YesNoOk

Explain Why 'They're Putting a Hitler Moustache On You' (Read 1215 times)

Started by Iced, September 28, 2009, 03:26:40 pm
Share this topic:
Explain Why 'They're Putting a Hitler Moustache On You'
#1  September 28, 2009, 03:26:40 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Re: Explain Why 'They're Putting a Hitler Moustache On You'
#2  September 28, 2009, 03:49:42 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Not everyone deserves health care.

But I don't understand the article. The 'world leader' made a good point, but it's made to sound like a joke.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#3  September 28, 2009, 03:58:07 pm
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
I come from a country where a President resigned fearing "the powers from beyond".

(the fact that every history teacher adds adds "from beyond the equator" meaning USA is another story...)

anyway, I think that stuff is real. I even have a guess on who this "World leader" is...
#4  September 28, 2009, 04:00:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

I AM ON SOCIAL SECURITY. I AM SCARED TO DEATH THAT OBAMA'S POLICIES WILL RESULT IN THE DEATH OF THE BENEFIT PROGRAMS WE HAVE NOW - EVEN WITHOUT NATIONALIZED HEALTH CARE!! THIS IS NOT ABOUT DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS. THIS MAN IS WRECKING OUR HOMELAND.

CALL BUSH ANY NAME YOU WANT - HE KEPT THE BAD GUYS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY FOR EIGHT YEARS. ANY BETS ON OBAMA DOING THE SAME??

Look up Gerry Studds.

He has sex with an underage male page in 1983. His punishment? He got a committee chairmanship.

Barney Frank runs a prostitution ring out of his home in DC and is coninuously elected.

Kennedy drowns a woman and you guys worship him.

Republicans who commit misdeeds usually find themselves out of office.

Democrats celebrate deviance. It's almost a requirement to be a Democrat.

Why? Because he wants schoolchildren to be taught to chant his name and extole his virtues. Because he wants to eliminate doctor-patient privledge and privacy and wants a database containing ALL your personal information. Because he is escalating the war(s). Because he support illegal immigration and wants a general amnesty. Because he wants to put you in prison- or at least fine you- if you don't give money to insurance companies. Because he would like to ban guns and ban free speech over the airwaves. Because he wants to bail out his friends and nationalize other sectors of the economy. Because he keeps all of the Bush-style laws, surveillence, and "big brother" tactics. Because he wants to control everything in your life: your health, your car, your job, your freedom, your speech, etc.

Obama should stop acting like a dictator if he doesn't like the comparisons.

He controls banks, car companies, health care, education, the NEA--controls most of the media.
Lectures endlessly on how he thinks we should live our lives.

Now he wants to take summer vacation away from kids. He can't get enough power.

Obama must have deep-seated insecurities.

#5  September 28, 2009, 04:27:42 pm
  • I got a PM.
This is fucking embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as hearing Bush talk, but it is close.

"Fool me once......Shame.....I mean........"

Shut the fuck up and sit down George, before you hurt yourself.

I guarantee I can find people who will say, "Obama is an foreign born Arab Hitler that wants to kill old people." and from the same person I bet I would hear, "Bush is a good speaker."

Anyway, I'm starting to feel like the one Eyed man in the land of the blind.

OZ

#6  September 28, 2009, 05:38:04 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
I hypothesize that anyone who watches Fox news as a legitimate source of information lacks a part of the brain necessary for intellegent thought.
ಠ_ಠ
#7  September 29, 2009, 02:21:54 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
I sometimes wonder... do other nations see how these "people" making all these outragious claims against our new president, 'mind you after the eight years of arogance and greed ending in an global economic crisis, that's just trying to help and make a difference only to get yelled down...

Do these other nations laugh at us?
Do they see this as a very bad sell for Democracy?
"THIS is Democracy? No thanks... We'll keep our dictatorship, as well as our dignity."
#8  September 29, 2009, 02:47:06 am
    • Germany
yes. and then they remember their own problems :P
#9  September 29, 2009, 04:14:41 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
I hypothesize that anyone who watches Fox news as a legitimate source of information lacks a part of the brain necessary for intellegent thought.
Not entirely true, but they've completely turned off parts of their brain.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#10  September 29, 2009, 04:20:38 am
I sometimes wonder... do other nations see how these "people" making all these outragious claims against our new president, 'mind you after the eight years of arogance and greed ending in an global economic crisis, that's just trying to help and make a difference only to get yelled down...

"THIS is Democracy? No thanks... We'll keep our dictatorship, as well as our dignity."

We are laughing at you. When we try to point out that our health care is similiar to Obama's plan and really good, we just get told we are oppressed by our government. Republican Americans are far more right-wing than right-wing people in other countries. At one point in Australia, the right-wing party (for some reason called the liberals) were as left-wing as the democrats. A lot of American Republicans are pretty damn crazy and embarass themselves and there country.

yes. and then they remember their own problems :P

Of course not. We're totally content with feeling superior by looking at your comments.

Look up Gerry Studds.

He has sex with an underage male page in 1983. His punishment? He got a committee chairmanship.

Barney Frank runs a prostitution ring out of his home in DC and is coninuously elected.

Remember Scooter Libby?

EDIT: Oh God, I just started reading the comments. They are terrifying and stupid. Oh my God.
Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 04:27:43 am by Kyouchou Budgie
#11  September 29, 2009, 04:29:43 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
You bet. Then we remember you police the world, have nukes and enough economic power to crush us, and we shit ourselves and pray that the UN starts getting more authority and Obama doesn't get shot.

Nope. Most of us don't think you are a real democracy, nor a real republic. Not that we do, either. But, for instance, we DO look up to Northern Europe countries, usually.
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#12  September 29, 2009, 04:44:49 am
By the way, we get Fox news in these foreign countries, and I'm absolutely certain there ratings here are made up of people who want to watch stupid people, and maybe one or two fundamelist christians. Possibly a vacationing American.

OZ

#13  September 29, 2009, 04:46:58 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Political views aside, it is quite possibly the worst presented news program in existance.
ಠ_ಠ
#14  September 29, 2009, 05:59:44 am
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
i have to agree health care in US is a big issue.
And i mean so big that it affects economy.
i would like to point out just how many americans move to Canada to get proper treatment without need of selling their house ;)
It might seem like Obama is planning on major money spending. however he is a man with experience in politics , i am sure hes got it all planned out pretty well.
As i see this (and im not american so i might be wrong), Obama is acting strictly in democratic ways. He gives people wat they want/need
#15  September 29, 2009, 06:03:09 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
. however he is a man with experience in politics ,

So was Bush.

Not to say that Obama is some sort of twat who should be booted from office. I'm only saying that "experience in politics" isn't a point to bring up defending any sort of person in high political power.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#16  September 29, 2009, 06:17:05 am
  • I got a PM.
Bush's experience was two failed oil companies his daddy bought, a failed run as state Representative, bankrupting a baseball team, Then he was elected Governor. Then prez, and he fucked that up two.

I don't think that man could find his way out of paper bag. He has failed at almost everything he ever tried. Dude even failed at being a drunk and a coke head back in the day.

Obama so far has ran around like the little boy putting his fingers in the dike. I hope a few of these idiots in office start building something to hold back the water, because Obama only has so many fingers. Why is it a one man show right now anyway? The other two branches of government are fucking worthless as can be.
#17  September 29, 2009, 06:58:51 am
By the way, on the topic of Fox News, Glenn Beck is a self-contradicting over-the-top arsehole who is destroying America with his tiny testicles.
#18  September 29, 2009, 07:25:45 am
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
By the way, on the topic of Fox News, Glenn Beck is a self-contradicting over-the-top arsehole who is destroying America with his tiny testicles.

Quoted for truth. The only reason that Fox is still on the air is because the majority of Americans are inbred rednecks with the intelligence of a piece of bologna (for the record, slices of ham are more intelligent than bologna).

Look up Gerry Studds.

Remember Scooter Libby?

EDIT: Oh God, I just started reading the comments. They are terrifying and stupid. Oh my God.

When blasting others for their inadequacies, politicians like to ignore their own to lend them the appearance of being superior to their opponents. It's not party/wing specific.

And I have no idea when "deviance" became such a negative word, considering that all it really means is difference from the norm.

OZ

#19  September 29, 2009, 08:49:09 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
And I have no idea when "deviance" became such a negative word, considering that all it really means is difference from the norm.

Ha, when it was concieved.
When people want things to sound positive, they say diverse or some other friendly term.

Same real definition, as a people we just like running on top of double standards.
ಠ_ಠ