YesNoOk

Jmorphman's WIP thread: Project S.H.I.N.(go): Shingo Beta out! (Read 2458294 times)

Started by Jmorphman, November 01, 2010, 09:13:43 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Got a light?

This is the water
81 (25.2%)
And this is the well
77 (24%)
Drink full, and descend
33 (10.3%)
The horse is the white of the eye
37 (11.5%)
And the dark within
52 (16.2%)
This is the water
41 (12.8%)
And this is the well
0 (0%)
Drink full, and descend
0 (0%)
The horse is the white of the eye
0 (0%)
And the dark within
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 318

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: Ryo palette template up + the true meaning of Christmas
#3921  January 05, 2014, 12:25:28 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Hey Jmorphman, what's up with that "sneak previews" folder in your website? :curtain:
Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: Ryo palette template up + the true meaning of Christmas
#3922  January 07, 2014, 07:38:17 am
I read the first post and decided to make palettes for one of your other characters.

Spoiler: Joe palettes (click to see content)
#3923  January 07, 2014, 09:48:22 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Hey Jmorphman, what's up with that "sneak previews" folder in your website? :curtain:
They're kinda not really betas of the updates.

Not really, because I haven't really done anything on the whole "fixing shit" front. It's mostly just a bunch of additions. I put them out mostly because I wanted to do something, anything character-related in 2013.

I read the first post and decided to make palettes for one of your other characters.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, all palette templates are on the front page now, for convenience and stuff. All that stupid PREVIOUSLY ON JMORPHMAN'S WIP THREAD stuff is spoiled and now I'll try and post actually useful information there.
#3924  January 07, 2014, 11:08:42 am
For Ryo's Tenchi Haou Ken, is it going to be the regular one or will it have an effect in the same fashion as his Neo Max?

#3925  January 09, 2014, 09:17:54 am
Some more palettes for other characters:
Spoiler: Kyo (click to see content)
Spoiler: Chun-Li (click to see content)
Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:29:41 am by Gogngos
#3926  January 11, 2014, 05:51:17 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
For Kyo ...

-+-

+ Squall

+ Kagura

#3927  January 11, 2014, 05:52:51 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Hey, Jmorph, since Christmas time is over, could you possibly change the thread title back (although I'm sure I'm gonna regret that)?
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#3928  January 13, 2014, 07:54:27 am
    • USA
Chun-Li fake beta updated. Added the new Mystique palettes, bringing the total unique palette total to 1,177 palettes.

And that's not counting the two Gogngos made because I didn't see 'em till now

For Ryo's Tenchi Haou Ken, is it going to be the regular one or will it have an effect in the same fashion as his Neo Max?
Regular one. Probably. Hmm... yeah, normal.

Hey, Jmorph, since Christmas time is over, could you possibly change the thread title back
No. Never.
#3929  January 13, 2014, 08:01:42 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
I need to make kyos mouth white not black fuck just noticed that
#3930  January 19, 2014, 08:00:43 am
    • USA
Everything but specials and supers done. Not posting any pictures because what's even the point, it's just normals and IDK charging? Parrying? That's boring and pointless. Use your imagination.

instead, look at an experiment

left is an attempt at a more KOF styled Zanretsuken startup, vs. the CvS styled one on the right. Not really a fan, probably just gonna stick with the latter.
#3931  January 19, 2014, 08:10:59 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
My only gripe with the KOF attempt is the one punch that goes at a higher angle than the other ones. It sticks out badly. :V
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#3932  January 19, 2014, 08:14:34 am
    • USA
It looked worse without it. In KOF it works with only three punches because they're spaced out more, CvS has four and thus have them bunched closer together.
#3933  January 19, 2014, 08:34:04 am
  • tired
Maybe make the angle on said punch less sharp then? I otherwise like the less extreme angle difference between the punches more than what CvS did.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#3934  January 19, 2014, 08:38:05 am
    • USA
I'd rather not mess with the sprites. The current version works fine; I just wanted to see if the KOF version would work.
#3935  January 19, 2014, 08:50:52 am
  • tired
Fair enough.
#3936  January 19, 2014, 11:41:49 am
    • Argentina
    • sutcliffsouji.wix.com/cp-chazzanova
You could assign a different animation depending on the strength of the movement. Both versions are cool.
#3937  January 19, 2014, 12:09:50 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
#3938  January 20, 2014, 10:33:30 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
#3939  January 20, 2014, 10:44:38 am
    • USA
You could assign a different animation depending on the strength of the movement. Both versions are cool.
Nah. One version only.

1/2 of specials done; the whole "EX Ko'oken will be chargeable like FFWA" didn't work out. The effects don't really support that, so right now it just moves Ryo forward and is neutral on block, among more basic EX projectile things like having increased knockdown and doing more damage.
#3940  January 23, 2014, 10:08:14 am
    • USA

I never noticed that Haoh Shokoken changed size in CvS2 depending on the level, until today. But look at how nice and big it is now!

two supers left (level 2 Ranbu and Tenchi Haohken), so a beta should be up in a shortly