Can't throw during Ya Sukuzuki
Layering issues with the custom combo bar
Re: Orochi Iori by Hero
#2  September 23, 2011, 03:21:23 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Alright
-Disappearing clsn during taunt
- Aoi Hana is really weird. All versions do the same damage, and the strong one has no clear frame advantage, so why bother even using it if the weak one is safer and of equal strength?
- You can go into a special from Far HP but not from Cr. MP? Bizarre little system you got going on here
- Orochi Iori can walk into himself. Try it. He literally OVERLAPS the other O. Iori
- Level 2 Maiden Masher has no slam sounds

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:06:48 pm by The Holy Emperor

MDD

#3  September 23, 2011, 06:18:48 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Why didn't he just post it himself? WHAT DID WE DO WRONG TO YOU HERO?

Downloading now, i'll try to give feedback. Been waiting for this guy for a while.
#4  September 23, 2011, 05:44:46 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Furthermore why is this not in found releases.
No, YOU move.
#5  September 23, 2011, 06:54:16 pm
Yeah at last :bushgoi: just one question, When I does his Oniyaki and cancel it into Maiden Masher, it never connect and hit my opponent and my opponent just fly out, it also happen to his normal Iori
#6  September 23, 2011, 07:33:46 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Furthermore why is this not in found releases.

Well, in theory Hero has an account here, so I don't think it's wrong to post it in this section, specially if he asked JZ to post it for him.

But why didn't he put it himself?
#7  September 23, 2011, 10:38:54 pm
  • You don't know enehthin.
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

SUPER SECRET STAGE - 0% ;)
#8  September 25, 2011, 12:03:38 am
Nice character. Bit more tweaks though.  8)
#9  October 03, 2011, 06:58:49 am
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    • Chile
Yo people.

Atm some people may wonder why I haven't posted this thread by myself, and asked JZ to do so, or why I'm not active as before. There is one reason: I do not longer enjoy developing Mugen. I don't want to do it. Maybe was cause some people started to call me another PotS clone when I was trying -after the Gill thing- to use exact data on characters, as well to get something different. Maybe it's cause I'm not as good as I expected and I'¡m dissapointed of myself. Don't know exactly why.

I asked JZ to post this so I could get some feedback, and to see if that could animate me again to continue developing. I tried to make this character cool - cause O. Iori is indeed a cool character in his "background" and to see if some people could help with that, but not much has happened.

Don't try to post "c'mon continue developing don't give up" cause JZ has said that many times, and if he doesn't get very good results, I doubt anyone can.

To Cybaster and Balt: Sorry for not helping you to test Goku, I didn't have time for that and I didn't feel in the mod of playing. Sorry.

To anyone else I dissapoint, sorry. Don't know if I would ever again click on Mugen.exe

#10  October 03, 2011, 09:04:27 am
  • You ugly! We fix!
Yo people.

Atm some people may wonder why I haven't posted this thread by myself, and asked JZ to do so, or why I'm not active as before. There is one reason: I do not longer enjoy developing Mugen. I don't want to do it. Maybe was cause some people started to call me another PotS clone when I was trying -after the Gill thing- to use exact data on characters, as well to get something different. Maybe it's cause I'm not as good as I expected and I'¡m dissapointed of myself. Don't know exactly why.

I asked JZ to post this so I could get some feedback, and to see if that could animate me again to continue developing. I tried to make this character cool - cause O. Iori is indeed a cool character in his "background" and to see if some people could help with that, but not much has happened.

Don't try to post "c'mon continue developing don't give up" cause JZ has said that many times, and if he doesn't get very good results, I doubt anyone can.

To Cybaster and Balt: Sorry for not helping you to test Goku, I didn't have time for that and I didn't feel in the mod of playing. Sorry.

To anyone else I dissapoint, sorry. Don't know if I would ever again click on Mugen.exe

Yo dude,

I don't even know you, but I will say this. MUGEN is NOT easy and just having you contribute on ways that are, believe me, above average, is outstanding. I'm sorry to hear that you may be disappointed, and that you let others stop you from doing what is otherwise a wonderful job in creating characters for such a select community.

Anyway, just had to let you know that I, and many others, appreciate your work. Whether you continue or not is entirely up to you.

But you're kick ass, whether you or others realize it or not :)
These palettes better make me cum rainbows when I see them.
#11  October 03, 2011, 01:42:40 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Yo people.

Am I indirectly responsible for this? If you took my feedback the wrong way I apologize, according to some people on my MSN friends list it WAS a bit passive aggressive so.....

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#12  October 03, 2011, 05:29:35 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Yo people.

Yo dude,

I don't even know you, but I will say this. MUGEN is NOT easy and just having you contribute on ways that are, believe me, above average, is outstanding. I'm sorry to hear that you may be disappointed, and that you let others stop you from doing what is otherwise a wonderful job in creating characters for such a select community.

Anyway, just had to let you know that I, and many others, appreciate your work. Whether you continue or not is entirely up to you.

But you're kick ass, whether you or others realize it or not :)

Im with PerryWinkle here. I have a few of Hero's creations (Namely his Iori) and I really loved his work. Wether many consider him a P.o.t.S. clone or not (Imitation is flattery can be used here), Im a fan of his releases. I havent tried Orochi Iori yet, but knowing its from Hero, I automatically know its cool.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.

NoZ

#13  October 03, 2011, 06:47:15 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Honestly if there is no passion for making stuff for mugen don't do anything,I believe in making stuff for fun and cause you enjoy making it,but if it's because other people don't like what you make then that's just you taking what others say too seriously,youre good man,but you got to pull yourself together,good luck on the future endeavors
#14  October 03, 2011, 07:42:14 pm
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I agree with Noze said do it for fun bro, everyone is not going to have the same feel for mugen. Create what you like and if others digg it, they will dl and enjoy.
#15  October 05, 2011, 03:30:19 am
Hero, you're awesome at what you do. Ignore what people think of you, and do what you think is right, and enjoy.
If you do leave, I wish you the best of luck on anything you encounter. :sugoi:
#16  October 05, 2011, 03:36:48 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
JACKPOT.

YEAH BABY.

No, YOU move.
#17  October 06, 2011, 08:41:10 am
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    • Chile
At least I can left saying I did better than you did. And you can't change it. :)
#18  October 06, 2011, 09:13:46 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
OH BURN!!
#19  November 03, 2011, 01:06:48 am
This a great character but the AI is missing and also the AI for Iori Yagami by HERO.........................I hope someone will code the AI for these great characters...........
Curcuven
#20  November 10, 2011, 07:24:19 am
  • Check out my Podcast!
  • So inactive it's depressing ...
    • USA
    • Skype - NessTheAvatar
    • www.youtube.com/user/NessTheAvatar
No winmugen sad face (waits to be destroyed) ... but seriously i loved your iori i'll be looking forward to trying him out someday ...