YesNoOk

Ougon Musou Kyoku - Beta (Read 15832 times)

Started by Nameless353, February 12, 2012, 10:11:59 pm
Share this topic:
Ougon Musou Kyoku - Beta
#1  February 12, 2012, 10:11:59 pm
  • Top Lil.
    • Mexico
    • sites.google.com/site/nameless353/
Well, just leaving a beta of the OMK screenpack that i've been working on, since i can't animate the other parts of the screenpack as i am now.
It's based on Ougon Musou Kyoku X demo version (that's the reason of the title screen).
Uses custom portraits, crops included, and i also included a KFM with Ryougi Shiki portraits as a sample.

Screenshots:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ndf1gy72ur8n8qq

I'm not gonna make a version with more slots until OMK Cross system rips are done.
Critics and comments are welcome, greetings. :sugoi:
Re: Ougon Musou Kyoku - Beta
#2  February 12, 2012, 10:20:38 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Interesting.. we still doing ours with HD and Standard version.
Well, to start, there seems to be color loss in your screenpack =o
The red text on the select screen kind of kills the overall select screen o-o" -> Well, we are already making a bigger slot version with the original select screens but more =P

The main menu font may need some touch up on quality also. Are you planning to add animations to it?

For the simulation options - you could of move it down o-o"
#3  February 14, 2012, 01:25:37 am
  • Top Lil.
    • Mexico
    • sites.google.com/site/nameless353/
I can't really give too much effects to the title font, if i do, the font looks kinda gray, and i didn't liked that.
Could you please give me a more detailed feedback on colorloss? I can't really notice where do you see the colorloss, if you're talking about the title screen i'm gonna change it totally (i'm thinking on asking permission from Murdertroyd for using his OMK Meta Garden stage)
The red text on the select screen kind of kills the overall select screen o-o"
Which red text? The "Character Select" image?
Still thinking on changing that, maybe i'll do something like the mode select on Ougon Cross.

Thanks for the feedback, and i'll be waiting your version of the screenpack. :sugoi:
#4  February 14, 2012, 01:27:43 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
I can't really give too much effects to the title font, if i do, the font looks kinda gray, and i didn't liked that.
Could you please give me a more detailed feedback on colorloss? I can't really notice where do you see the colorloss, if you're talking about the title screen i'm gonna change it totally (i'm thinking on asking permission from Murdertroyd for using his OMK Meta Garden stage)
The red text on the select screen kind of kills the overall select screen o-o"
Which red text? The "Character Select" image?
Still thinking on changing that, maybe i'll do something like the mode select on Ougon Cross.

Thanks for the feedback, and i'll be waiting your version of the screenpack. :sugoi:

Yes - the red text on the Character Select screen. Hmm, good idea on the Ougon Cross mode select option. And thanks ^^
If you need anymore help, feel free to ask me =D