YesNoOk

Cyclysm's palettes(Leaving announcement) (Read 57110 times)

Started by Cyclysm, August 01, 2010, 11:36:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Cyclysm's palettes
#141  September 10, 2010, 05:19:09 pm
  • "Designer in training"
Yo dude!! There are more of your great works. I can even say that i started a collection  ;D You and MalaDingDong should make kind of a "Gallerie Topic" together. And for ibuki's Ryu and Ken palletes all i can think is that you took as base homonymous characters from outside SF. But i can't say who they are anyway  :P Thanks dude!

@MDD - I'm anxious for that second pack of MVC3 palletes :sugoi:
#142  September 10, 2010, 07:15:52 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/

Iron Mary by IronMugen(Private Character) [size=5pt]I was gonna make more palettes for her but I ran out of ideas[/size]  :(

White       Pink      Red+Bl    Military
Shit man no offense but this are (in my personal opinion of course) the best palettes you ever made, the pink one is my favorite, if you got more ideas don't doubt and do more  :sugoi:

Thanks.

MDD

#143  September 10, 2010, 07:46:39 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Ok, so I figured out the Ryu one is Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. But I can't figure out Ken yet.

@Eldor: MvC3 pack is almost done. Just need make some for a few more characters.
#144  September 10, 2010, 09:50:05 pm
  • I bet you didn't know I sprite too
Thanks for the comments everyone, BTW I added more palettes for Hero's Iori on pg.7  ;D
@MDD Correct you are! The Ken palette is based of Ken Ogawa from the game Ninja Blade
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Palettes that will pucker your butthole: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=118816.0
Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 09:57:31 pm by Cyclysm
#145  September 10, 2010, 11:29:01 pm
  • I changed it to match my WIP
    • USA
Iori by Hero [size=5pt]gonna make some more for this guy eventually because he rocks and colors seperation[/size]  :sugoi:

Light              L 

LOL. Nice Deathnote Reference.
Spoiler: Works In Progress (click to see content)
#146  September 11, 2010, 12:34:59 am
  • I'm just a sweet transvestite
Yup; Do you still accept request? It's for a character under development ·.·

MDD

#147  September 11, 2010, 01:29:42 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
#148  September 11, 2010, 03:29:12 am
Palettes that will pucker your butthole: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=118816.0
#149  September 11, 2010, 02:39:47 pm
Thanks for it, Cyclism. And yeah, it's for Viper. I've been working with Photoshop with Viper for making something on her, but I don't find the correct color.

Also, I tried making a bit with MvC3 but the color it gives me are not that similar. I'll send you a PM later.

Thanks for your time :D!
#150  September 12, 2010, 01:32:39 am
Cool  ;)    I added one more palette for Hero's Iori and fixed the FX for the Ash palette on the last pg.
I really need to get working on actual requests and stop fooling around.  :P
#151  September 12, 2010, 01:12:59 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
May i request something too? :)
何故諦める必要がある? 何を迷うことがある奪い取れ。今は悪魔が微笑む時代なんだ。
#152  September 12, 2010, 08:02:11 pm
Thanks for your help, Cyclism.

Here is/are the sprite base/s:

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=114346.new#new

(with some sample colors)
I want some CvS-ish colors for the SF-IV paletes, which I don't get that easily(I suck at doing colors). Also, if you want to make a MvC3 versions too, would be accepted :P!

GOH

#153  October 19, 2010, 01:41:01 pm
    • Portugal
Sorry for the bump, but are you still taking requests Cyclysm?
#154  October 19, 2010, 02:30:18 pm
It's been about 6 weeks since he's logged in.
#155  February 11, 2011, 04:24:57 am
It's been a long time. ...... Some people are waiting for requests that never got done.

If I recall... Iron Man by Erradicator, Iori by Vans and Schlutssel but I didn't ever do that.. MDD got that covered. Yang by Buckus... some other guy did that.

Well, It's been 4months since I made these, time to share these. They suck

Iori by Vans this guy already has 44 fucking palettes so I didn't know what to do

Orange+Bl        CVS      Purple+Pink   SVC art
DL Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0p3r3m

Iron Man by Erradicator

Mainframe                Movie-ish               Silver                 Stealth
DL Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0p3r3m

MDD

#156  February 11, 2011, 04:29:44 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG OMG OMG OMG. HUGS AND KISSES AAAAAHHHH.

YOU MISSED A SHIT TON OF STUFF.
#157  February 11, 2011, 04:40:03 am
YOU MISSED A SHIT TON OF STUFF.
Fill me in

I was away for so long because my Computer crashed(its a 2004 E-machines POS that sounds like a Jet Engine) I used to use a Hp with great specs but the graphics card fried back in 08.

I had a lot of shit going on, I got expelled from school back in September... same time my comp crashed. I have been bored as fuck so I rebooted my PC... recovered some of my files from backup- The pals above, and some other shit.... and decided on my 2011 Mugen Guild return.
#158  February 11, 2011, 04:46:39 am
    • Canada
How did you get expelled?

MDD

#159  February 11, 2011, 04:51:37 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
A stable version of 1.0 was released.
 Jmorphman made a Kyo/Kusanagi which was filled with tons of palletes and off-topic-ness.
People made fun of me for having this Rasta Bison gig.
I'm releasing a Rasta Bison patch.
Vans made a Robert with 5 modes, gave his Kyo a XIII mode, updated his Saisyu and FINALLY released his Geese.
Hero quit Mugen because Jesuszilla's feedback was too harsh apparently, but released his God Rugal anways which he calls an "Alpha" even though it's pretty much perfect. And yes, it has color separation.
Bugya made a Dante.
Mouser made a return to Mugen with the release of his Kim.
CrazyKoopa edited Vyn's Kim to make it more POTS-ish and released an Eagle.

AND a ton of other stuff that i'm forgetting right now.

And yeah, how DID you get expelled?
#160  February 11, 2011, 05:39:21 am
Sorry for taking so long to reply..... working on some shit while typing
anyways here is how I got expelled

It was the second or third week of school.

In my Marine Biology class I had to sit by these two sophomore douchebags, I was a Junior. These pricks would call me fag all the time and make fun of my voice saying I sounded like the Kool Aid guy, probably jealous because they sounded like their balls hadn't dropped.

Anyways it was early in the morning, One of the Dbags name Kevin or something kept poking my arm with his pen. I was pissed, I didn't want to deal with his shit. The teacher dimmed the lights for us to take overhead notes and I

Stand up and start punching him in his face as hard as I can. His wimpy friend starts yelling CHILL OUT BRO!!! CHILL MAN!!!!

The teacher is also yelling for me to stop, I keep going... the kid I am punching is trying to reach back and stab me with his pen... because I am beating his face in with my right fist while my left arm is locked around his neck. When the teacher got the closest to me I threw him to the floor and kicked him once for good measure. I threw a fake punch at his friend and he flinched and I start laughing like a god damn supervillian on a Saturday morning cartoon.

The teacher is coming right up next to me... everyone is staring and I then yell FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!! and dart towards the door, knocking over a desk and small table, breaking some glass shit. When I get outside the class, school police run right past me into the classroom. I go to the Dean's office and tell him I blacked out and beat the shit out of some kid.... and then began my permanent vacation from that shit hole.