Started by Cyanide, July 29, 2007, 02:17:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: Kirby Released
#21  August 04, 2007, 01:17:42 am
yay kirby!!!!

<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> <('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')>

#22  August 06, 2007, 09:28:10 pm
Sweet^^ I really like this Kirby, he's awesome.
#23  August 08, 2007, 10:02:47 pm
  • Still in Prison...
nice kirby! one special should be a UFO for 30 seconds with unlimited ammo. but the specials here are good too. :yes:

Been Through Worse....
#24  August 08, 2007, 11:06:40 pm
I think you did a really good job on this char. I agree with p.o.t.s on the hadouken special. It does feel like it should be 1 hit. Also, since I ws so used to Kirby 64, I thought I was going to be able to move while using his down down A/B/C specials.

I love this char, definite add to my roster. :)
#25  August 09, 2007, 02:11:51 am
he is so small man I can hardly see him lol I love this kirby
#26  August 09, 2007, 12:17:20 pm
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
I love kirby... you are god..
Interactive Stage W.I.P Click Below

--------------

I give my life not for honor but for you
#27  August 09, 2007, 07:41:40 pm
Luvin it.
#28  August 11, 2007, 04:21:08 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
*During one of his intros I managed to move during it. I'm not sure which one it was or how it happened but it did.
*Seems a bit underpowered. It takes forever to win a fight with him. I dunno maybe I just suck.
*Maybe for that one hadouken that looks like an electricity ball you could have a shock palFX for the opponent.
*For the Paint Vortex, maybe you could have a different palfx for each color of paint that hits the opponent. Just a suggestion though.

Pretty fun to play with, if you ask me. I nearly beat G. Rugal with him after using him a bit.
#29  August 11, 2007, 04:24:11 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
I find it ironic that this is close to Kirby's actual size.  (8 inches)  o_O
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#30  August 11, 2007, 04:33:32 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
*During one of his intros I managed to move during it. I'm not sure which one it was or how it happened but it did.
Parasol, i sent him to state 52 when he hits ground, it gives control back...

*Seems a bit underpowered. It takes forever to win a fight with him. I dunno maybe I just suck.
Possibly on both counts  ;P. I tend to underpower when i'm making things up. When i've got something to base it on fine but making it up, less is better.

*Maybe for that one hadouken that looks like an electricity ball you could have a shock palFX for the opponent.
Thats going in.

*For the Paint Vortex, maybe you could have a different palfx for each color of paint that hits the opponent. Just a suggestion though.
Thats not, aside from anything else the ball animations are defined via anim+random%4 so i can't really tell which ball i'm throwing out. Oh and they're projectiles rather than helpers.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#31  August 11, 2007, 04:38:38 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Thats not, aside from anything else the ball animations are defined via anim+random%4 so i can't really tell which ball i'm throwing out. Oh and they're projectiles rather than helpers.
You could use a VarRandom, then use it to set both the anim and palfx.
Use anything you want from my works.  If you need to contact me use email, not private messages.
#32  August 13, 2007, 09:43:14 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
over all i love it i love kirby so hey your great thanks