YesNoOk

Orochi Shin Akuma And Another God Akuma A.I. + Few Edits Patch (Read 7797 times)

Started by ShinSmoke, August 01, 2014, 06:00:54 am
Share this topic:
Orochi Shin Akuma And Another God Akuma A.I. + Few Edits Patch
New #1  August 01, 2014, 06:00:54 am
    • USA
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/shinsmoke?feature=mhee
Hey everybody......here's a A.I. + few edits patch for Orochi Shin Akuma & Another God Akuma that I had for a hot ass minute & decided to release it now.

You can download the A.I. + few edits patch here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/llgl232s7ek9e/Mugen_1.0_AI_Patches_Plus_Edits

It includes a WinMugen & 1.0 patch for them.

New changes for Orochi Shin Akuma:

1. New super K.O. fx added.

2. Damage reduced for Fade To Nothingness & now takes about 2 levels of super gauge.

3. No more unlimited jumping while doing his aerial rave combo he can now only double jump while doing his aerial rave.

4. Added counter message fx on screen just like today's P.O.T.S. inspired characters.

5. Fixed command.cmd due to certain bugs in special & super move inputs. (It also from time to time caused the A.I. to take over the match for you while you're playing as him.)

6. Removed custom combo (Take my word he doesn't need it he's already a combo whore without it.)

7. New A.I.

8. Kototsukiin_B move removed.

9. Recovery roll removed.

10. Added backwards roll.

11. You can now either fire another gou hadouken or a shakunetsu hadouken after it connects no more waiting for the hadouken hit spark to disappear whether if the opponent's hit or guarding it. (However Orochi Shin Akuma has to recover from his firing hadouken animation first in order to fire another one.)

New changes for Another God Akuma:

1. New super K.O. fx added.

2. Fixed command.cmd due to certain bugs in special & super move inputs. (It also from time to time caused the A.I. to take over the match for you while you're playing as him.)

3. Removed custom combo (Take my word he doesn't need it he's already a combo whore without it.)

4. New A.I.

5. Shikyo No Tenshi super move removed. (It was very buggy so it won't be used until one day I find a way to fix it.)

6. Added backwards roll.

7. You can now either fire another gou hadouken or a shakunetsu hadouken after it connects no more waiting for the hadouken hit spark to disappear whether if the opponent's hit or guarding it. (However Another God Akuma has to recover from his firing hadouken animation first in order to fire another one.)

8. Removed his double jump ability. (Which means no more double jump aerial raves.)

9/27/14 update for Another God Akuma:

1. Tenma Shurettou input command fixed.

2. Shikyo No Tenshi super move has been added back & fixed. (No more of his opponent flying off the screen due to invalid statenos. Also no more helper bugs with it either...when a helper was hit by the pillars it made clones out of the opponent but only a selected few suffered this. The helper bug was worst against Another God Akuma himself when two Another God Akumas use the Shikyo No Tenshi super move at the same time & the pillars reflected each other it made a lot of Another God Akuma clones all over the screen which had me face palming like WTF!?)

3. Shikyo No Tenshi now does chip damage when it guarded.

4. You can now cancel either a normal gou hadouken, shakunetsu hadouken or a zankuu hadouken by inputting any super command just like in SF3 & SF4. (Note: The opponent doesn't need to be hit by or guarding the hadouken in order to super cancel it.)

5. Added red parry so now you can do a red parry while in middle of guarding attacks.

6. Added two new super moves Fade To Nothingness (Orochi Shin Akuma's version without the lightning effects & without the pillar under him.) & the Aerial Shun Goku Satsu.

7. Changed the speed of both of his Shun Goku Satsus when charging at his opponent with it.

8. Added counter message fx on screen just like today's PotS & Infinite inspired characters.

9. Added a turns intro just like Capcom vs SNK2's version.

9/27/14 update for Orochi Shin Akuma:

1. Super jump missing sound is fixed.

2. Tenma Shurettou input command fixed.

3. Added red parry so now you can do a red parry while in middle of guarding attacks.

4. You can now cancel either a normal gou hadouken, shakunetsu hadouken or a zankuu hadouken by inputting any super command just like in SF3 & SF4. (Note: The opponent doesn't need to be hit by or guarding the hadouken in order to super cancel it.)

5. Added a turns intro just like Capcom vs SNK2's version.

Credit goes to PotS for the original Pots Shin Gouki character & shadow leo, victor silva, gaku and squall for the Pots Shin Gouki edits of Orochi Shin Akuma & Another God Akuma......enjoy the patch folks.....comments & feedback are always welcome. :)

My other edited characters & A.I. patch updates will be released soon along with both of DivineWolf's Sagat & Psylocke A.I. Patch + few edits.
Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 08:09:25 pm by ShinSmoke
Re: Orochi Shin Akuma And Another God Akuma A.I. + Few Edits Patch
#2  August 02, 2014, 12:49:36 am
    • France
    • saga.3@hotmail.fr
Good to see you back dude !!! =). I'm waiting for DW's Sagat :)
#3  August 03, 2014, 01:57:49 am
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
link to these characters?
#4  August 03, 2014, 07:38:08 am
  • Try your Best to do the Best
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Good ai. Can fix victorys chars ai.

The Most Powerful Being!
#5  August 07, 2014, 06:32:50 am
    • USA
#6  August 23, 2014, 12:44:20 am
  • Be romantic, my friend.
    • Germany
Some quick feedback...

Orochi Shin Akuma
 - Read me with all moves would be nice
 - super jump has no sounds
 - his low "Tenma Shurettou" counter (D, D, 2 Kicks) is only working with a+b, cause you renamed the a+c & b+c versions in the cmd file to name="2dk", but they command name is "2d2k"
#7  August 23, 2014, 12:59:58 am
    • USA
Some quick feedback...

Orochi Shin Akuma
 - Read me with all moves would be nice
 - super jump has no sounds
 - his low "Tenma Shurettou" counter (D, D, 2 Kicks) is only working with a+b, cause you renamed the a+c & b+c versions in the cmd file to name="2dk", but they command name is "2d2k"

Umm I never renamed his low tenma shurettou move input to 2dk....it was already like that when I gotten him years ago he was very buggy but I'll fix those issues when I get the chance to ok.
#8  August 23, 2014, 01:19:04 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Quick question is this a copy of plaza Another God Akuma. If so, doesn't he have the Orochi stance?
#9  August 23, 2014, 01:39:02 am
  • Semi-Retired
  • Nu-Metal is a good genre
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - king.of.ahipara
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/

Screenpacks | Lifebars | Stages | Logos | Pallettes
#10  August 23, 2014, 02:08:24 am
    • USA
Quick question is this a copy of plaza Another God Akuma. If so, doesn't he have the Orochi stance?
Is Orochi stance the wobbly legs? Here's a screeny with both chars:

Oh about that yeah he did have Orochi's stance but I've changed it however it's still in his sprites file. I've changed it cause his yellow shield aura that he had hurted my eyes as well that's why that yellow shield aura ain't there either.
#11  August 23, 2014, 02:11:00 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I see, would have been dope, if was done right.lol
#12  August 23, 2014, 02:16:07 am
    • USA
Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 02:30:17 am by ShinSmoke
#13  September 06, 2014, 02:27:19 am
    • USA
Hey everybody here's a video of the latest update to my PotS Shin Gouki edit. I added a new super for him. :)

http://youtu.be/TOLzyf44RbI
#14  September 07, 2014, 10:19:01 pm
    • USA
#15  September 19, 2014, 10:32:53 pm
    • USA
Hey folks just wanted to give ya a heads up on the latest update for PotS Ryu, PotS Sakura, PotS Nash, & PotS Shin Gouki that I've done lately.

1. Added a red parry mechanism. Ok this is how it works, when you're guarding an attack if you're in either in stateno=150, stateno=152, or stateno=154 you'll be able to parry if done right you'll flash red.

2. Removed the white screen flash while counters are hit.....PotS Nash didn't have this cause PotS removed it completely.

3. PotS Ryu special intro against Jmorphman's Ryo edit now works.

4. Added a special intro against Victorys Cyborg if you use either PotS Ryu or PotS Sakura. Victorys Cyborg does his normal intros.

Well that's it for now.
#16  September 27, 2014, 08:05:08 pm
    • USA
Hey everybody patches of these two have been updated please redownload. :)

9/27/14 update for Another God Akuma:

1. Tenma Shurettou input command fixed.

2. Shikyo No Tenshi super move has been added back & fixed. (No more of his opponent flying off the screen due to invalid statenos. Also no more helper bugs with it either...when a helper was hit by the pillars it made clones out of the opponent but only a selected few suffered this. The helper bug was worst against Another God Akuma himself when two Another God Akumas use the Shikyo No Tenshi super move at the same time & the pillars reflected each other it made a lot of Another God Akuma clones all over the screen which had me face palming like WTF!?)

3. Shikyo No Tenshi now does chip damage when it guarded.

5. Added red parry so now you can do a red parry while in middle of guarding attacks.

6. Added two new super moves Fade To Nothingness (Orochi Shin Akuma's version without the lightning effects & without the pillar under him.) & the Aerial Shun Goku Satsu.

7. Changed the speed of both of his Shun Goku Satsus when charging at his opponent with it.

8. Added counter message fx on screen just like today's PotS & Infinite inspired characters.

9. Added a turns intro just like Capcom vs SNK2's version.

9/27/14 update for Orochi Shin Akuma:

1. Super jump missing sound is fixed.

2. Tenma Shurettou input command fixed.

3. Added red parry so now you can do a red parry while in middle of guarding attacks.

5. Added a turns intro just like Capcom vs SNK2's version.