YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510729 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Support Card System Video )
#701  May 04, 2010, 01:40:13 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I see it's all right dude can't be helped then it seems will be getting post like this anyway :P new people have to ask sometimes funny how people bit joo head off but i see just don't do it again >:D

just kidding good luck dude  :sugoi:

Yeah, I always get the bad end of things (I'm not new btw).

And thanks.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#702  May 09, 2010, 11:32:58 pm
I noticed that Link is yet to have a Crisis Card Attack. :o
If you are open to suggestions on anything but "Put this character in" I have an idea for what that attack should be.
The initiation of the attack would be Shield Bash and Helm Splitter, both from TP, causing the opponent to fly back.
Link will then fire some of his Sword Lasers, and close in to Triforce Slash the opponent, opponent flys back, and then Link fires off a Light arrow into the opponent (anime cut in when Link fires off the arrow).

Also, if the opponent's life reaches zero during the attack they implode like Wind Wakers version of the Light Arrow, and disappear, If that is possible of course. :sugoi:

This Project is getting More And More AWSOME each year!!
 Keep Up The Hard Work! ;D
#703  May 10, 2010, 04:02:40 am
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?
If you are open to suggestions on anything but "Put this character in" I have an idea for what that attack should be.
The initiation of the attack would be Shield Bash and Helm Splitter, both from TP, causing the opponent to fly back.
Link will then fire some of his Sword Lasers, and close in to Triforce Slash the opponent, opponent flys back, and then Link fires off a Light arrow into the opponent (anime cut in when Link fires off the arrow).

Also, if the opponent's life reaches zero during the attack they implode like Wind Wakers version of the Light Arrow, and disappear, If that is possible of course. :sugoi:

i believe the four that are in the demo have their crisis card attack already, they have yet to show us the attacks because i believe theyre waiting to release the demo, you know for the surprise factor
Card Sagas Wars!!

Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 11:40:16 pm by Magma_Saiyan
#704  May 14, 2010, 06:07:04 am

i believe the four that are in the demo have their crisis card attack already, they have yet to show us the attacks because i believe theyre waiting to release the demo, you know for the surprise factor
That may be true, but thats not what it says on page 1 of the tread, it says that Link still needs the Crisis Card Attack.
They have most nessesary requirements for the Demo right now, half the green cards are ready, and 3 of the chareters have all their attacks and only need tweaking. So all that is needed is Link's Crisis Card Attack, Clouds stage, and Kos-mos's stage.

If I am wrong about this, it is because of the status that is given on Page One is out of date. If it Is Abysswolf, Please Update It! It needs to be updated with a photo of Links stage in the Stages section anyway.

(and if I am wrong, it only means they are closer to compleation 8) )
#705  May 17, 2010, 02:37:29 am
oh yeah has anyone every made musashi from brave fencer musashi into a fighting character ???
#706  May 17, 2010, 02:47:34 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
how long did it take to sprite one of these characters...?with the detail man you had to be there for a month spriting one dude...
#707  May 17, 2010, 01:29:23 pm
still waiting for update  :)
#708  May 19, 2010, 11:55:21 pm
    • www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450
Yeah, were all waiting for an update. But we dont need to remind them as if they've forgotton...
#709  May 20, 2010, 12:27:39 am
i know i'm just saying stuff ;D
#710  May 20, 2010, 03:03:29 am
They say that they arn't updateing untill they have all the Support Cards done, and that may take awile.
#711  May 20, 2010, 04:08:24 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
be patient...
#712  May 20, 2010, 04:10:21 am
of course  ;D
#713  May 20, 2010, 06:15:00 am
    • Brazil
Hey guys of Card Sagas Wars.

Game is shaping up really great, is mindblowing the amount of work you guys are putting on this.

I have 2 questions:

1) How do you work on your looping FX on particle illusion?

2) Do you guys want some music re-done? like 8 or 16-bit stuff turned to band or orchestral standards?

this is what I've done with Captain Commando's theme of MvC 1: http://www.This link no longer works, sorry/?d=2GHOVAOR

and this is Cammy's theme from SF2: http://www.This link no longer works, sorry/?d=WI71WLLB  (it's big, I know, Commando's supposed to be too, but I didn't find the high quality version)

not much orchestra stuff, but Cammy's got the piano there.
Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 10:27:17 pm by agahero
#714  May 24, 2010, 02:45:08 am
Kuddos to the guy who just offerd to help them. Two thumbs up for him.

ANYWAYS! Another question! I was wondering, as a part of his moveset, will Lion Magnus have the Indignation spell in Card Sagas Wars?
And if he dosen't, will there be a Support Card that attacks with Indignation (Jade, Genis, Arche, Rita, etc) or the  Indignation Jugment spell? 
(If one of the Support Cards does have this spell, please wait to answer untill you have finished all the support cards)

Thanks!
#715  May 24, 2010, 03:14:58 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
Hey SmashMusashi

Do you know what would be cool?

If they made Musashi as he is in the sequel: Samurai Legend Musashi on PS2.

Now that game had a very distinct style on it's own! O__O
#716  May 31, 2010, 02:04:56 am
Mr. ahruadon or abyssalwolf or orkimides.

I have been messing with mugen for a LONG time now but quit after life called but I always kept an eye.

I don't know HOW i missed this.  But one reason is I never came back to this forum.  Until a link to your game was in youtube, I was IMMEDIATELY hooked and addicted.  I need my fix, sir.

This is easily my favorite MUGEN project.  It's the best project I have ever seen for MUGEN.

The characters look amazing.  I'm excited to play X and Etna.  It's a shame that many will just become support.  Magus is cool enough to warrant his own character from the chrono series.  Ayla has enough uniqueness to her to make her as a character.  I love how fluid their movements are.

This has been going on for quite a few years it seems.  I hope you make an update soon as it seems your last one was a few months ago.  You have my support in this.  This is the kind of game I would just pray was on my DS or XBOX live arcade.  Wish you had more staff to get this done faster.

Heres to hoping you get a demo out soon, then you'll get reports of tons of bugs you never knew about.  Always seems to happen once the public gets a hold of it.

I will keep watch of your game along with mega man x: corrupted and mega man unlimited.

Jed

#717  June 03, 2010, 03:50:33 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
damn this project is getting more rave and ratings anything i seen on mugen and it hasn't even come out yet XD 715 Replies, 63302 Views, that a shit load more then anything out there right now
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#718  June 03, 2010, 07:09:38 pm
that only shows peoples love for this project and the actual support they are giving for this ^^
#719  June 04, 2010, 11:44:43 pm
Hey, concerning Stages and Boss Battles. Will there be more stages than just one per chareter? Like mayby 4 or 5 generic or multi seires stages? (Such as just a generic Collosium and Final Destination from Super Smash Bros)

And will bosses have their own stages? Such as, say, if Inferno from Soul Calibur 2 is a boss, will he get his stage ("Infernos Lair") in Card Sagas Wars? And wouled it be playable in Multiplayer?
#720  June 06, 2010, 09:47:41 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I apologize if this was already asked, but I'm not going to search through every single page to see if is was...

Now that Final Fantasy XIII is out, will we be seeing any FFXIII helpers? Their special Abilities they learn, like Army of One (Lightning) and Highwind (Fang) would serve excellently as an attacking type helper.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."