YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510748 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars (Cloud VS Soma)
#221  March 31, 2009, 05:48:56 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
as pots said it that would be the only way to have em fight their rival. 
hmmmm
but the get hits would be all wonky (but since its a fullgame thats no problem)
actually there is another way.  have the rival and the character be one in the same
best way i can think of doing this is taking the character at the final battle and having
it be a helper that mimics what ever state the rival helper is in
hmmm making it behave like its own character might be hard though, since youd need to
have it have its own set of common1 coding
hope you follow me on this
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#222  March 31, 2009, 06:20:47 pm
probably not worth it
#223  April 02, 2009, 12:11:35 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
The standard having each fighter fight a random boss has its own merit too. I mean it was pretty cool to play through CvS as Ryu and then face Geese for instance, makes it feel more like a dreammatch.
Downside is if you're trying to have a story for each char where they must beat their own rival, dunno if that's the case.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#224  April 02, 2009, 02:58:10 am
  • "Good Day sir"
Is captain Falcon gonna be in it???
#225  April 02, 2009, 06:41:23 pm
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
The standard having each fighter fight a random boss has its own merit too. I mean it was pretty cool to play through CvS as Ryu and then face Geese for instance, makes it feel more like a dreammatch.
Downside is if you're trying to have a story for each char where they must beat their own rival, dunno if that's the case.

I definitely agree with you, there. What's the point of having your favorite characters in a crossover, if they have to exclusively fight the same bosses as usual? Variety adds spice, after all.
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#226  April 05, 2009, 08:38:16 pm
absolutely loves the sprites, how did you manage to sheet them?? i tried your style, but it took me about 5 hours O.O

i made more, but these are the best ones
#227  April 06, 2009, 03:04:07 am
  • . . .
    • thefatalknights.webs.com/
my icon is actually the finished product of my attempt at this spriting style (once again, this is my first sprite), took me a while to complete, but im satisfied with the outcome     ;D

Future Buisiness
Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 05:55:40 pm by Gale_Reiki
#228  April 08, 2009, 04:40:03 pm
Hey, ahruon,, i was wondering: what program do you use to make those trailer vids??

i tried to use hypercam and windows movie maker for my trailer, but the outcome wasn't good =.='

if any other person has a good way of doing this please tell me =3
#229  April 08, 2009, 07:31:15 pm
  • Head on!
    • kevinamlewis.wordpress.com
Try a combination of hypercam and windows movie--oh shit, nvm. :S
The Red Threat has arrived in Gilta Nnea. Nine heroes are prophecied to defeat him, but no one knows who they are. When a journey to the Hollowlands unites players in an all-out war, the stage is set for the heroes' rise. This is their battle. METAL SHADOW
#230  April 08, 2009, 11:00:37 pm
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?
what percentage are you guys at from being done with your demo requirements(roughly)? and is there going to be another trailer anytime soon?
Card Sagas Wars!!

#231  April 10, 2009, 05:47:10 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
what percentage are you guys at from being done with your demo requirements(roughly)? and is there going to be another trailer anytime soon?

They just recently made a trailer and 2 fighting videos. You're going to have to wait a lot longer for another trailer. Unless they're not making trailers after a specific time and just making trailers when enough new stuff is made.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#232  April 10, 2009, 08:34:06 am
Has Long as i Wait patient for another one i had no complains
Re: Card Sagas Wars
#233  April 11, 2009, 10:35:19 pm
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
With the popularity that this topic seems to have, I have to wonder why it didn't get a child board of its own yet...:S
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#234  April 12, 2009, 04:35:24 am
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?

They just recently made a trailer and 2 fighting videos. You're going to have to wait a lot longer for another trailer. Unless they're not making trailers after a specific time and just making trailers when enough new stuff is made.

okay, actually what i meant wasnt so much as a trailer but a video of any kind, but you are right weve had quite a few already and they were released close to each other(or maybe not, not really sure), but you have to admit it would be nice cause more videos never hurt but i mean i can wait for whatever comes out

have you thought of a stage for cloud? i was thinking maybe the area of the final battle from FF7
Card Sagas Wars!!

Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 11:27:43 pm by Magma_Saiyan
#235  May 08, 2009, 04:42:50 am
  • . . .
ok . . . am i missing something or has this thing really been as quiet as i'm thinking?  :S

Future Buisiness
#236  May 08, 2009, 04:55:46 am
ok . . . am i missing something or has this thing really been as quiet as i'm thinking?  :S
It is Quiet I Never Been In this Topic For a Year now No update from ahuron yet Darn it but yeah it is quiet   ???
#237  May 08, 2009, 07:45:13 am
  • If you rip sprites i´ll rip your code
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
the game will be moleboxed to prevent riping

yeah man keep dreaming, all is possible in this world just like your "original" game  ::)
There is no knowledge that is not power
--------------------------------------
My Web Site
#238  May 08, 2009, 03:12:48 pm
they've gone on long periods without saying anything and then they come back with a bunch of screenshots or a video

don't worry about it
#239  May 09, 2009, 12:55:35 am
    • www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450
They'll post something when ever they feel its worth while...
#240  May 10, 2009, 01:12:18 am
  • . . .
they've gone on long periods without saying anything and then they come back with a bunch of screenshots or a video

don't worry about it

Yeah, true, but waiting is painful  :wall:

Future Buisiness