YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510765 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Link VS Cloud and new stage )
#301  July 07, 2009, 06:45:15 pm
No, no. Ask Capcom. Ryu = SF1, Chun Li = SF2, Alex = SF3. It's not the same thing !
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#302  July 07, 2009, 07:11:41 pm
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
You know, I'm starting to wonder if Travis Touchdown and Madworld's Jack will show up in this game... :innocent:
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#303  July 07, 2009, 07:18:16 pm
travis plz :P

but yeah, i thought it was long ago that people stopped requesting chars...

No Borders, No Nations

SNT

#304  July 07, 2009, 07:21:50 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Seeing as people are still posting for characters, if I had one dissatisfaction with what I see it's that I don't see quite enough off the wall sexy ass kicking gunplay witchcraft going on here, but that's just my opinion.  Otherwise, this looks stellar.  The move names at the bottom is a nice touch, and that's not even starting on the characters themselves, or the new stage.
#305  July 07, 2009, 08:03:58 pm
  • Not really...
Was that you playing as link or was it another AI battle?
Great vid by the way love the new Link Stage.
#306  July 07, 2009, 08:14:12 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I was to focused on the characters that I forgot about Link's stage. It looks amazing. Sheik in the background was a neat touch.
Is it that forest that leads to the forest temple? I haven't played Ocarina of Time in years, but that broken bridge/ledge is awfully familiar. Also, who made the song? It's got a cool beat.

Yes, stage is Sacred Forest Meadow from OOT (more like a personal interpretation of it)--

I knew it. It's the entrance to the temple because I remember using the Hook trying to get on the ledge. You and Ork did an awesome job on the stage. Just one thing. Why did you choose the Forest for Link's stage? Why not his hometown or Hyrule Castle?

If you don't mind me asking... Who's stage do you plan on making next?

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#307  July 07, 2009, 08:24:25 pm
    • USA
The "Link vs Cloud" video was awesome. I take it back. I wish SF Ryu was in this game
#308  July 07, 2009, 11:02:44 pm
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?
I was to focused on the characters that I forgot about Link's stage. It looks amazing. Sheik in the background was a neat touch.
Is it that forest that leads to the forest temple? I haven't played Ocarina of Time in years, but that broken bridge/ledge is awfully familiar. Also, who made the song? It's got a cool beat.

Yes, stage is Sacred Forest Meadow from OOT (more like a personal interpretation of it)--

I knew it. It's the entrance to the temple because I remember using the Hook trying to get on the ledge. You and Ork did an awesome job on the stage. Just one thing. Why did you choose the Forest for Link's stage? Why not his hometown or Hyrule Castle?

If you don't mind me asking... Who's stage do you plan on making next?

i did wander about that myself on why he didnt use the other locations. however, i do like the forest look and feel of it even if i havent played OoT
Card Sagas Wars!!

#309  July 07, 2009, 11:47:53 pm
I guess there isn't much interesting to show in the Hyrule Castle - stones and people. The Sacred Meadow is beautiful, and they rendered it particularly well.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#310  July 08, 2009, 04:02:38 pm
  • My NEW w.i.p :D
I have a few questions for Ahruon, like what program do you use to design your sprites and what program do you use for making special effects? I really want to know because I am going to take a shot at making sprites for characters!

Please tell me... Well if you have the time...
I got nothin...
#311  July 08, 2009, 09:40:41 pm
So it's supposed to play like Super Smash Bros? Thats nice. Im interested if it will play on my PSP.
#312  July 09, 2009, 05:19:39 am
    • www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450
i do like the forest look and feel of it even if i havent played OoT

o_O Thats crazy talk! Thats one hell of a game your missing...

Great video boys! The stage looks beautiful. Love the ranking at the end of the match and the win screens look great!
Link's cuckoo attack is pretty damn cool, I like it. Overall everything is looking polished and comming othether quite nicely!

Keep up the great work. You guys make waiting so difficult! :sugoi:
#313  July 09, 2009, 05:41:28 am
  • ^Fuck you Titiln. :D
    • myspace.com/streetpoet007
Oh my! This is looking quite sexy. I assume you will all have secure jobs @ Capcom, SNK, or Bandai when this project is complete.  ;D

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Game Discussion
Lili (Emily Rochefort)| 20% Complete!
Ayane | 8% Complete!
Ryu Hayabusa | 75% Complete!
Hayate | 80% Complete!

Lowv... andu peace, Lowv... andu peace, Lowv... andu peace, Lowv... andu peace... --Vash the Stampede.
#314  July 09, 2009, 01:29:02 pm
  • My NEW w.i.p :D
I forgot to say, ditto to what all these people said,just totally amazing! o_O

It's like you and Orkimides have a gift for this type of stuff!
I got nothin...
#315  July 09, 2009, 11:13:59 pm
Ahuron is a sprite beast, I just viewed his vid on youtube. But yeah, Im suprised he wasn't going to include Kratos or Ratchet in this game.
#316  July 10, 2009, 12:42:52 am
i'm not
#317  July 10, 2009, 02:54:36 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Let's continue popping out random names about who should be in the game or not.
#318  July 10, 2009, 03:15:37 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
That level was so amazingly well done, they got lots of things that made Ocarina of Time great.

The ambience of the meadow, the owl, sheik, even the time stone. :D (Altough I wish you could blow it up and send it up to the moon)
#319  July 10, 2009, 03:58:03 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
Darn no one notices the Gold Skulltulla  ::) I guess it's hard to see in the video.

Ryu Hayabusa is most likely to appear, he had a silhouette in one of the updates. About next stages, I don't know right now, kinda busy with X and KOSMOS.

Also there's a huuuge complain about how overpowered Cloud is... I can't see why though, maybe because he is more of a multihit type and the concept of his attacks (meteorites, lots of lighting etc) are way more flashy than Link's tools, but other than that he plays about the same, even if he is multihit the damage isn't that high. Also I sucked with Link a bit  ::) Both chars have the same ammount of attacks, (11 normal attacks, 9 special attacks, unique skill, 8 combos and crisis card attack) so not all of them got a chance to appear in the video, for example Link's Megaton Hammer.

Here is some stuff about the video I posted on DA:
All attacks are originated or derivated from their incarnations from their games, for example Cloud has all his limit breaks, attacks from Kingdom Hearts, part of his Dissidia moveset, attacks seen in Advent Children etc. Somehow Cloud managed to show off a lot of his combos (too bad he didn't use Braver...) but I didn't have much chance to use more of Link's.

The stats screen gives you points considering the bonus you managed to make in combat (first strike, combo chain, counter etc,), also a low time, more health and combo hits make more points. You can make a nice bonus by either don't letting the other player hit you much and killing him fast or making a long combat with lots of bonuses and finishing with a Crisis Card Attack, I guess there can be more methods but I haven't tested it much.

#320  July 10, 2009, 04:09:11 pm
    • Thailand
Hahaha, I love the chicken idea with Link, nice addition to him.

Sprites looking better than ever and coding looks well done. Good job.