YesNoOk

STAR WARS FINAL BATTLE  (Read 6827 times)

Started by MIMCHOU, April 27, 2012, 02:25:42 pm
Share this topic:
STAR WARS FINAL BATTLE
#1  April 27, 2012, 02:25:42 pm
    • France
Re: STAR WARS FINAL BATTLE
#2  April 27, 2012, 02:40:08 pm
  • I must continue my training...
I like your style! ;)

Keep'em coming!

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#3  April 27, 2012, 03:17:08 pm
    • USA
    • presleybright.bandcamp.com
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh YEAH!
#4  April 27, 2012, 05:49:49 pm
  • Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed
    • Spain
AMAZING STAGE!! :) AND THIS STAGE IS PERFECT FOR MY GAME MUGEN ABOUT STAR WARS. MIMCHOU, YOU´RE INCREDIBLE CREATOR OF STAGES! :D
"May the Force be with you"
#5  April 27, 2012, 05:54:51 pm
  • My power is maximum
  • Never order spooky spaghetti
    • USA
Why is Yoda hanging out with Vader?
#6  April 27, 2012, 06:20:45 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Why is Yoda hanging out with Vader?
Uh-Oh...I can feel the force beginning to rumble intensely with this one.

...I fear something along the lines of "it clashes" coming up. :P ...just buggin ya Gill.

Mimchou...the one thing that could be a bit better is the reflection of Palpatine's throne on that glass...it could either be a bit more translucent because imo it doesn't quite capture what you were trying to go for...but hey that's just me. The stage is very cool regardless.

Thanks for the share Mimchou. Your stages are becoming more and more appealing to me.

You have great taste buddy.  8)

A tip if you don't mind, to keep in mind for future releases...PARALLAX FTW!  ;D

"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 06:25:45 pm by MaxBeta
#7  April 27, 2012, 07:05:40 pm
LOL!!! MaxBeta, you crack me up! That's exactly what he want's to say! :D

But I DO agree with Gill...

Parallax is something I want to implement more effectively as well. I'm sure that once I fully understand it, I'll agree that it would help this stage. But I'm honestly not that sure what would happen. I've used it in my stages, but I've only scratched the surface. Max, could you go into a little detail as to how Parallax is best used. Using this stage as an example, of course. ;D

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#8  April 27, 2012, 07:13:39 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
This is actually pretty cool as I love the concept. And Vader chilling with Yoda?? I'm all for it. Mimchou proves that everyone can put their differences aside... while watching epic Mugen battles!!  :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#9  April 27, 2012, 07:41:09 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Max, could you go into a little detail as to how Parallax is best used. Using this stage as an example, of course. ;D

I hate to go off topic like this in Mimchou's release thread or anyone elses but I just want to offer some quick info on parallax because it seems appropriate.

Believe me Vegaz, I would add parallax to every stage I want if I could find the time. Parallax is about dimensions and Math calculation.

As for how to apply parallax to stages, there are already a few great tutorials out there at your disposal.

Vib's and Winane's

I have to say I use a combination of elements from both methods for the few stages that I've parallaxed floors on.
I have yet to make a closed quarters type stage with both parallax ceiling and floor (think KFM Dojo) but I know just the one I will be adding that feature to in the near future.

A few Recent Stages with Excellent Quality Parallax that we could all use to learn a lot from:
+ Battle of Sekigahara The Last Party by Neat Unsou Pay close attention on how the delta values for each present object were laid out into perspective.
+ Tekken 2 Kazuya Stage by Tamez Particularly interesting since he grabbed a Tile render and did the parallax on it like the real Development Pros do it in 3D Video Games.
+ Any recent ExShadow stage bearing Parallax code (there's plenty)

That's all for now on Parallax.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:55:58 pm by MaxBeta
#10  April 27, 2012, 09:10:17 pm
    • mugen.wikia.com/wiki/The_MUGEN_Database
interesting stage thanks
#11  April 27, 2012, 09:24:30 pm
Thanks Max! I'll apply all your good advice, homie 8)

That's some great source material you provided. I check all the links you posted and study the example stages as well. One of these days I'm going to help YOU out, for a change.

[/quote said:
#12  April 28, 2012, 11:44:44 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Good one!!

I want to hug you...
#13  April 29, 2012, 02:52:06 am
  • "One pixel at a time..."
    • USA
    • Skype - omegabros6
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/zaibatsu
Being a StarWars geek I love the stage and starwars episode 6 is one of my favorite eisodes!

Where you can download my old MUGEN stuff
http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/zaibatsu
#14  April 29, 2012, 02:54:32 am
  • Mas y Mas Wips XD
    • alan-san.deviantart.com/
LoL This is awesome downloading now!  ;P
#15  April 29, 2012, 04:12:12 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
Very lovely stage love the troopers in the background gives me that Darth Vader feel. :sugoi:
#16  April 29, 2012, 05:26:27 pm
    • France
Hi everybody,

Thank you all for your replies...

Mimchou...the one thing that could be a bit better is the reflection of Palpatine's throne on that glass...it could either be a bit more translucent because imo it doesn't quite capture what you were trying to go for...but hey that's just me. The stage is very cool regardless.

Thanks for the share Mimchou. Your stages are becoming more and more appealing to me.

You have great taste buddy.  8)

A tip if you don't mind, to keep in mind for future releases...PARALLAX FTW!  ;D

I will update and perfect all the stages I have created since I started in Mugen Stages Creation.
It is just a matter of time. I prefer for the moment to create stages because when I have an idea, I fear to forget it if I do not make a first attempt of an idea of this stage. So, either I ask you all to wait about 2 years to have all my projects in a big pack or I release stages every week or two weeks. :-\
I have about more than one hundred ideas of stages to make. ;D

Greetings...
#17  April 29, 2012, 06:40:58 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • misael0123456789@google.com
ha-ha! Epic one.. The tournament's judges are Vader & Yoda!
If we all think alike, nobody's thinking at all...
#18  April 29, 2012, 09:23:19 pm
Love the stage..

I'd retitle the stage to "Fight for Yoda" to make it seem like you're fighting for Yoda's freedom from Vader or something  ;D
#19  April 29, 2012, 10:57:33 pm
I prefer for the moment to create stages because when I have an idea, I fear to forget it if I do not make a first attempt of an idea of this stage...I have about more than one hundred ideas of stages to make. ;D

I'm the same way. 8)

I think I need to start keeping record of my ideas, cuz as soon as I start on stage, I get another idea during it's creation and another one before I'm done. And it only seems to get worse...LOL! :D

However, I try to update my stages as soon as I get feedback, if possible. Feedback is REALLY important to me, so as soon as someone gives me advice, I either apply it immediatly, or I keep it the way it is. Either way, I thank everyone for their feedback. Although, I fully understand your method. Getting your ideas out and comming back to them means you probaly would have learned something new by the time you start updating. And that's ALWAYS a plus. ;)

Keep up the good work, MIMCHOU! Your doing fine... :sugoi:

[/quote said:
#20  April 29, 2012, 11:56:21 pm
good one keep it up