YesNoOk

Commission someone to make fighters in MUGEN (Read 90 times)

Started by Mkmd13, February 16, 2019, 08:33:33 am
Share this topic:
Commission someone to make fighters in MUGEN
#1  February 16, 2019, 08:33:33 am
Is there someone or someplace that I can go to to commission a MUGEN fighter at? I've always loved the Bloody Roar games, but the only fighter I've ever seen made for that series is Yugo the Wolf, so I was hoping I could commission someone to make more fighters. The one I want the most is Alice the Rabbit and I know she doesn't exist as I have looked for her everywhere.

Any information is appreciated :)
Re: Commission someone to make fighters in MUGEN
#2  February 16, 2019, 12:09:43 pm
  • i will meditate and then write a really epic post
  • jai ho
    • Skype - executivepetrel
    • kawaiikings.net
Making a character is a lot of time and effort, and at the minimum requires a fair bit of coding and debugging if a template is not being used. Think of character creation in terms of an hourly job. For context, amateur coders usually charge around 30 USD an hour for web development services, so it may be around there (at the very least) so depending on the time it takes you are probably looking at several hundred USD for a detailed, "full" character with a complete gameplay system.

This is not counting spriting. Spriting a full character can also costs 100s (even thousands) of dollars depending on the detail. It can take months, even years to complete. Ripping existing sprites can also cost a sizable amount of money based on time. Then there is creating an AIR to do as well and aligning sprites. Considering you want a Bloody Roar character, you are most likely looking for custom 2D sprites. Even translating the 3D renders into sprites would take hours and lots of money.

If you're still interested, I suggest searching the Graphics board to find someone capable of fulfilling your commission. After that, its a matter of approaching a creator with an offer or some form of negotation about putting the character together.

Of course, if you want to avoid paying, you will have to learn to do all this yourself.
youtube
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
- courtesy of Iced