YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 511774 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Master Chief VS Samus )
#921  March 31, 2011, 08:36:28 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
They make this with every video.
#922  March 31, 2011, 08:48:02 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
It's probably because of the music track we used, Ork received a Youtube notification saying that banners might pop up somewhere or something like that. So I guess it's fair.

#923  March 31, 2011, 09:16:28 pm
I don't really get why they posted it on IGN anyway... same as in a really known spanish gaming site, the users there started throwing shit at the game >_> In the end it's just a progress video of a mugen game.
how i wish stuff like this never happens but tha do :(
#924  March 31, 2011, 09:26:24 pm
ign's comments aren't so bad although there are some dumb ones
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
lots of comparisons to the haloid video which was impressive but isn't a game so the comparisons are actually stupid.

on the other hand meristation is run by moronic shitheads. they said it's coming out this year. the comments are much much worse than the ones seen at ign (TRANSLATIONS BY MOI)
meristation is the worst
#925  March 31, 2011, 09:43:52 pm
No le den importancia a las boludeces que dicen en meristation... hay cada uno ahí...

I think Meristation is the worst spanish videogame site, it was the best a few years ago, but now... hahaha.
They are only useful at making walkthroughs nowadays... If you see how they mark the games you will understand. And the forum is the land of the walking dead morons (?).

Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 09:53:11 pm by Somelgaster
#926  March 31, 2011, 11:43:26 pm
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?
ign's comments aren't so bad although there are some dumb ones
lots of comparisons to the haloid video which was impressive but isn't a game so the comparisons are actually stupid.

on the other hand meristation is run by moronic shitheads. they said it's coming out this year. the comments are much much worse than the ones seen at ign (TRANSLATIONS BY MOI)
meristation is the worst

this just show how stupid people really are and know nothing of this game or even mugen it seems. as far as seen it on a console, not going to happen. if anyone has heard of the Jump Stars series its kinda like the same deal except its based on game characters by companies and consoles, not anime characters
Card Sagas Wars!!

#927  April 01, 2011, 12:19:30 am
    • USA
Holy shit there's people who's registered since 2006 yet they are so stupid to call this piracy at meristation, even in my noob days never went to that stupid site because even then I knew how much it sucked but never thought the suckage was that severe!

Im happy to know my fullgame wont be posted anywhere upon release because its a piece of crap, not even in those KOF sites that talk about KOF compilations  ;P

Dont worry about the ads on your YT vids guys, I recieved the same notification and it's pretty clear that you can keep your vid online and they wont do anything to it besides the ads, YT will only take it down if the one who holds the copyright for the music complains, and that wont happen for sure.
#928  April 01, 2011, 12:24:36 am
Hello guys and ahruon dude i read those comments in IGN and that site you gave us and those guys don't know what is truly is fan games lol.

Anyway dude how's the progress doing i mean with Lenneft and Valkyrie i wanna know if those are really hard to master in control you know that a good fight the first thing to do is to master a characters movements and combos lol well keep up the awesomeness as always XD.
#929  April 01, 2011, 12:26:46 am
#930  April 01, 2011, 12:33:49 am
Question, while you guys are around. Since I already asked, will there be a story or some beat 'em up mode, something? Because those red cards on the website aren't for show. Are they?

MDD

#931  April 01, 2011, 12:47:47 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
First time in this thread, so i'm going to ask, is that Yugo from Bloody Roar?

Also, i'm fairly surprised you skipped on Ryu and went just with Chun-li. Don't know if this is good or bad
#932  April 01, 2011, 12:55:55 am
ryu is overplayed. it's a good thing.

MDD

#933  April 01, 2011, 12:56:43 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
But it's Ryu. EVERY CROSSOVER HAS RYU.
#934  April 01, 2011, 12:59:51 am
    • USA
Not anymore  ::)

MDD

#935  April 01, 2011, 01:03:42 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
NO RYU. BROKEN TRADITION. DOES NOT COMPUTE.
#936  April 01, 2011, 01:16:28 am
#937  April 01, 2011, 01:21:19 am
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
2 main reasons for Ryu; first is because there is already another Ryu, and second because Chun Li's moveset kind of fits more in the game, plus she has lots of attacks to choose unlike Ryu. I hope I can make an interesting gameplay for her since she's sooo overused...

About a story, I don't know if there will be one, probably not.
About the red cards, they were though for a secondary mode or bonus stages, but before start looking into that we want to finish more chars first.

On a side note we finally started fixing Lenneth and Valkyrie, this time I think Lenneth will be the most interesting one to see. One of them won't have a stage unfornately, we're still thinking which would be better.

MDD

#938  April 01, 2011, 01:35:04 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
BOF Ryu? I can live with that.

I was also hoping to see another villain other than Bowser, but then again, there are the mystery characters.
#939  April 01, 2011, 01:48:04 am
Ivy is somewhat a villain. Speaking of her, throw in another SC char. I know it'll happen if it'll happen, but, ttly do it. *Is aware of Siegfried being a green card.*
#940  April 01, 2011, 01:51:25 am
i don't think it's a capcom ryu.

also don't litter the thread with character requests ty