YesNoOk

Help those with few programming skills a.k.a. me (Read 446 times)

Started by bloodpantha, November 21, 2007, 05:01:03 pm
Share this topic:
Help those with few programming skills a.k.a. me
#1  November 21, 2007, 05:01:03 pm
I'm a new member to the Mugenguild and I don't have very many skills with programming, but I have ideas for a character, actually a few characters. I've gone through the tutorials and read all of them, but I really don't get how to develop and create a character. Maybe someone could help others like me who have the creative minds and ideas but not the necessary skills in order to make a complete character that is worth something. I'd rather not put the details of the ideas on the thread, so I suggest that we find some way of having personal contact, but I don't really want to try putting it up in the thread anyway. Though I know what I'm saying sounds like a lot of jibberish, someone has to understand what I mean and want to help.
Be careful what you say boy, it might just get you killed.
Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 05:07:49 pm by bloodpantha
Re: Help those with few programming skills a.k.a. me
#2  November 21, 2007, 05:18:11 pm
Just start by modifying KFM.
Few people will be willing to start up characters for you if the amount of work is promising to be high, especially if we know nothing of them.
If you're speaking about characters that require sprite edits, it will be even longer. If it wasn't, you'd see more characters like that around, wouldn't you.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.