YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1138741 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#741  June 30, 2013, 01:25:37 am
    • USA
Oni's head placement looks really strange. Everything else looks great.
#742  July 01, 2013, 01:04:10 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
OMG Dat Gouken looks damn good :D the style, IMO, makes him look better. The rest are very nice, thought Oni face looks... I don´t know, I think it could look more aggresive show the teeth more.
Chilling
#743  July 06, 2013, 09:53:33 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
- ARCool: It's an EASY style to learn, but I don't think that Luffy would clash in it...but it's up to you ;)
- Karasai & Aldo: Thanks :D!! That's definitively what  wanted to know, since it was an empty "face" to me, thought about an evil smirk but....wasn't sure. I'll add it in the next update :D!!

Now...a fakeshot :P!! Fixed Xiaoyu's face, straps and hans...and added Asuka ;D. And yes, I now noticed she's big-handed, so I'll fix it as soon as I can. Dam tendinitis D:

Have a nice day!!

EDIT: I put the wrong stage, the black lined one, LOLOLOLOLOL!!

EDIT 2: Added a new colour variation for Xiaoyu, allowing(somehow like) her secondary Tekken 3 outfit :)! Also, ZhouXiaoLong-whatever King background stage.

Have(again) a nice day!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 08:56:04 pm by FeLo_Llop
#744  July 06, 2013, 09:34:35 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Nice sprite, I just think that Xiaoyu's body looks perhaps a bit too tall.

Shit
#745  July 09, 2013, 03:10:39 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Hola, as mentioned i wanted to feature a few of your sprite art but than i browsed through the whole thread here on MFG and your dA gallery too, and thought and hoped it would be cool with you to show almost your whole stuff of the last 12 months there, i made this article now http://www.game-art-hq.com/57516/time-to-feature-an-pixel-sprite-artist/ and if you want i can remove/change add anything you want.

I am thinking about a sprite related art contest on FGE @ DeviantART somewhen later this year too
#746  July 09, 2013, 05:13:52 pm
*an Pixel
#747  July 09, 2013, 05:41:18 pm
- Motoroach: Thanks! that's what I though, specially because it seems around 2 pixels to the side, making bigger that sensation. I drew it from the fighting scene in Tekken: Blood Vengeance, so it may be a problem with MY resizing. I'll fix it :)

Hola, as mentioned i wanted to feature a few of your sprite art but than i browsed through the whole thread here on MFG and your dA gallery too, and thought and hoped it would be cool with you to show almost your whole stuff of the last 12 months there, i made this article now http://www.game-art-hq.com/57516/time-to-feature-an-pixel-sprite-artist/ and if you want i can remove/change add anything you want.

I am thinking about a sprite related art contest on FGE @ DeviantART somewhen later this year too

Oh, sure!! It seems my reply didn't arrive :/.

If you prefer, I'll send you a bunch of the SFers with some order by game, except those I haven't done(by the moment). Maybe I would be adding something better than what I shown(mostly colours, and different outfits allowed by colour separation).
About the "If Tekken would have been a 2D fighting game….", Kuma, Ogre and Jun are different style sprited, so it's up to you to keep them there or not :)(I did Jun in the Tekken-style).

Also, Viewtiful Joe...I have UBBER updated the sprite...and made some more of him(run, jump, etc), just missing the scarf in some of them.

So, my apologizes about the not arrived PM :/
#748  July 09, 2013, 06:13:16 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
wow asuka and xiayu look great and did you also do the background stage cuz they look awesome
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#749  July 13, 2013, 04:37:46 pm
Thanks Lord Sinistro! I didn't do the background stage, it comes from a Chinese game(Zghong whatever).

Now, something more. I'm getting better of my tendinitis! So I celebrated it with a new sprite + Colour separation :D

and...

(I love that purple/black/electrical blue combination :P)

Have a nice day!
#750  July 13, 2013, 04:44:51 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
IMO Jin's cheekbones are way too defined, thus making him look as if he has a really big smile. It might look better without them.

Your sprites' body proportions look magnificent btw. :buttrox:

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#751  July 26, 2013, 06:42:15 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Oh man, really love that Xiaoyu~  But yeah, she does seem pretty tall. Still really nicely done! ^^
#752  July 26, 2013, 03:58:33 pm
  • Because Card Fighters Clash 2 wasn't quite as good
Barbaro! Pero que bien se sale el CvS!  :sweetheart:
#753  September 07, 2013, 11:00:14 am
After my holidays...I'm back. I have been without PC, or Inet connection(aside a cybercafé). So...my spriting time was decreased to-nearly- zero.
Now that I'm at house, I can go through spriting again :D!

Well, this is part of the Tekken stuff I started time ago.

Also, finished Rolento with that ESP.er style and another thing that I'll show in the future ;)!

Have a nice day!!

PS: I haven't been dead, just broke a tooth  :qq:
#754  September 07, 2013, 11:08:33 am
#755  September 15, 2013, 03:07:24 am
  • CHOJIN NAZAREO!!!!
    • Mexico
Good job Tekken fan, Kazuya and Jin Kazama look great XD!!!
My wips 30% 36% 42%
#756  September 16, 2013, 11:15:50 am
- Alex: No, it doesn't hurts at all. It just broke in the middle, so it's like part of a hole in one of the sides. i just ad to be careful while eating or ;)
- Armando: Thanks!! that's part of something!!

Now...SF cast is finished. Here's the chronollogical order of games/characters. Note that Final Fight, even being part of the "canon" of SF, only has those who are playable just in SF.
- SF-I:

- Final Fight:

- SF-Z:

- SF-II:

- SF-IV:

- SF-III:

And that's all!!
Later(this week or next, whatever), I'll post some of the colour variations that are posible with the separation I did for the sprites. Also, I'll post some other SF related characters to this topic. I mean, Shadowlaw Cyborg, Shadowlaw Rose, Doll Sakura(was a concept!), Lucia, Haggar, the DOLLs...

Have a nice day!!
#757  September 16, 2013, 11:29:15 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
In this day of age of where Capcom nowadays use 3D graphics for their fighting games, your pro-quality works keeps the 2D spirit of the good ole days alive. Very impressive.

I do hope I'm not rude or intruding by asking if you by chance you've already made those awesome CvS Delta Red Cammy sprite sheets available online as open source? (Like your CvS Rose.) Because if they are, I am willing to use them for my next MUGEN character editing work. Of course you shall be given the honorable mention. :)
#758  September 16, 2013, 03:08:10 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
tha looks greatt my favorite is surely sodom
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#759  September 16, 2013, 03:46:15 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Yes, I agree. Sodom looks badass as hell!! Gouki and Balrog(boxer) are my favs as well.I envy you your skills FeLo:P
#760  September 16, 2013, 04:33:10 pm
  • SNK is life