YesNoOk

[NEW GAME] Death Danger (Read 1198 times)

Started by Vovan99, November 20, 2019, 06:40:30 pm
Share this topic:
[NEW GAME] Death Danger
#1  November 20, 2019, 06:40:30 pm

Today I would like to share with you my new project, name is... DEATH DANGER

VIDEO:

This is just a prewue, the very first characters are shown, in the future I will create new unique characters and bosses.
Well, until the next meetings)))

P.S.

(if anyone has any ideas please write me all suggestions)
Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 07:09:32 pm by Vovan99
Re: [NEW GAME] Death Danger
#2  November 24, 2019, 07:23:30 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
ummm....what just happen here.... where the download link for this game >.< no google drive or no mediafire or any kind of link is been provided....
also dont show if this game is compilation or real full game.  the video you provided did not helping us or convinces us and its not even showing  no lifebars, no select screen, no versus screen, no victory screen and no kind of pieces of the game content in action at all, just a weird preview video of a cutscene game :(

maybe this game should be moved on the project section. as a wip project :O
#3  November 24, 2019, 07:32:03 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Actually, while there is no download link, from what I see in the vid, this is just Serio's Castlevania Fighter but OP just swapped the playable characters with some random JUS characters while having no mention of original creators.
Maybe you can download it in the blacklisted site the guy put in the vid? Idk as I don't want to give the said site ad money.
Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 07:35:52 am by Mr. Giang
#4  November 24, 2019, 07:37:56 am
    • deathscythemugen.neocities.org
#5  November 24, 2019, 10:17:16 pm
ummm....what just happen here.... where the download link for this game >.< no google drive or no mediafire or any kind of link is been provided....
also dont show if this game is compilation or real full game.  the video you provided did not helping us or convinces us and its not even showing  no lifebars, no select screen, no versus screen, no victory screen and no kind of pieces of the game content in action at all, just a weird preview video of a cutscene game :(

maybe this game should be moved on the project section. as a wip project :O

This is just a preview, I posted this video to find out people's opinions because I want to know if it's worth playing in this genre?
Later, I'll post an alpha version of the game that will already feature new original characters and bosses)

I apologize if I had lunch(((
#6  November 24, 2019, 10:21:48 pm
Actually, while there is no download link, from what I see in the vid, this is just Serio's Castlevania Fighter but OP just swapped the playable characters with some random JUS characters while having no mention of original creators.
Maybe you can download it in the blacklisted site the guy put in the vid? Idk as I don't want to give the said site ad money.

Link? The hyperlink under the video leads to the same forum as this one)))
No money is needed there)
And the mention of other authors will already be entered in Alpha)
I remember the other authors and I wasn't going to hide them because I respect them!
#7  November 24, 2019, 10:23:24 pm
#8  November 24, 2019, 10:25:18 pm
    • deathscythemugen.neocities.org
If you don't provide any download link and say it's just a preview, then this post belongs in the Projects section, not Releases.

Link? The hyperlink under the video leads to the same forum as this one)))
No money is needed there)
And the mention of other authors will already be entered in Alpha)
I remember the other authors and I wasn't going to hide them because I respect them!

Oh, if that's the case, you should post the link direct here instead of having to click the video to get it, also the website is blacklisted here, you should upload it on mediafire, mega, onedrive, or the likes.

Also avoid triple post like this, edit your post instead.
Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 10:32:24 pm by DeathScythe