Name : Piccolo
Creator : Ryon
Form : Nail Fused / Kami Fused?
Gameplay Style : Super Butoden + Original

=Move List=
Charge - c
Ki Blast - z
Halo Stomp - F, D, a or b (air SB2)
Supersonic Kick - F, B, F, a or b (2 hits)
Eye Beams - F, B, F, z
Unfolding Mystery - D, B, z (stuns, NO DAMAGE)
Mystic Grab - F, B, F x or y (Grab)
Knee Uppercut - DB, FU, a or b (1 hit antiair)

=Super List=
Light Grenade - D, F, D, F, a or b (Single Hit, Only "HP" can stop it.)
Special Beam Cannon - D, F, D, F, x or y (Single Hit)
Hellzone Grenade - D, F, D, F, z (8~10 hits)

=NOT CODED=
Multi-Form - D, F, D, F, c

Get more of my characters at MugenFreeForAll.Com
Join the forums dont be afraid, we may be warehousers but we are some of the nicest interent poeple your EVER gonna meet.
Characters := http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kx11h6lcbbqj1/Characters
Stages := http://www.mediafire.com/folder/xy7wk5q9qka62/Stages

Projected Character Forcast := FighterZ Android 18 , FighterZ Vegeta , FighterZ Goku.
Re: Piccolo
#2  April 26, 2012, 05:47:16 pm
    • Japan
Pretty much boring character, misaligned sprites all over the SFF and often weak animation (spring legs in stance).

Join the forums dont be afraid, we may be warehousers but we are some of the nicest interent poeple your EVER gonna meet.

Not interested.
#3  April 26, 2012, 11:09:26 pm
    • Guyana
    • Skype - ryon_persaud
yeah i figured you guys here wouldnt enjoy it as much.

its mainly meant for the dragon ball z mugen community.

and theres nothing misaligned all over the SFF. your just BLIND.
Characters := http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kx11h6lcbbqj1/Characters
Stages := http://www.mediafire.com/folder/xy7wk5q9qka62/Stages

Projected Character Forcast := FighterZ Android 18 , FighterZ Vegeta , FighterZ Goku.
#4  April 26, 2012, 11:39:10 pm
  • Define freedom.
    • mugencoder.com/author.php?id=10
Yeah i don't see how the stance is misaligned....?

Warhammer 40k : Space Marines
------------------------------------------------------------
Get it done
#5  April 28, 2012, 01:25:38 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
From many hours of DBZ on Genesis years ago, some things feel nice, others pretty bad.

- Supersonic Kick is slow as hell. Piccolo should cross back and forth very quickly.
- Mystic Grab can get several ranges depending on the button pressed.
- Air supers ?
- Hellzone Grenade could get the balls hitting one after the other instead of all at the same time. More importantly, it should make the opponent fall. Come on, it's his most powerful attack...
#6  April 28, 2012, 01:32:45 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
@Human
Misaligned sprites, don't see it.
Weak animation, go look at the source.

Only watched the video. You've got his moves but unless you're really trying to replicate boutodens terrible gameplay it's not really very DBZ-y. That has been the biggest problem with dbz over the years it has never FELT like dbz in the 2D games. Even the well done ones don't particularly go dbz style.

Please note that just because something doesn't play like DBZ it doesn't mean it's not fun, it's just doesn't give you the feel of the anime.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#7  April 28, 2012, 02:11:20 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Rising knee attack has a really weird hit sound it sounds like his energy attacks.
The drillcannon hits too fast, makes one hit and fades, lacks any impact, the opponent seems to shrug it off even when he takes a good bite of damage.Are you using the buyu retsuden sheet? the butoden 3 had more frames for stuff like his cape summon and even his neck cracking thing.

DW

#8  April 28, 2012, 02:14:52 am
  • Uninvited claws
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
From many hours of DBZ on Genesis years ago, some things feel nice, others pretty bad.

- Supersonic Kick is slow as hell. Piccolo should cross back and forth very quickly.
- Mystic Grab can get several ranges depending on the button pressed.
- Air supers ?
- Hellzone Grenade could get the balls hitting one after the other instead of all at the same time. More importantly, it should make the opponent fall. Come on, it's his most powerful attack...

Cybaster touched on a good amount of things. Actually Hellzone Grenade is meant to hit in unison like that. You can even check the series when Piccolo used it on #17. They all hit at once, not one after the other. It should knock the opponent down and no fall recover. Same for Special Beam Cannon, I saw in the vid that the other Piccolo recovered from getting hit by it. An air version of either Hellzone Grenade or SPC would be nice, shot down at an angle. A few other things I'd like to address...

-Why does the dust look dark/weird when dashing?
-Why is a ki shot sound played when Piccolo performs Knee Uppercut? It should be the air dash/flying DBZ sound played.
-You could use some extra sounds, especially for the win/intro pose when his cape disappears/reappears. Similiar to Choujin's Piccolo.
-Jump up and DBZ landing sounds could be added to jumps/landings. You could just use the same sound for air dashing when jumping normally.
-Pal FX should be added for Kaioshin or I believe you call it Unfolding Mystery. And even though it causes no damage, I feel it cheap to be able to spam it. It should cause a bit of damage and stun the enemy, while not being able to use it while they're stunned.
-Halo Stomp could use that hard flying hit sound used in DBZ. The one in Choujin's Piccolo when he delivers the final kick.
-A ki firing sound should play during each shot of Hellzone Grenade. Also an explosive sound for when they hit would be better IMO.
-Ki firing sound needed for SBC.

Overall though he looks pretty solid. Nice project. Those old DBZ games could use a touch of MUGEN to liven them up. Thanks for the release and good luck with your project. I actually look forward to seeing more of this as it develops.

EDIT:

Sorry, I meant an air version of Light Grenade or SBC. Not Hellzone Grenade...sorry. :P
Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:50:00 am by DivineWolf
#9  April 28, 2012, 02:21:47 am
  • Q

DW

#10  April 28, 2012, 02:37:37 am
  • Uninvited claws
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#11  April 28, 2012, 03:13:48 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
    • zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse.webs.com/
yeah i figured you guys here wouldnt enjoy it as much.

its mainly meant for the dragon ball z mugen community.

and theres nothing misaligned all over the SFF. your just BLIND.

HaHa!  Nice one Boss  :sugoi:
#12  April 28, 2012, 06:24:34 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
    • zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse.webs.com/
Pretty much boring character, misaligned sprites all over the SFF and often weak animation (spring legs in stance).

Not interested.

Dont Think That Was Directly pointed at you friend, no need to be nasty about it, man has a right to promote his own website...... and this isnt 2001 the whole "warehousing: thing is a bit cliche now ... its a buzzword,ment to grab attention & apparently it worked MFFA has an entire community of people who release works, preview & Share on it , as well as ALOT of those same people  do on  here also , myself included ,were just another mugen forum plain and simple , no more no less