YesNoOk

The Nintendo News Thread (Read 1573538 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Nintendo News Thread
#1241  June 10, 2014, 11:46:25 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
I noticed that in the original Hyrule Warriors Trailer, it had skyward sword-ish enemies, the demo is definitely TP. Along with MOOOOOOOOON. And Argorok, I guess bosses and enemy from all games show up. As well as all areas.

I swear to god please don't put in the OoT Water Temple.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#1242  June 11, 2014, 12:24:55 am
  • The Goddess Returns
this game is exceeding my expectations so far

You should play Dynasty Warriors then.
It's not as crazy as say Hyrule Warriors is, but it's a lot more fun than people say.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#1243  June 11, 2014, 11:41:09 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1244  June 11, 2014, 11:51:41 am
    • USA
They're going to call the main character Zelda so all the idiots who keep calling Link Zelda will be right from now on :V

EDIT: Quote from the comments

Zelda is right handed.
Link is left handed.
Link pulls his arrows in the bows with the left hand.
The only character shown to use the bow with the right hand was Zelda.

:laugh:
#1245  June 11, 2014, 11:54:17 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Man, I've been wanting to say that joke since people said it was a girl yesterday, waiting for the right moment. :(

Yeah, I'll just go with the "he's playing the hype train" people and say it's still Link, he's just looking to get people talking.
#1246  June 11, 2014, 12:24:03 pm
It could be an alter or a decent playable version for Link. We had two versions of Link himself in Super Smash Bros. A young and adult version. It could be something like that. It could be a costume aswell. Or they are including a teammate like Mario and Luigi, Sonic and Tails.
#1247  June 11, 2014, 01:16:15 pm
This doesn't make a lick of sense. You don't have any idea what we're talking about.

They're going to call the main character Zelda so all the idiots who keep calling Link Zelda will be right from now on :V
Hah, yeah, I thought of that too. Last year he talked about rumbling the feathers of the status quo, so maybe it's finally an actual adventure of Zelda. ... Then again the character looks nothing like Zelda either (any version). It's still Link's hair.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1248  June 11, 2014, 01:49:56 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
What if he's not calling him Link because there is gonna be Character Creation so you'd be able to make Link look anyway you want.
#1249  June 11, 2014, 05:34:37 pm
  • behold my power
    • USA
But what if it's not Link then it must be...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

so many hdd crashes QQ
#1250  June 11, 2014, 07:06:24 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
What if he's not calling him Link because there is gonna be Character Creation so you'd be able to make Link look anyway you want.

This is what I'm thinking too. Too soon to tell, the game will probably look different once it stops being a tech demo (I know it's running off their new engine, but still).
#1251  June 12, 2014, 01:44:05 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
But wouldn't that kill Xenoblade chronicles X character creation?
#1252  June 12, 2014, 01:45:34 am
why would it? they're different games
#1253  June 12, 2014, 02:13:44 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
#1254  June 12, 2014, 03:10:13 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
But you could say that about any other game with character creation coming out in 2015 so if Zelda also includes it there shouldn't be any problems.
#1255  June 12, 2014, 03:20:52 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I'm that delusional fuck still holding out for Majora's Mask 3D at some point even when I haven't played MM to begin with
#1256  June 12, 2014, 04:27:44 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
Don't we all recall that the Wii version of LoZ:TP was mirrored as opposed to the GC version? I really don't see what the big deal is. It probably has something to do with the controller setup.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#1257  June 12, 2014, 08:49:48 am
#1258  June 12, 2014, 10:01:34 am
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
#1259  June 12, 2014, 10:11:34 am
Is Aonuma trying his hands at trolling now
Well that didn't last long !
the comment leading to rumours the character we saw might not be Link was taken out of context, and was intended as a joke.
"It's not that I said that it wasn't Link. It's that I never said that it was Link."
Hah. And every single gaming site ran to hell with it. That's a fast backpedaling !
#1260  June 12, 2014, 06:02:05 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen