YesNoOk

SSFIV - Super Street Fighter IV Full Jap Characters voices + Sound Effects rip (Read 30300 times)

Started by Layer, July 11, 2010, 08:54:53 pm
Share this topic:
SSFIV - Super Street Fighter IV Full Jap Characters voices + Sound Effects rip
New #1  July 11, 2010, 08:54:53 pm
Hello,

Rip I did of all the jap charas voices + sound effects + narrator voice :

El Fuerte jap

Ken jap

Makoto jap

Rose jap

Ryu jap

Sagat jap

Sakura jap

Dictator jap

Zangief jap

Abel jap

Akuma jap

Honda jap

Guile jap

Guy jap

Hakan jap

Ibuki jap

Juri jap

Hawk jap

Gouken jap

Dudley jap

Cody jap

Gen jap

Seth jap

Dhalsim jap

Fei Long jap

Boxer jap

Dan jap

Battle Common SE (narrator voice + sound effects)

Game SE (narrator voice + sound effects)

Main SE (sound effects)

Select SE (narrator voice + sound effects)

Versus SE (narrator voice + sound effects)

Blanka jap

Cammy jap

Chun Li jap

Dee Jay jap

Adon jap

Claw jap

Viper jap

Rufus jap
Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:54:52 am by Jmorphman
Re: SSFIV - Super Street Fighter IV Full Jap Characters voices + Sound Effects rip
#2  July 12, 2010, 01:40:51 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
:o that is awesome work and directely from the core file it self I see so they are smooth and w/o any background noise. Great job man thanks so much for sharing. Will you be sharing SSFV English pack as well?
Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 01:44:16 am by LaQuak
Re: SSFIV - Super Street Fighter IV Full Jap Characters voices + Sound Effects rip
#3  July 12, 2010, 06:11:18 pm
I love super street fighter 4. I hope they release it for pc soon. I'm learning to create chars to make viper for mugen.

Paul here. I like mugen, martial arts and pc games.
#4  July 13, 2010, 09:54:33 am
:o that is awesome work and directely from the core file it self I see so they are smooth and w/o any background noise. Great job man thanks so much for sharing. Will you be sharing SSFV English pack as well?

I dislike english voices, but if you want to extract all the english voices as I did for jap voices, it's easy.

First, you need to extract each CSB file which contains english voices with Csb_extract (a soft which comes in an archive with Utf_tab).

Then, when all the voices in AAX format from CSB files are extracted, you can use PSound (scan directory option) to directly convert all the AAX in one shot to WAV, and that's all.

Btw, with vgmuseum plugin you can hear all the AAX sounds without converting them in Winamp player.

If you need help, hcs64.com forum, Xentax forum and Gamevixenzone forum are a great help.
Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:01:33 am by Layer
#5  July 13, 2010, 10:04:03 pm
Hi Layer,

Do these include the rival battle voices as well?  If not, could you try them next?  If so, thanks very much in advance.
#6  July 14, 2010, 02:33:40 am
I am assuing you need the game core files (in this case it would be the bootleg of SSF4) unless you got the official game for PC? Or maybe using offical 360/PS3 disk somehow? Regardless, reason why I ask for the enlglish sounds is that you may as well rip those to have a full pack. The English ones I captured as best to my abilities still have background static noise do to my sound system so I was figuring by your doing the same thing you did with these Japanese sounds would actualy do everybody in the community a major solid, thats all.

Nonetheless thank you very much for your contribution.
#7  July 14, 2010, 05:04:00 am
  • Follow the signal.
    • lightmattstoybox.wordpress.com/
What LaQuak said. Someone ask me to rip Dan's sounds, but I really don't feel like wasting a DVD when there a much easier way.
#8  July 23, 2010, 12:14:56 pm
Can I ask how you ripped the sounds? Which tool did you used?
#9  July 29, 2010, 09:52:30 pm
Can I ask how you ripped the sounds? Which tool did you used?

As I said in a post above :

Tools required : Csb_extract (a soft which comes in an archive with Utf_tab) and PSound.

First, you have to extract each CSB file which contains voices with Csb_extract (a soft which comes in an archive with Utf_tab).

Then, when all the voices in AAX format from CSB files are extracted, you can use PSound (scan directory option) to directly convert all the AAX in one shot to WAV, and that's all.

Btw, with vgmuseum plugin you can hear all the AAX sounds without converting them in Winamp player.

If you need help, hcs64.com forum, Xentax forum and Gamevixenzone forum are a great help

Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 10:00:44 pm by Layer

XCB

#10  August 07, 2010, 06:26:07 am
  • Proudly retired
    • USA
    • piiym.net
Impressive, but the rips seem to be missing the extra voices during story scenes, the quotes they make during rival battles, and first attack quips.
#11  August 07, 2010, 08:51:48 am
    • USA
^
I find it hard that you are finding a reason to complain.

GT

#12  August 07, 2010, 06:10:50 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
I don't think he's complaining. It seems that he's just trying to tell him about what sounds he missed. Sounds that may be imperative to future projects.
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#13  September 05, 2010, 01:03:54 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
 I needed Seth's voices for the creaion of my char.
It wanted to know...seome day you rip the voices of Mortal Kombat vs DC?
 :sugoi:

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#14  September 21, 2010, 05:01:23 pm
 :ninja:
Thanks so much for this, I was looking for a good Hadouken Sample to slot into a track I'm producing.. Got way more than I needed here!

Cheers!!!  ;) 
#15  December 10, 2010, 04:34:51 am
  • (||| ゚Д゚)
After I get these sounds, all I need is another step: volume up...  :sugoi:

Although is cheap, doesn't mean you always win with that.
#16  June 09, 2011, 01:12:46 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Awesome work. I was starting to set up my 360 to rip the sounds myself. I decided to check if the internet gods would grace me. It looks like they have.
My Ibuki will have some nice sounds now  :sugoi:
Thank you Layer!! You're a god!

∀CH Try using Goldwave to change the volume levels.
vVv Wheat Stage Released vVv
#17  September 30, 2011, 04:45:46 pm
    • beterwork-us.hopto.org
Awesome rip dude! I'll put some common SE into my Chun-Li
But I still need english voice. The japanese sf4 chun-li was too different from the SVC voice. for me english one is better.

My MUGEN Website ==> for All my Characters Stages and Articles
https://beterwork-us.hopto.org
#18  February 02, 2012, 03:14:35 pm
since MEGAUPLOAD has been closed are you gonna upload it somewhere or did anyone among all of you already uploaded it somewhere else ?
#19  March 02, 2012, 04:49:29 am
I also do not mean to necro bump but does anybody have the compilation of these anywhere else?
#20  March 02, 2012, 06:22:29 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I have Ibuki's set. I _think_
If someone's interested in her sounds let me know and I'll get a link going.
vVv Wheat Stage Released vVv