Just like to point out this a MASSIVE understatement of our current situation. We are in the middle of a full-blown crisis: water and energy shortage, the worst hyperinflation in decades, corruption scandals in which the president is directly involved and taxes raising by the minute, not to mention the raising suspicions of fraud on the previous elections. And to top it all the cynical president coming up and saying all is fine.