YesNoOk

Li_kun's proyects wip's (Read 183776 times)

Started by li kun, July 19, 2008, 08:12:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Li_kun's proyects wip's
#461  November 04, 2014, 12:52:49 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
hopefully type moon's
#462  November 04, 2014, 01:49:10 am
  • Hinata creator
    • uminokun.deviantart.com/
  Her name has been changed from Erida to Medusa to better fit her character bio.  Li-kun and i worked together to finalize this look for her.  I had a general idea of what i wanted Medusa to look like but it was Li-kun that really fleshed out her character by adding his personal touches to her.  Showing that she's a tragic character in a sense.

She's a victim of human enhancement experiments and doesn't know who she is anymore.  All she can remember is pain.  Her consciousness is filled with anger, hatred, and misguided malice.  She dedicates what's left of her fading sanity to protecting Nemesis so that she may succeed in ending human existance.

She's a violent close combat fighter that moves quickly relying on disorganized and frenzied attacks.
she has no projectiles.  she can be summed up best as a berzerker.

Shes Medusa an original char for Beximus game
#463  November 04, 2014, 02:04:34 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
That's a nice style for Medusa! [I in some times call her Erida, but it's a personal think xD]

I hope she gains Hyper Armor like Mega Zangief, Gold War Machine and Metal Mode for Mario i'm converting to the VS Style :)

I'm curious to see how she will play[I know I will wait a ''little'' time to see her and Nemesis in action, the plot between those two characters is very awesome.. And sad in the same time XD]

I'm curious for Nemesis concept[The final boss for Capcom Universe].. I think she will gain a some resemblance to the final boss from Blazblue[NU-13] :)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#464  November 05, 2014, 03:25:55 pm
Liking this 'Medusa' look.
Is this character inspired by 'Testament' from the guilty gear series, by any chance?
When I first looked at Medusa, I thought "Oh, an Orochi Testament -character? Nice."
Looking forward to seeing more of that...after Tiffany, of course :3
<Insert signature here>
#465  November 08, 2014, 08:11:51 pm
  • Hinata creator
Liking this 'Medusa' look.
Is this character inspired by 'Testament' from the guilty gear series, by any chance?
When I first looked at Medusa, I thought "Oh, an Orochi Testament -character? Nice."
Looking forward to seeing more of that...after Tiffany, of course :3

Well the look of her is like testament but the style are more crazy and violent jejeje so spect more of her soon
#466  December 19, 2014, 12:43:15 am
  • Feel the power of my Violin's melody!
    • bmt.mgbr.net
#467  December 19, 2014, 12:46:30 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
nice job on the sprite really liking the progress
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#468  December 19, 2014, 12:57:34 am
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
YES! YES! YES!

Hey Fervicante, when will you release Tiffany?
Current Status: N/A
#469  December 19, 2014, 01:06:06 am
  • Hinata creator
#470  December 19, 2014, 01:23:45 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
In that video the red/brown tiffany actually has some sort of parry or counter that punishes you with no sort of meter investment?? That looks rather cheap to be honest. Basically the same deal with Hinata, the AI enjoys abusing that counter. It should consume half a meter at least IMO. Unless it mimics some sort of Rival Schools mechanic?

Everything else is looking gorgeous though. Tiffany looks hella fun to play as.

Chilling
#471  December 19, 2014, 01:38:10 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Yikes, this is looking great. I hope to see more RS characters in the future, man. And good luck! ;)
This is a generic forum signature.
#472  December 19, 2014, 03:10:20 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Heck yeah man, looking really nice.

DW

#473  December 19, 2014, 01:34:32 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
In that video the red/brown tiffany actually has some sort of parry or counter that punishes you with no sort of meter investment?? That looks rather cheap to be honest. Basically the same deal with Hinata, the AI enjoys abusing that counter. It should consume half a meter at least IMO. Unless it mimics some sort of Rival Schools mechanic?

^This. Please fix this for them both. I doubt RS allowed free alpha-like counters that could be comboed and super cancelled from.
#474  December 19, 2014, 01:37:17 pm
After 4 years Fervicante speaks again!
#475  December 19, 2014, 01:39:34 pm
#476  December 19, 2014, 02:45:34 pm
It's the Tardy Counter.
I doubt RS allowed free alpha-like counters that could be comboed and super cancelled from.
It's exactly what it does.
Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 02:48:46 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#477  December 19, 2014, 05:37:50 pm
  • Hinata creator
#478  December 19, 2014, 08:30:29 pm
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Current Status: N/A
#479  December 19, 2014, 08:33:12 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
^This. Please fix this for them both. I doubt RS allowed free alpha-like counters that could be comboed and super cancelled from.
Actually, I'm pretty sure that's the case. I'll have to dust off my copy of PJ and confirm it but I remember tardy counters being pretty silly. It could change depending on if you use the RS or CvS grooves, that'd be pretty smart in terms of accuracy.
#480  December 19, 2014, 08:46:08 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
It's the Tardy Counter.

Still a tad broken. Perhaps in a 3-D game like Rival Schools (which IIRC had sidesteps, dunno have not played that in a while) wasnt that big of a deal but in this the AI can easily punish any normal you throw at the character with no meter investment whatsoever. Meh, dunno man it should be some meter at least so isnt so abusable...

Oh well, it is manageable at least.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's the case. I'll have to dust off my copy of PJ and confirm it but I remember tardy counters being pretty silly. It could change depending on if you use the RS or CvS grooves, that'd be pretty smart in terms of accuracy.

A confirmation of that feature would be really nice, please

Chilling