YesNoOk

BrokenMUGENhr screenpack (Read 267848 times)

Started by Sniper, December 19, 2008, 08:27:02 pm
Re: BrokenMUGENhr screenpack
#101  December 21, 2008, 08:39:00 pm
No i'm the one who make creation and will have a donation system, like mugenguild.

No, all you made is a patch. you don't need to have a donation system, you ain't hosting anything big on your site.....nothing that can't be done on a simple free webhost.

Dear n@@b, that's not a patch, that can be technically a patch, because the HR edit is not based and not including THE SAME MUGEN VERSION, try to add HR roster on winmugen hires stage only...
Fine...I'll download your stupid little edit, and I'll good you, some freaking feedback

You're so cute, i need what i want, your advice about i need, how to say... I don't care.
So you want people, to donate you money, for a patch.....you think people are stupid enough to donate you money.

Edit: I've changed my mind, I don't download it. Just post a D4 screenshot in PNG format. since you're screenshots suck.
#102  December 21, 2008, 08:40:29 pm
Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 03:54:38 am by Sniper
#103  December 21, 2008, 08:43:21 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#104  December 21, 2008, 08:45:02 pm
#105  December 21, 2008, 09:01:32 pm
Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 03:55:07 am by Sniper
#106  December 21, 2008, 09:06:07 pm
n@@b

The hell's a "natatb"?

Anyway, get your head out of your ass, you're contributing nothing.

So, i will stop with this post...

n@@b mean noob.

Secondly the result of my contribution is one of the best D4 screenpack and if lot of great people had made, by far, much more improvment than me, i'm not sure that's your case...
What a cocky statement. You haven't even posted decent screenshots to show it's highres
#107  December 21, 2008, 09:07:13 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
- Article 7 : BrokenMUGENhr Screenpack or full game can't be hosted by any website or warehouse without BrokenMUGENhr.com agreement.

- Article 8 : BrokenMUGENhr.com respect MUGEN resources copyright. If an authentified resource proprietary want to modify/delete any resource, BrokenMUGENhr.com will execute it under 1 month delay from request validation (Time necessary to replace the ressource).

:pwnonk:

"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#108  December 21, 2008, 09:16:17 pm
Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 03:55:28 am by Sniper
#109  December 21, 2008, 09:17:36 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Stop it with that "high/low res stage capability" bullshit.

That's not the screenpack doing it, it's Mugen Plus.
#110  December 21, 2008, 09:24:00 pm
Sepp,

Article 7 : BrokenMUGENhr Screenpack or full game can't be hosted by any website or warehouse without BrokenMUGENhr.com agreement.

I have created a site to host it, without virus, trojan... and high speed download... You don't understand that hosting it need my agreement ?

- Article 8 : BrokenMUGENhr.com respect MUGEN resources copyright. If an authentified resource proprietary want to modify/delete any resource, BrokenMUGENhr.com will execute it under 1 month delay from request validation (Time necessary to replace the ressource).

That's an article about the full game project. Because we will try to have author agreement for any resources but if author can't be contacted, we will wait complaint to remove the resource.
I say in this article we respect copyright and execute author request, i don't undertsand your matter...
#111  December 21, 2008, 09:26:03 pm
Stop it with that "high/low res stage capability" bullshit.

That's not the screenpack doing it, it's Mugen Plus.

Exactly

But two4teeze BrokenMUGEN is not compatible with winmugen plus, the versions available on random-select compatible with two4teeze BrokenMugen accept HR stage only or low res stage only but no version supporting both. BrokenMUGENhr does.
Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 09:29:06 pm by Sniper
#112  December 21, 2008, 09:29:40 pm
    • Thailand

I have created a site to host it, without virus, trojan... and high speed download... You don't understand that hosting it need my agreement ?
So you think that you are saving people from a lot of trouble by needing donations to keep your site up or else it will be down and no one wil be able to get it ever; because your "Articles" specifically said so?

You made a site just to host one thing? Just use sendspace or mediafire or something, that way you don't need to worry about money at all and people can still download it.
#113  December 21, 2008, 09:30:19 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
The LR/HR stage compatibility only comes from the exe file "Winmugen Plus" you've included. --;
Your SP is not the one making the compatibility, only the exe. We all know that BM is low-res ...

Anybody can host your work anywhere without asking you. You've only modified some files, which doesn't require much time nor knowledge. Why were you the first one to do it ? Because those with the knowledge didn't think this screenpack was the best one to have in HR version.

As for real HR conversion of a screenpack, this is how it's supposed to look. This is a HR conversion of "Mugen Match 2" by Tatsu.
#114  December 21, 2008, 09:45:22 pm
Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 03:59:51 am by Sniper
#115  December 21, 2008, 10:38:53 pm
  • I got a PM.
Sniper?

Will people be able to download anything that you host on your site with out paying any money for it? And I mean anything that has to do with Mugen?
#116  December 22, 2008, 03:19:20 am
lol leave him alone  :)

he tried his best and did a BM to BM + conversion

as for the donations, at first he was trying to "sell" it and that was a big prob but.. no one will donate so  who cares??

just stop bashing him
if u liked his work download it and say thx
if not just go away

:-\
#117  December 22, 2008, 03:23:11 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
It's a pile of crap.

It's not even hires.
#118  December 22, 2008, 04:01:51 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
he tried his best and did a BM to BM + conversion

as for the donations, at first he was trying to "sell" it and that was a big prob but.. no one will donate so  who cares??

just stop bashing him
if u liked his work download it and say thx
if not just go away

you can't talk about "his work" because bud,first of all, this is just an edit of somebody else's actual work...for crying out loud, the guy wanted to sell it for 5 euros and then everything is fine because he's going to put some donation option on his website ?? i don't see any difference between this greedy attempt to make money out of mugen and all the ebay auctions i can find involving mugen stuff

sniper, serieux, c'est trop abusé : you want money?? just get a job dude
#119  December 22, 2008, 05:16:05 am
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html

While this is off topic, I must say this: I was staring at Athena's chest in that pic for FIVE FULL MINUTES.

Now, with that out of the way, you guys can go back to bashing Sniper. I'll join you later. Or you can stare at Athena's chest. I'll join you in whatever you decide to do either way.
#120  December 22, 2008, 06:37:59 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
As for real HR conversion of a screenpack, this is how it's supposed to look. This is a HR conversion of "Mugen Match 2" by Tatsu.

Off topic: GAH!!! I MISSED THIS MOTIF SOO MUCH!!!

Who rules M.U.G.E.N?
Have the fools forgotten MUGEN?
MAY ALL KNOW THE MUGEN LAW.

I.無限 = MUGEN ="No Limit/Limitless/without restrictions/without limits/no limits/Infinite/infinity".
MUGEN IS THE GREAT CANVAS TO ALL, TO BE NOTED IN HISTORY LIKE THE COMBUSTION ENGINE.

Technology/Science/Time/Space/ math/mankind MEASURES but CANNOT RULE or REGULATE the INFINITE.

II.CREATING FOR MUGEN = YOU GIVE TO MUGEN. NOT TO THE SELF, NOT TO ELECBYTE, NOT TO SNK/CAPCOM OR THE GODS, YOU GIVE TO MUGEN.

III.MUGEN BELONGS TO MUGEN. I AM MUGEN. MUGEN IS ME. MUGEN IS YOU. MUGEN is NOTHING.
無 or "MU" is "un" "not" "non" "nothing". WHAT IS MINE MADE FOR MUGEN BECOMES MUGEN FOR ME. MUGEN FOR YOU. MUGEN FOR ALL. MUGEN FOR NONE.

IV.YOU RIP SPRITES(CAPCOM, SNK, SAMMY, MIDWAY, DATA EAST, TECMO, NEOGEO, PLAYMORE, NAMCO, SEGA, NINTENDO, ARIKA, BANDAI, HUDSON, KONAMI, ATARI, DC, MARVEL, DARK HORSE, SONY ETC)FOR MUGEN? IT IS FAN-ART?
THIS IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE MUGEN. THIS IS THE FAULT OF MAN.

V.ILLEGAL SPRITE USE? ILLEGAL CODING USE? YOU USE SCRIPT OF MUGEN & IT IS MUGEN. ONCE IN MUGEN, IT BELONGS TO MUGEN. IT IS SURRENDERED TO MUGEN. YOU RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC = OWNERSHIP IS GIVEN TO MUGEN.

VI.NO LAWS BIND MUGEN.
NO PERMISSIONS.
NO RESTRICTIONS.
THERE ARE NO MUGEN POLICE. ONLY THOSE WHO MASTER C, C++, the ALGOrithmic Languages AND BUILD A FIGHTING ENGINE FROM ITS BASE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECLARE THEMSELVES POLICE OF MUGEN.

VII.WAREHOUSING?
yes, warehousing is Mugen. Shrines of dedication & knowledge and resources all bred for & from Mugen for Mugen by MUGEN.
study the history of the HOLY MECCA. BUILT LIKE A WAREHOUSE OF THE GODS - IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU WILL SEE THE ULTIMATE TRUTH.
Their creators and Hosts ARE mugen. THE NAMES OF THE FIRST TO MAKE OR UTTER THE NAMES OF THE GODS? the Phenomenon that IS MUGEN is MUGEN itself and ALL that encompasses it.

VIII.RARE CHARACTER EDITS WILL WIN?
the rare are demons/ghosts in mugen. They have their place in MUGEN just like the non-mugen world.

Respect your MUGEN brothers. Honour them for their CRAFT. Their craft is for MUGEN, not the self. They Mould the next creation, for MUGEn, for YOU. NO OWNERSHIP exists but to MUGEN itself. TAKE from the mould and cast a new STONE. YOU as you ARE MUGEN and the craft is Mugen.

ALL BELONGS TO MUGEN. SURRENDER TO MUGEN

[/quote]

What the hell is this?

On topic: Sniper, did you even ask two4teeze if you could host/use this?