YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2163825 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out)
#3861  December 29, 2019, 08:14:38 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
I wonder if Agents of Shield might get connected to it,Sword was referenced in it,maybe its possible
#3862  December 30, 2019, 04:09:45 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I wonder if Agents of Shield might get connected to it,Sword was referenced in it,maybe its possible

I'm just happy its S.W.O.R.D. and not Exiles. Though I would love it if the Siege Perilous will be used either in Wanda Vision or the next Dr. Strange film.
SILVER said:
Saberblade, you're so full of yourself. Your quotes in your signature are like a self circle jerk. Its sad that you put so much emphasis on what the stupid members here say.
Tuxedo Biccy said:
You shut your mouth, Sarblade, we can have truth and facts interrupting our dystopia fanfics. :P
#3863  December 30, 2019, 05:20:41 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#3864  December 30, 2019, 09:56:14 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I love the exiles , but only the first half, it really went down the drain once they changed writers.

It was good but as you said it went down the drain and I never bothered with volumes 2 and 3. I love some of the concepts it creates with its characters (black Namor, Ironman's daughter, Fantastic Four Hulk, Dr. Doom saving the planet from Annihulus, etc.) but everything feels so rushed and executed badly. I think it was that Rogue X dinosaur humanoid that made me quit the series.
SILVER said:
Saberblade, you're so full of yourself. Your quotes in your signature are like a self circle jerk. Its sad that you put so much emphasis on what the stupid members here say.
Tuxedo Biccy said:
You shut your mouth, Sarblade, we can have truth and facts interrupting our dystopia fanfics. :P
#3865  January 07, 2020, 02:09:49 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
SILVER said:
Tuxedo Biccy said:
#3866  January 07, 2020, 02:22:48 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
But, where does that report comes from?
Stupid videos like this report on redit posts and take them seriously when it was a kid with too much free time who posted it.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#3867  January 08, 2020, 04:17:01 am
  • I have plans for those teeth!
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Assuming this random YouTuber is correct, I guess they'll call this team-up movie starring the actual, real Defenders "Heroes for Hire", huh? :smug:
#3868  January 13, 2020, 07:37:00 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

So I guess this is actually MCU-adjacent now, since it has cameos from Spider-Man and Vulture.  I thought this one was supposed to be part of Sony’s own Spidey-centric cinematic universe.  Who even knows anymore.
#3869  January 13, 2020, 08:08:30 pm
    • Canada

[youtube] https://youtu.be/jLMBLuGJTsA[/youtube]

So I guess this is actually MCU-adjacent now, since it has cameos from Spider-Man and Vulture.  I thought this one was supposed to be part of Sony’s own Spidey-centric cinematic universe.  Who even knows anymore.

They gave Morbius a movie? Jebus, what did they run out of other Spider-man c-listers already? No Kraven movie first? What about The Spot, or Paste Pot Pete?

Goddamn Sony you must be desperate to make the Spiderman Cinimatic Universe a thing if you are going to bust out Morbius. Lol. I bet they are going to try to give the Black Cat a movie too.
#3870  January 13, 2020, 08:09:24 pm
    • Brazil

Actually, no one really knows if this is connected to the MCU or not. I mean, according to wikipedia, Michael Keaton has been cast in an "undisclosed role". So, yeah, who even knows anymore.
#3871  January 13, 2020, 08:14:15 pm
    • Brazil

They gave Morbius a movie? Jebus, what did they run out of other Spider-man c-listers already? No Kraven movie first? What about The Spot, or Paste Pot Pete?

Goddamn Sony you must be desperate to make the Spiderman Cinimatic Universe a thing if you are going to bust out Morbius. Lol. I bet they are going to try to give the Black Cat a movie too.

I don't know if you're using sarcasm but if you're not then I present to you: Silver & Black https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_%26_Black_(unproduced_film)
#3872  January 13, 2020, 08:22:57 pm
Word is they're bringing Tom Holland multiverse style. They're probably aiming to turn it into a Madame Web introduction. Michael Keaton is a surprise though.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3873  January 15, 2020, 01:04:55 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
... according to wikipedia, Michael Keaton has been cast in an "undisclosed role"...
Because wikipedia is a trusted source of information right?

Sony and Marvel have a new working relationship regarding the Spider-man franchise, where they will be advising on things.
#3874  January 15, 2020, 01:45:49 pm
    • Brazil
... according to wikipedia, Michael Keaton has been cast in an "undisclosed role"...
Because wikipedia is a trusted source of information right?

Sony and Marvel have a new working relationship regarding the Spider-man franchise, where they will be advising on things.

And who should I believe then? Some random dude on the internet or some random clickbaiting website? Until Sony comfirms what role Keaton is playing, nobody knows.
Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 01:50:48 pm by Good_Wall533
#3875  January 15, 2020, 08:18:49 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.