YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 508094 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Support Card System Video )
#741  July 04, 2010, 05:33:31 am
    • www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450
Nice update Abyss! The new portraits look real nice. And the Alex Kidd support card was a pretty neat surprise. I use to play that at my uncles place all the time when I was like 4 years old.
#742  July 04, 2010, 11:52:55 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Not much to say here. You have the good attitude towards people who keep asking about the game in an aggressive manner.
As everybody said, very nice update. the janken match looks lovely, even though I don't see it used so much since it's a luck card.
Good luck with evertyhing.
#743  July 04, 2010, 08:18:43 pm
Awesome update, but I really have to say this...
It's been 3 years of "coming soon!". We should at least get a simple demo to know what it's LIKE.
It doesn't need to be perfection to make a demo, or a test. People really lose hope when something
always comes up that needs revision. Judging by the videos, it looks very much MORE than complete
for even a slight test of it.

Sorry If I sound, rude, I'm not being like the "aggressive people" you were talking about.
I just think it's...time o.o I know this is hard work, spriting and coding! So don't take this post in a negative manner.
#744  July 04, 2010, 09:30:53 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
Ignore RosieOdonnel45 over here...it's yer game do what you want when you want.I'm sure you have beta testers here and there...keep up the awesomeness...this is an amazing project... 8)
#745  July 06, 2010, 04:26:49 pm
hmm the website broke again what's up with that?
#746  July 06, 2010, 04:32:24 pm
Awesome update, but I really have to say this...
It's been 3 years of "coming soon!". We should at least get a simple demo to know what it's LIKE.
It doesn't need to be perfection to make a demo, or a test. People really lose hope when something
always comes up that needs revision. Judging by the videos, it looks very much MORE than complete
for even a slight test of it.

Sorry If I sound, rude, I'm not being like the "aggressive people" you were talking about.
I just think it's...time o.o I know this is hard work, spriting and coding! So don't take this post in a negative manner.
shut up
(By the way, for the admins, it seems you made a separate forum for full games, should this be moved there?)
no, fullgame projects that don't exactly need a subforum still go here. if you want a subforum for this game the offer is still up, however!
#747  July 07, 2010, 03:53:27 am
Uh, no?
You may be an admin, but what I said was pure opinion and not against the rules in any form.
#748  July 07, 2010, 03:59:36 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
No, you're saying they should instantly finish and release it right now, and that they should have a board they didn't ask for!
#749  July 07, 2010, 05:10:29 am
  • im finally just like everyone else
    • sites.google.com/site/thespritehaven/
Uh Gill, the second quote was from the creator.

fucking bad poster asshole that home32 bitch
#750  July 07, 2010, 04:23:38 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Huh, the site is down, and so are the pictures on the first page...
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#751  July 07, 2010, 06:29:27 pm
No, you're saying they should instantly finish and release it right now, and that they should have a board they didn't ask for!
Oh really?
We should at least get a simple demo to know what it's LIKE.
It doesn't need to be perfection to make a demo, just a test.
Yeah the word TEST is really the same thing as saying "INSTANTLY FINISH AND RELEASE IT NOW"
In fact...in my post I never said "release it right now" or anything similar. Learn to read properly
before quoting someone wrong >.<
#752  July 07, 2010, 06:39:09 pm
what I said was pure opinion and not against the rules in any form.
my pure opinion is that they should release a demo whenever the fuck they want to and not because you're demanding one
#753  July 07, 2010, 07:14:43 pm
    • France
My opinion is that Rosie is a leecher who wanks every night to videos of CSW, and that he wants the demo to have some REAL SEX.
#754  July 07, 2010, 10:19:32 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
well said Cy...well said...besides we're all lucky that the team working on it will share with us...specially when they don't have to...be patient Rosie...
#755  July 07, 2010, 11:07:39 pm
  • Enter the Dreamer
Looks completely awesome, I've been waiting for this for a while, and we all know good things come to those who wait.  :sugoi:
#756  July 09, 2010, 07:33:10 pm
My opinion is that Rosie is a leecher who wanks every night to videos of CSW, and that he wants the demo to have some REAL SEX.
Ughh he? No...
I have a life, unlike you who wasted time posting a gay comment about "wanking"
Kthanksbaihun
What are you, 9,10,11, or 12?

I told you I wasn't being mean, and what the hell does "leeching" have to do with ANYTHING.

Oh and I really "DEMANDED" one, yup. I'm going to send an asteroid to earth and then flee if I don't get a demo.
You continue to flame and fail to give me evidence on how I "demanded" something.
If this is what you call "demanding" then go back to your fluffy kitty slippers and learn how to be social because
this is no where near "demanding". So the real person who "stays up all day and night" is definitely you.
#757  July 09, 2010, 07:36:53 pm
  • X is for Xtreme
    • Netherlands
    • Geocities.jp
Ughh he? No...
I have a life, unlike you who wasted time posting a gay comment about "wanking"
Kthanksbaihun
What are you, 9,10,11, or 12?

He's 25, If he says you wank off to CSW he's right, and you know it.
Just wait for the demo just like us, I'm still waiting for Duke Nukem Forever  >:(
where there is a will,there is a way。
Sounds like you're just jealous that Duke Nukem has a bigger dick and gets ALL the bitches.
#758  July 09, 2010, 07:37:30 pm
LOL! Cy is 12. :laugh4:

#759  July 09, 2010, 09:21:50 pm
    • France
If this is what you call "demanding" then go back to your fluffy kitty slippers and learn how to be social because
this is no where near "demanding". So the real person who "stays up all day and night" is definitely you.
LOL, what you quoted is exactly what "demanding" is. :laugh:
When your teacher tells you "Rosie baby, you should really start learning your lessons, so that you know how having good grades look LIKE", (s)he's demanding you, for your own sake, to revise your lessons. It's more than just a suggestion. In this case, you're doing exactly the same thing, only that as a demander, you're the one who wants something, while your teacher was just trying to help you.

I hope you're happy that a 12 year old girl just tought you some semantics. :D

Oh yeah, I forgot :
shut up
#760  July 09, 2010, 09:33:20 pm
No one called you a girl...