YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1112132 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#981  February 14, 2015, 06:37:31 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
This method is quick and easy, also the sprites made this way look pretty decent, but you must admit Felo, that they don't look as good as sprites done fom scratch. I tried this method with KOFXIII and Guilty Gear sprites (converting GG to cvs is even easier)  and I was never fully satisfied with the effects. But yeah, it saves a lot of time.
#982  February 14, 2015, 07:35:56 pm
  • Mumbling voice actor reploid
    • Canada
    • electricvoiceboxmedia.com

Now it's time for Udon's recreation of Dictator's and Rose's mistress. There's not an official name in the comic, but I called her "Iona", which in Romanian means "amethist"(those "jewels" she throws at Vega!) while is also a  name in Romania. Yes, I thought her to be a Romanian gipsy and all.

Have a nice day!!
Great sprite and I love the name! I was hoping for her to be the 5th character that Capcom was hinted way back when hah. Keep up the great work man!
#983  February 14, 2015, 07:50:32 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Thanks! What I did while downgrading from XIII was taking the palete editor in Photoshop and being able to see what I was doing...or directly changing one of 3 colours into something "cvs-esque", and then put the previous in the same tone. Also, I don't know if he's in your to-do list :P!

You mean like open the Color Table, take maybe the lightest red and put it in the second shade of red, right? About Ash, I just put him in a poll of who should be done after Kyo and DeeJay, sooooo yeah :D

This is a generic forum signature.
#984  February 19, 2015, 11:29:40 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Thanks people!!

- @Sabockee: Yes!! I know it's not the same type of results...it just save times. For example, both Maxima and Ash are giving me less problems once resized to half of their size. But! not a lot of problems if we see the sprite overall: it's more in areas like crotch(trousers' lines), or even sleeves. I'm going to add an extra CS to Maxima's arms(for making them different to the jacket, so he could be in his "robot" form).

- @Shockdingo: I was expecting her too!! Decapre  was/is just boring. Of course, she doesn't has the same properties as Cammy but...it's something someone at the modding comunity could do in few hours(except the moves etc)

- @Black Hatter: Somehow. what I do is open the table, and drag one colour into the other, if they're organized. If not, I have a colour value table where I copy the values(colours) from. It saves a lot of time.

Now...does someone remember this tall biatch?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Have a nice day!! 

EDIT: OH WOW!! I forgot to put a transparency colour there D:!!! Also, I didn't know how to do the hairy boots...and it's closer to spikes than else ¬¬. I'll try to fix it.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#985  February 19, 2015, 11:47:12 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Ah yes, I remember her, mostly for her... weird idle animation.

That's a really well done sprite of well there~

Shit
#986  February 19, 2015, 02:35:35 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Ah yes, I remember her, mostly for her...weird idle animation.

That's a really well done sprite of well there~

You mean the idle animation where she shakes her hips like a pole dancer? :laugh: :laugh:
And yeah, great job on the Jun sprite! :)

Vin

#987  February 20, 2015, 07:07:38 pm
    • Saudi Arabia
    • feras-b@hotmail.com
It would be amazing if you could make Michelle Chang! :D
#988  February 22, 2015, 06:34:26 pm
- @MotorRoach: I think her idle stand is awesome, the PROBLEM is the low spritecount. I don't remember well if I saw 5 or 6 while something like that should be around 10...

- @Black Hatter: Thanks!!

- @Vin: I have my sprite request thread...:P I did a sprite of Michelle. though...in that SMALL CvS style.

Also, do you remember that Chizuru I did and it was give a start of jokes because of her face(in the positive way, of course)? I fixed it and did a bonus...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Have a nice day!!
#989  February 22, 2015, 06:43:06 pm
    • Argentina
It's looking good, Felo. Those details you mentioned are right. I think her legs need a bit of movement or at least make it like wind flowing on her clothes. Keep it up! :D
#990  February 22, 2015, 07:05:33 pm
  • Shit
Nice animation, I just think the blinking happens a little bit too suddenly and too often.

Shit
#991  February 26, 2015, 12:18:41 pm
Thanks guys!! I think I'll try putting a wind effect...even i will look terrible(because I'm terrible at making that D: ). About the blinking, I guess I'll change it a bit. Maybe making it 3 sprites using a transition or else...dunno.

Also, did(again) a Cammy sprite. Paler or darker?

Have a nice day!!
#992  February 26, 2015, 12:22:36 pm
  • Shit
I'd go for the right one. I really love how decent the face looks in here, although the arm bothers me a bit for some reason. It seems a little bit too outlined with the darkest skin shade.

Shit
#993  February 26, 2015, 12:56:18 pm
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Darker. The contrast in it makes the trademark Capcom fighter sprite muscle detail much more visible. :)
#994  February 26, 2015, 09:48:02 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Beautiful! But why without socks? ;)
...and the darker one looks better.
#995  June 17, 2015, 09:53:01 am
[RESURRECTION!!]

So, in the end, I left Cammy with the darkest skin. Muscles are more noticeable and such :). About the socks thing, I prefer it that way, don't know why :/ (maybe because I'm TIRED of seeing British people with sandals with socks, which is pretty disgusting and TERRIBLE)

I'm sorry I had to be the first:

My main idea was to sprite Birdie, Dictator and Charlie too, but HYPE was stronger than me. I guess I'll take care of them later.

I left this topic a bit to its own luck mostly because of real life issues + centering my efforts in the comissions.

Have a nice day!

PS: As you may notice, I recycled the head and the boots from the previous sprite.

#996  June 17, 2015, 10:13:03 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
[RESURRECTION!!]

So, in the end, I left Cammy with the darkest skin. Muscles are more noticeable and such :). About the socks thing, I prefer it that way, don't know why :/ (maybe because I'm TIRED of seeing British people with sandals with socks, which is pretty disgusting and TERRIBLE)

I'm sorry I had to be the first:

My main idea was to sprite Birdie, Dictator and Charlie too, but HYPE was stronger than me. I guess I'll take care of them later.

I left this topic a bit to its own luck mostly because of real life issues + centering my efforts in the comissions.

Have a nice day!

PS: As you may notice, I recycled the head and the boots from the previous sprite.

Thinking about Cammy's unveiling in SFV, I thought it was a rather nice timing she loses those war paint markings on her legs, and at the same time, I remember a previous iteration of your amazing Delta Red Cammy sprites without them as well. >XD

Indeed, the darker skin tone are much visually better with the contrast enough to show muscle definitions.
#997  June 17, 2015, 12:03:42 pm
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
Damn you're back!!  Finally

I would resize her ear, apart from that it looks great
I hope you'll be working on her
#998  June 17, 2015, 08:11:01 pm
- Vincenson: Thanks! The original sprite I did keeps those cammo painting, I just painted them in flesh colours. I may be putting the original sprite too if someone wants to do some colour thing.
- Shao-Shan: Thanks! I thought that about the ear, and also thought I may be turning her head a bit, for not being in contour.

Also, I'M ON FIREEEEE

Took an old Viper sprite, resized it for a more cvs-esque size, added some changes(mostly the trousers: they're nowthights, as in MvC3), etc etc. I have to say I recycled the fists and the tail. Everything else is new.

Have a nice day!
#999  June 17, 2015, 08:17:06 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
- Vincenson: Thanks! The original sprite I did keeps those cammo painting, I just painted them in flesh colours. I may be putting the original sprite too if someone wants to do some colour thing.
- Shao-Shan: Thanks! I thought that about the ear, and also thought I may be turning her head a bit, for not being in contour.

Also, I'M ON FIREEEEE

Took an old Viper sprite, resized it for a more cvs-esque size, added some changes(mostly the trousers: they're nowthights, as in MvC3), etc etc. I have to say I recycled the fists and the tail. Everything else is new.

Have a nice day!

Aaaand guess who's back, this is such a pleasant surprise. Looking at Viper again, this one looks really good all-around. And Cammy is looking great. Good luck with your commissions, and your KoF XIII -> CvS projects (I think it was Ash and Maxima, right?), and keep us posted whenever it's feasible for you. :)
#1000  June 17, 2015, 08:19:02 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Loving everything so far
cant wait to see your take on Birdie
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-