The Mugen Fighters Guild
M.U.G.E.N Central => Projects => Topic started by: Titiln on August 27, 2007, 01:10:45 am
1) Use the appropriate post icons.
2) You can only post your projects.
3) There's no shortage of ideas in MUGEN, but not as much progress. Try to wait until you have some actual progress with your project before you post.
4) If you post a project that lacks substance, you are unlikely to get much feedback. It is generally a good idea to show something tangible of your work, ideally a screenshot or two.
5) If your project isn't really a project right now and it's more of a simple idea you just came up with, you should post it in Idea Engineering (http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?board=357.0) instead.