YesNoOk

LEGACY CUSTOM BY NoZ (Read 453721 times)

Started by NoZ, September 07, 2014, 05:01:21 am
Share this topic:
Re: LEGACY CUSTOM BY NoZ
#301  May 18, 2015, 03:16:35 pm
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
I know people have been asking this a number of times already, but when can we expect to see the LEGACY+ expansion be made available?

NoZ

#302  May 18, 2015, 03:30:43 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
When people stop asking,its really become annoying
#303  May 18, 2015, 07:17:38 pm
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
#304  May 31, 2015, 01:29:32 pm
    • France
    • jeremybarrere04@gmail.com
Hey Noz I discovered today the Mugen world eheh, and saw this topic!!!
Above all thank you !!!!! a lot !!! that's the best quality i've seen !
I've downloaded LEGACY CUSTOM & PORTRAITS.

Just one question : i'm a total newbie, Do you know if there is a tuto on how to import characters and stage to your mugen? because when I try to import them, i can't change the portraits and fit it in the box.

Thank you mate ! =)
#305  June 01, 2015, 08:59:35 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#306  June 01, 2015, 07:37:41 pm
    • USA
    • eric.gardner.828@gmail.com

Just one question : i'm a total newbie, Do you know if there is a tuto on how to import characters and stage to your mugen? because when I try to import them, i can't change the portraits and fit it in the box.

Thank you mate ! =)

Mugenlord has vid on this on youtube...helpful, too.
#307  June 02, 2015, 12:58:10 am
    • France
thanks for your answers ! =)

i managed to import my stages, with musics, and my roster is quite completed =) all works well, except some characters are unbeatable ahah AI cheated max !! ^^ don't know how to do.

2 questions : how can we put a filter to make characters less pixelated please? =)
#308  June 02, 2015, 03:56:41 am
    • USA
thanks for your answers ! =)

i managed to import my stages, with musics, and my roster is quite completed =) all works well, except some characters are unbeatable ahah AI cheated max !! ^^ don't know how to do.

2 questions : how can we put a filter to make characters less pixelated please? =)

can you show a picture so we can know exactly what you by mean by that? Personally i scale my chars to .8 X and .8 Y scale... the fight area gets a little bigger and the smaller they are the better they look, especially with lo rez chars.
#309  June 07, 2015, 06:06:50 pm
    • raibakuoh_20xx@yahoo.com
I have a question:

how to change images in the main menu and press start screen?
#310  June 08, 2015, 12:26:59 am
    • USA

Thank you mate ! =)

Ok, here, not perfect but it should help some...even have how to use FF to insert the ports into char sprites

#311  June 08, 2015, 12:44:26 am
    • France
Thanks RipX I finished my Mugen today, and tomorrow there will be a link to download =) (100 characters + 65 stages + every music changed even in menus ) ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vctcJ_Qupro How to have the video like you here? ^^
#312  June 08, 2015, 12:54:29 am
    • USA
Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:52:01 pm by RipX
#313  June 08, 2015, 01:00:08 am
    • USA
I have a question:

how to change images in the main menu and press start screen?

you have to create new ones in PS, then use Fighter factory to delete some and replace them out of the sff's
#314  June 08, 2015, 01:00:55 am
    • France
Oh yes? No'z doesn't want us to make a mugen with his screenpacks? so why does he give them to us if it's not to use and share them ? first time I hear that eheh

The thing I want to do is to make a loading screen between press start and select
#315  June 08, 2015, 02:43:27 am
    • USA
Oh yes? No'z doesn't want us to make a mugen with his screenpacks? so why does he give them to us if it's not to use and share them ? first time I hear that eheh

The thing I want to do is to make a loading screen between press start and select

he gives us the screenpack so we can make a mugen for OURSELVES.

Well, this is what i know. I made my own legacy, had a name for it, changed all the music, changed the pics in the press start screen, added my chars and stages and wanted to upload for others. The only difference i see between what you have and what I had is that I wanted to put my project name on the main screen, but STILL give credit to NoZ. I sent him a message in this forum and I asked him if it would be ok to share this if i gave him full credit, and he said

"If you would have spent the amount of time I worked on this for someone to just change the name put a few characters in here with ports and call it a day,dont take it wrong,if you really want to make your own project,you can use Legacy to learn how to make your own screenpack,but what you are describing to me is just wrong on so many levels,even if you are giving credit at the end of the day"

I understood his view and did not release it. You have to make your own call, I was just trying to tell you to be cautious. Open source doesnt always mean "take it, change what you want, and release as your own". The last thing i would want is for the creator of my favorite screenpack to be mad at me because i did something with his intellectual property without asking him.
#316  June 08, 2015, 12:50:13 pm
    • France
I didn't change the name in mine or the screenpacks ;) and I just give it  for FREE I don't earn money on it lol....

and I give credit to NOZ in the description so I don't know what is the problem. He will tell me. People know I just compiled the work of a lot of people. as very often in mugen =)
Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:54:48 pm by jerem1987
#317  June 08, 2015, 01:41:58 pm
    • USA
hey thats fine, man. I wasn't charging and I was going to give full credit too...it may be that I was wanting to put a different name on it. I just thought if that was the problem, then he woulda said "just take off the name" but that cool. I wasn't trying to be a butthole or anything, so sorry if that is how it seemed.  Looking forward to your vision. what site are you using where you can upload such a big file?
#318  June 08, 2015, 01:57:20 pm
    • France
No problem with you bro ;)

I said him I gave him full credit in the video description ;)

I uploaded it in MEGA, 2.4go RAR file, the link is available in the video description

NoZ

#319  June 08, 2015, 04:25:58 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Why would i release something I worked so hard on the first place,IDK im questioning that myself,especially after seeing people doing this sorta thing,lets take a whole bunch of shit other people made,put it together and call it a day,fine,imma be so cool after this,bah!!!

Ignorance

I cant stop him,but I think the community will take care of him,there are still a few good guys left in here
#320  June 08, 2015, 04:45:44 pm
    • France
I 'm not  a criminal ahahah do you hear what you say NoZ, you're the first man on earth I hear saying that ... Take care of me ahahah

I don't want to be cool by sharing this game. just share the whole work to others that don't know MUGEN. I gave credit to all of you and I can add your links no pb. I just said to my friends it was a compilation, even if I worked 2 weeks on it. I didn't code the chars or stages they know it. I can't understand your reaction. It's your work okay, but so : don't share it with other if we can't use and share it....

I let you here, VERY GOOD WORK by the way, you can delete my post of the video no problem ;)