YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2135043 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#12341  December 21, 2019, 05:52:26 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I don't mind the art style. But it definitely doesn't feel like any of the Yugioh series. With how everything got complicated with so many summoning methods I feel like they've simplified things.

SILVER said:
Saberblade, you're so full of yourself. Your quotes in your signature are like a self circle jerk. Its sad that you put so much emphasis on what the stupid members here say.
Tuxedo Biccy said:
You shut your mouth, Sarblade, we can have truth and facts interrupting our dystopia fanfics. :P
#12342  December 21, 2019, 06:05:29 pm
  • snowy smart aleck
  • so sonic wave
    • Puerto Rico
They just can't get those CG monsters to look right
#12343  December 21, 2019, 07:03:14 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
SILVER said:
Saberblade, you're so full of yourself. Your quotes in your signature are like a self circle jerk. Its sad that you put so much emphasis on what the stupid members here say.
Tuxedo Biccy said:
You shut your mouth, Sarblade, we can have truth and facts interrupting our dystopia fanfics. :P
#12344  January 06, 2020, 04:35:11 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Well, weak season as expected; I eman, I will continue watching hiroaka and the new meguca season ended up being better than expected. but besides that, there is nothing, I already have read the railgun manga for the arc we are going to get and everytoher show just sounds ok, which probably means I will be playing catch up.

. Currently watching love live sunshine season 02 and yuno as I was stuck on episode 10 for a while. Yuno is nice, too bad it does not fit with modern sensitivities so it gets ratings lower than it should have. lls2 is just more love live, fun noticing that there is a key animator who ahs a huge ass fetish, I think he has been there all the time but it was more noticeable in this season because he did the ED.