YesNoOk

Death Battle (And sprite fight animations) (Read 18411826 times)

Started by Long John Killer, April 09, 2015, 03:59:16 am
Share this topic:
MFG exclusive 21 Jump Street smiley by walt
#481  January 15, 2016, 11:35:59 pm
  • SNK is life
So Marvel released this vid on their channel. I'd like to know what the fuck they were smoking
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrpUCxuf0Tc[/youtube]
It was prolly some of that good shit kids are consuming these days

Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:51:11 pm by walt
Re: Death Battle/One Minute Melee
#482  January 15, 2016, 11:46:49 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
So Marvel released this vid on their channel. I'd like to know what the fuck they were smoking

That is way too much ganja to take.
This is a generic forum signature.
#483  January 16, 2016, 01:51:24 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.

When I thought Spider Man and Luke Cage copying Street Fighter characters' moves were bad enough they make this, lol.

Just gotta love how there's no consistency in this "fight" at all, though trying to explain why wouldn't be worth it at all...
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 02:00:30 am by DelusionTrim
#484  January 16, 2016, 01:58:17 am
Not really DB or OMM, but its a similar concept to OMM
the animation, camerawork and voice acting in dante deadpool was excellent. it's weird that they have those production values but the pixel text is so goddamn horrendous. i liked it better than most of the stuff (if not all the stuff) i've seen from death battle

what is this shit

#485  January 16, 2016, 02:27:19 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I don't particularly mind the non-Screwattack shows discussion, but wouldn't they be better off in their own thread, like Super Power Beat Down?  That or I guess I could change this to the "All You Can Kill Fan-made Deathmatch" thread.

Meant to post this yesterday, whoops.  So Sccrewattack teased the next fight in March.

Meh.  I suppose the obvious answer to the other opponent is Dante, but that would mean working against Word of God from the creators who wins if they want to even give Dante a chance.  So presuming it's not Dante...fighting a fellow witch?  I don't know many witches to suggest though.

Go Elphaba, kick her Smash Bros. poll stealing ass.

SNT

#486  January 16, 2016, 02:35:37 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
#487  January 16, 2016, 02:49:57 am
    • USA
Oh, man, I wish I'd thought of that sooner.  That I'd like to see, to be honest.
#488  January 16, 2016, 02:56:42 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Calling it: Palutena.
#489  January 16, 2016, 03:32:49 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Problem with Dante is that they would have to choose which DMC version will fight Bayonetta, I guess they could make a mix of them in one character and do the same to Bayo but even then it's kinda complicated...

Have no idea who it would be besides Dante, it will be an interesting match just for Bayonetta alone, though.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#490  January 16, 2016, 03:43:20 am
    • USA
It would be the end of 4 Dante, taking his best feets and mashing them into one guy, just like the rest.

Facebook at least suggests Lightning and Kratos.  God, I hope not for Lightning.  I mean, I'd enioy Lightning winning and all, but she could use a better themed match-up, something more interesting.  Kratos I wouldn't mind coming back, Charizard got to.  Though he's just gonna try to sleep with her then die.
Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 01:16:41 pm by Long John Killer
#491  January 16, 2016, 05:00:07 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
You know, why not Dante? That would be a great match up for Death Battle... provided they keep Reboot Dante far, far away. Give me old Dante at his full potential any day.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for Galactus vs. Unicron.... better be in Season 3.
#492  January 16, 2016, 11:13:12 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
I'd like it if it was Nariko from Heavenly Sword.
#493  January 16, 2016, 11:21:18 pm
    • USA
You know, why not Dante?
Because it's already been decided Dante loses.  It's no fun watching a fight you know the winner while the other side has no chance.

It occurs to me that the other character might be that Kill la Kill striper girl.  Going to be awkward opening on that theme, but still.  Any chance of it being an even fight?  I tried to watch it and had enough when they got to the school sporting teams tearing each others clothes off for sport or something weird and bizarre while she manages to not kill them while cutting them down.
#494  January 16, 2016, 11:26:49 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
thinking about that Ryuko Might be a good fit her sword is MADE to cut clothes and not people. Bayonettas hair IS her clothes. I highly reccomend you finish the anime it gets a hilarious/interesting plot, secondly shes not a stripper she did not choose that outfit its kind of forced lol.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#495  January 16, 2016, 11:36:47 pm
    • USA
Reaching the school was the third attempt at watching it.  I went for the clifnotes afterwords to satisfy friends who needed me to get it.  It's all about the forced perception and boundries of wearing clothes when we should be naked and free.  Thanks, no, Makoto Kusanagi did it better.

So the sword literally can't harm people?  That'd make some sense, being a scissor sword against the evils of fabric or whatever?  I guess?  She's no Kenshin and can still beat up with the dull side I'm guessing though.  And judging from the first Bayonetta going all super Sindel to getting a haircut but still somehow controlling the hair around her, I'm guessing cutting it does absolutely nothing.  So yeah, mis-match there.
#496  January 16, 2016, 11:40:52 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
nah it CAN harm people its just its not geared towards it, its still a huge scissor blade that can gut a person she just uses it for killing clothes. since you read cliffnotes you are probably aware of a certain death in the series that kind of fuels her character most of the time.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#497  January 17, 2016, 12:45:57 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
#498  January 19, 2016, 12:52:55 am
    • USA
https://twitter.com/ScrewAttackBen/status/689160842844196864

So signs point to it being a Zelda character.

God damn it, it's going to be Midna, isn't it?  They're gonna kill one of my favorite Nintendo characters ever with one I can't stand.  Right when she returns in Twilight Princess HD.  And I'm going to be twice as sad dragging her dying body up the castle in the game then. :'(

Master Chief, step in and Spartan Laser her to dust instead.
Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 01:15:27 am by Long John Killer

SNT

#499  January 25, 2016, 03:10:20 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#500  January 25, 2016, 03:13:31 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa