Posted by Basara Rockatansky in Mugen Guild Reopened Database Feedback Thread (upd. 01/08/2015) (Started by Nunor October 12, 2011, 01:27:39 am
Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion
Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion
Had an idea for a section: Castlevania. Quite a lot of characters from Castlevania have been mode for mugen, especially ones from SOTN and onwards. Definitely enough for a page imo. I could list some characters for it if needed.I agree, that's another old request made not just by you to Nunor. I'll start to compile Castlevania creations to make a proper section in a future
DBZAbout moving chars into Special Gameplay Versions for both sections, I don't think that's possible, mostly because those chars fit in the section, the gameplay isn't very different from original game, mostly adapted to MUGEN. About the other things:
- All the characters in the Arcade 1 and Arcade 2 section don't play like in the source. Technically they should be all moved in Special Gameplay versions.
- Trunks and Trunks SSJ in the Arcade section are redundant and repetitive. Just keep one (named only "Trunks") and put all the versions.
- Piccolo by Choujin and Piccolo by DBZAOTA482 must be put in Arcade 2. Oh wait, they're already there, so... why?
- Piccolo by IronMugen needs a different preview.
- You should delete Android 19. In the source game he fights alongside Dr.Gero. Plus keeping it when there's no conversion of him seems useless.
- All character, except for Kamekaze's versions, must be moved in Special Gameplay versions (or Special Edited versions).
-I'll see about Trunks
-I think Android 19 has enough sprites to make a character of him, so will stay as possible character
-I'll see about Piccolo
Thanks anyway for the feedback
Speaking of King of Fighters, I've noticed that many of the links to Ikaruga's characters lead to his old dead site.I've to see that, which chars are in actual Ikaruga site and which ones are offline or archived in his old site.
Feedback: The link for God by Smoke doesn't work for me, as in it just doesn't do anything if I click it. Not sure why. Same for your Eagle.Fixed those 2 things and I'll add the other links soon (Souji and Jin maybe would fit into Neogeo Fighters in Game Edits section). Pokémon section is untouched, I hope to work on it soon
Maki links to a thread instead of Ehnyd's site.
And Imma just make a list of things of a few new releases to be added to the database at some point:
Gyrados, Tyrantrum and Tyranitar by Minoo to be added to Pokemon. http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/gyrados-tyrantrum-and-tyranitar-released-minoo-3072015-168131.0.html
God Reisen by Minoo for Touhou (Special Edited) https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=F5F81E26E399B727&id=F5F81E26E399B727!116
Rugal from King of Fighters 98 (Special Version) by Ahuron http://spaceace.web.fc2.com/
Strider Hiryu from Marvel Vs. Capcom (Special Version) by Ahuron ^
He also made Souji Kusanagi and Jin Tenryu. Not sure what they should be listed as though.
Little update to MMPB thanks to MFFA guys and their database thread:
-Added various hosted offline chars, especially from Calamix and Heyakes
-Added more chars to the list I don't listed yet
-Added Stage Pack
Obviously you're free to use the links & info I already have there to update your thread, MFFA guys, thanks again