YesNoOk

Name a really ridiculous, cool thing you think will be available in the future (Read 534 times)

Started by GeorgeMP, May 23, 2019, 09:27:37 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Name a really ridiculous, cool thing you think will be available in the future
#21  May 24, 2019, 09:23:46 am
  • I'm just a sweet transvestite
Re: Name a really ridiculous, cool thing you think will be available in the future
#22  May 24, 2019, 02:19:48 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
sharing taste and smell through internet
semi permanent headgear with multiple 360 auto focus cameras, augmented vision to see other people as their chosen avatar rather than their stupid looking faces.
pants that recycle your urine into tasty beverage, and your feces into energy bar, powered by your kinetic movement, and solarcell.   
interactive cinema where the audience can vote for the outcome of each event throughout its story.
hibernating pod rental station, if your life turns really boring you can rent a pod to hibernate to pass time without aging.
#23  May 24, 2019, 05:41:53 pm
#24  May 25, 2019, 04:36:32 pm
sentient robots. advancements in machine learning in general.
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#25  May 25, 2019, 08:59:42 pm
A computer that translates your thoughts into pictures. It would be useful for making sprites!
#26  May 26, 2019, 12:31:58 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
There are so many pictures that I'd want to think into reality if that sort of thing ever becomes possible.

...and I'd most likely keep them all to myself.  I'd hope everyone else does too, but I dunno.
#27  May 26, 2019, 12:40:13 am
    • Brazil
A official world anthem  :rolleyes5: