YesNoOk

ANITA MVC style W.I.P (Read 1135 times)

Started by Mazemerald., January 10, 2019, 09:43:07 pm
Share this topic:
ANITA MVC style W.I.P
#1  January 10, 2019, 09:43:07 pm
  • Coding and Spriting pixel art.
  • Fun with 2d fighting games

I am planning to make Anita with a MVC Gameplay and i'll make a work based on Gladiacloud and Shinzankuro style, recreate the
exclusive MVC attack with the objects and mixing the MSH version to build a char with authentic capcom spirit.

there are good versions of Anita, but i always have been searching for a version with comboability  more accurate and a gameplay with the MVC Hitsparks.

at another words an Anita like she had been made by the own capcom into the CPS2 system for Marvel vs capcom like playable char.

Re: ANITA MVC style W.I.P
#2  January 11, 2019, 03:57:31 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Looks extremely interesting.
#3  January 11, 2019, 06:15:13 am
  • Wandering....
Nice for adding up her MVC assist attack!!

HE'S ON FIRE. PREPARE YOURSELF TO GET BURNED. YOU'RE TOAST!
G13 EX ZERO GOUKI For MVC3

GTA

#4  January 11, 2019, 12:25:59 pm
  • Crime is the best thing to do.
Will you take suggestions and advice from us? I hope you learned something from the last mistake you made.
#5  May 07, 2019, 06:30:06 am
  • Coding and Spriting pixel art.
  • Fun with 2d fighting games
the mansion objects attack as she does in MVC1 as assist helper is very good.

and other possibilities can help to compose her like a char very versatile to make combos with summons.

i always did consider anita like a MVC1 assist helper and she could have a version with these capcom elements with intention to modernize your concept.

anita in Marvel super heroes is a prototype char, and in MVC1 her mansion object toss attack is very interesting like a hadouken type made for her

unhappily I have little time to do her for now, but it's a vision for a future version with a mvc1 treatment.

i thought in adding some haunted sounds and evil creatures to compose her too.

kind of thing like that = small but dangerous!! with all mvc treatment of a authentic MVC1 Character must to have.

GTA

#6  May 07, 2019, 08:53:24 am
  • Crime is the best thing to do.
Kaz's Anita feels more the complete version than in the actual game. You should be glad that Kaz made the completed version of Anita. Also, who cares for a MVC-ISH Anita the way you want.

You want make her in that style, go ahead then.
At least, she's not that hard. Compare to Unknown Soldier.