YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 511372 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Support Card System Video )
#781  July 26, 2010, 05:06:45 pm
no bastard wolf is just being stupid

Jed

#782  July 28, 2010, 06:36:29 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
on a extra note why even bother telling dumb noobs who don't read the post what its' been answered all ready then again can see why but their wasting post space :P but that can't be helped I guess  ;D
if what you're going to post is unintelligible then don't post it
if what your trying to get at is a wast of my time don't ask me not to post back either. cause a will anyway ;D

gee last time I posted something dumb here too some ass hole thought my idea was dumb too if I remember he should just STFU whats with people policing others on a dumb question anyway they should just let have their say even if it a ignorant question or idea.
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#783  July 28, 2010, 10:27:24 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I think these last three pages, or up to when Rosie posted, have nothing to do with the game and should be deleted.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Jed

#784  July 28, 2010, 10:30:36 pm
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
I think the hole argument should have been deleted or moved actually like mine form the last time as well ;P
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#785  July 28, 2010, 10:39:47 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
Like I said, all the posts should be removed up to Rosie's post on page 38. That's when the argument started.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

L

#786  August 01, 2010, 01:34:21 pm
It's awesome that you're still working this. I forgot all about this to be honest. Anyway, good luck.

#787  August 13, 2010, 07:32:45 am
Any new Update ?
#788  August 14, 2010, 02:03:06 am
Oh no, here we go again!

"Will update when the Support Cards are Done with a video"
I think Ill just clear something up real quick. They said "Sprites for cards are 90% done" And if there is 3000 sprites in 40% (they said that earylieyer...) some math later and... 100%= 7500 soooo... about 750 sprites to go.
And the fact that Abysswolf has been active on Deviantart probably means he is done with the spriteing and its just programing and related stuff before they show off the support cards.
But frankly, programing takes a bit more time than drawing (Depending on what you whant to happen) now its Ahurons job to Program all 9000 of those sprites.

Be Patient!
#789  August 14, 2010, 02:38:42 am
i still don't get why they haven't released an alpha version yet, the game looks playable since 2007
And anyway, why they have to finish all the support now? why we can't get a 1.0 game now and after they have done all, a 1.1 version? I still don't get seriously, if they can play since 2007, why we can't try as well?  :'(
And also why noone shows since february??
#790  August 14, 2010, 03:24:13 am
  • I changed it to match my WIP
    • USA
I hope the project wasn't canceled.
Spoiler: Works In Progress (click to see content)
#791  August 14, 2010, 05:05:08 am
    • USA
i still don't get why they haven't released an alpha version yet, the game looks playable since 2007
And anyway, why they have to finish all the support now? why we can't get a 1.0 game now and after they have done all, a 1.1 version? I still don't get seriously, if they can play since 2007, why we can't try as well?  :'(
Read the thread; that will answer your questions.
#792  August 14, 2010, 01:19:05 pm
Read the thread; that will answer your questions.
do it for me then, i can't read 40 pages, i read a few
#793  August 14, 2010, 02:42:27 pm
..........is it really that hard to look a few pages back,or just start from the beginning is that really so hard.....
#794  August 14, 2010, 05:01:17 pm
ok i read 10 pages back or so. I just think that's it's strange, because they play the game since 2007, it's obvious that noone expect a perfect game at 1st release, so why no alpha or something like that released yet? Why we can't try the game until the tons of fantastic support are done?
#795  August 14, 2010, 07:48:34 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
What the fuck did you expect? Instant download? Do you know how hard is making sprites of great quality as these? Or programming?

If the staff of this game wants to put a download link for a beta or else, it's their decission, not yours.  Be patient.

Ah no, no, you can't wait, you juzzzzzt wantzzzzz charzzz for yourzzz Myugenzzzz!!!! ¬¬
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 07:55:28 pm by FeLo_Llop
#796  August 14, 2010, 09:54:25 pm
I just want to know how much they have done % wise.
But It wouled be nice of them to make post #1 up to date.
#797  August 14, 2010, 11:09:19 pm
  • Oh joy..
    • USA
 --; 
Have you tried PMing one the staff?
PSN: UchSasuke
SFxT     CoD: MW3   LBP2
#798  August 15, 2010, 01:24:05 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
--; 
Have you tried PMing one the staff?

Imagine that you're someone from the gam's staff. And receiving hundreds of PM with the very same PM: "HEYYY WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD IT? I NEED IT FOR MY MYUGENZZZZ!!!"

That would be annoying.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#799  August 15, 2010, 01:26:54 am
  • so i herd taht mudkip howard is PREDICTABLE!
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
Felo is right.

Ok guys, just wait, this game looks awesome, and awesomeness needs time to be created.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[Lifebar] SFZ4: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=119782.msg1180458
[Stages] SFII remakes and SF custom: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=138549
#800  August 15, 2010, 01:30:43 am
  • Oh joy..
    • USA
PSN: UchSasuke
SFxT     CoD: MW3   LBP2