YesNoOk

Gotenks Z2 [Project] (Read 353406 times)

Started by Daeron, June 06, 2015, 01:28:59 am
Share this topic:
Re: Gotenks Z2 [Project]
#441  April 06, 2017, 12:32:02 am
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
No Gotenks did indeed go straight through SSJ2. the only time after cell saga that is possible to mix up is Gohan vs Dabura. they never mess it up.

Also no one other than Goku ever calls it Super Saiyan TWO. they just call it super saiyan or the next level of super saiyan or some shit
#442  April 06, 2017, 03:25:10 am
    • USA
    • Skype - iamvictorrios
Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 03:37:24 am by Alpha Proto
#443  April 12, 2017, 02:47:34 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I mean, Gotenks himself has never had a proper battle in Super Saiyan 2 as far as I know. There's just been Gotenks, Super Gotenks and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks [or as I call him occasionally, Super Duper Gotenks] as far as forms he's fought in.
#444  April 14, 2017, 03:44:02 am
  • Great Mind - Improving Skills
  • Low Level raising his power!
    • Skype - andersonscarecrow
I mean, Gotenks himself has never had a proper battle in Super Saiyan 2 as far as I know. There's just been Gotenks, Super Gotenks and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks [or as I call him occasionally, Super Duper Gotenks] as far as forms he's fought in.

He did however transform into SSJ2 for a while before becoming SSJ3. For two panels... BUT HE DID.

About SSJ x SSJ2 in a few battles, it's quite easy.
Always check the aura for lightnings and the extra hair at the front. Just compare Goku's and Gohan's and you'll be fine:

#445  April 14, 2017, 02:45:13 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
ah as a transition yeah
#446  April 16, 2017, 02:43:26 am
Not enough SSJ2 Gotenks for anyone to care, really.
Two panels is worth nada.
Also, about messing up the battles in Buu Saga:

Gohan:
 - Transformed into SSJ2 only in the Tournament against Kibito.
 - Possibly transformed while Videl was being beaten ( the only debatable one, since he had lightning but his hair was still SSJ1 )

Goku:
 - Burst transformed into a weakened SSJ2 against Yakon ( confirmed in the manga through Vegeta )
 - Transformed against Majin Vegeta.
 - Transformed briefly before going SSJ3 against Fat Buu

Vegeta:
 - Transformed before fighting Goku as Majin Vegeta
 - Transformed to fight Kid Buu

Gotenks:
 - Transformed for two panels before turning SSJ3.

All the rest is either SSJ3 or SSJ1 in the Buu Saga. Goku never fights Kid Buu at SSJ2 in the manga, Vegetto is always SSJ1, Gohan turns Mystic and has no need for said transformations and Gotenks just farts through it.

I personally feel that adding Gotenks out of all characters as a SSJ2 is weird.
He is the ONLY character to never have fought in the state and spends two panels in the state.
Vegeta and Goku both make more sense due to having more fights and time transformed.
If it were me, SSJ3 would be his Emo mode and his Lv 3 would be his Galactic Donuts or literally anything else.
#447  April 16, 2017, 03:00:29 am
Oh, and I remade this pallette, so nevermind my old one.
#448  April 16, 2017, 04:52:42 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Those are all good reasons to not have ssj2 except for the main reason to actually give him ssj2.

So he can be the transforming char (2 transformations) and it'll be cool to have him change colors. We'd have to completely rebuild Vegeta for it and Goku's can't be done because his hair is too different in hit states.

But if you're a purist that hates good fun just pick normal saiyan Gotenks. He won't turn SSJ2 because he simply turns SSJ1.
#449  April 16, 2017, 07:08:31 am
So he can be the transforming char (2 transformations) and it'll be cool to have him change colors. We'd have to completely rebuild Vegeta for it and Goku's can't be done because his hair is too different in hit states.

Him being the transforming character is cool, it just kinda doesn't fit him.
A good transforming character would've been Freeza or Cell due to their many forms and states ( Freeza has 6, Cell has 5 ) but neither would work now due to Freeza needing to be redone as you have said and Cell's need to absorb 17 and 18 who are going to be characters in HDBZ ( at least 18 ).
#450  April 16, 2017, 07:25:37 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
MUGEN can't do transformation like Freeza and Cell. This is the best you can get. Recolors in game.
#451  April 16, 2017, 07:30:09 am
MUGEN can't do transformation like Freeza and Cell. This is the best you can get. Recolors in game.

You kinda could, I mean, the differences aren't that big in the way of transforming I was thinking about.
Majin Vegeta changes his stance, so through Emo Mode it is possible to have some differences.
Freeza could get a little bit beefier. Cell would just add lightning to make him Super Perfect. It shouldn't be too hard.

Insta-Edit:
Both don't work, right? Welp, I tried. Still, point kinda stands.
#452  April 16, 2017, 08:03:11 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
He's getting SSJ2 =p

We're not redoing old chars for transformations of any sort
#453  April 16, 2017, 08:08:13 am
He's getting SSJ2 =p

We're not redoing old chars for transformations of any sort

Even though out of everyone he is the one that doesn't use SSJ2?
k den. Do whatever you guys want.
I mean, Super Perfect Cell is kinda SSJ2. Teen Gohan was the first and most recognizable SSJ2.
Both aren't characters yet. How bout that?
Ah, whatever. Im just going to find Gotenks having SSJ2 weird at my corner and make it my rule to always wreck Gotenks in HDBZ forever.
#454  April 16, 2017, 08:14:23 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Nothing wrong with taking some artistic liberties here and there :P
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#455  May 02, 2017, 11:23:34 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain

ATATATATATA!!!!
#456  May 02, 2017, 11:25:09 pm
Oh yeah ! I like this violence !
#457  May 03, 2017, 12:15:53 am
  • One more player.
    • Chile
    • http://k3rcy.deviantart.com/
That looks amazing! Long time waiting for this character, hopefully it will be released soon.

SBN

#458  May 03, 2017, 06:10:28 pm
I'm glad the devs aren't wasting time on transformations, would rather have the roster added too then time wasted on existing characters. They can go back and update old characters later so priorities people. If you really want to roleplay like that just pick turn battle and select base form and then super form for the second character.
#459  May 03, 2017, 07:52:36 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
I'm glad the devs aren't wasting time on transformations, would rather have the roster added too then time wasted on existing characters. They can go back and update old characters later so priorities people. If you really want to roleplay like that just pick turn battle and select base form and then super form for the second character.

But . . . Gotenks is their first transformation character.  I don't know what you're getting at.
#460  May 03, 2017, 09:08:40 pm
  • "Get up, it's too early for you to be defeated!!"
    • New Zealand
    • EthanHoppe053@gmail.com
He's saying he's glad the devs aren't going back and giving characters like Vegeta and Gohan transformations with tech similar to Gotenks', if I'm not mistaken. ^^
Hardcore Palette and Color Separation enthusiast