YesNoOk

Ultimate Megaman Zero By Bluecross (MUGEN ZX team) (Read 39432 times)

Started by goku262002, August 03, 2008, 07:23:37 am
Share this topic:
Ultimate Megaman Zero By Bluecross (MUGEN ZX team)
#1  August 03, 2008, 07:23:37 am
  • 10 Years! Still going strong.
    • USA
    • http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php
I'm posting on behalf of bluecross about his new w.i.p "Ultimate Megaman Zero"

Site info:

Bluecross said:
Whats the meaning of this project?

Create the ultimate zero with all his weapons from all the game series. That includes:

- Sabre (obviously)

- Buster

- Chain Rod

- Recoild Rod

- Shield

- Z - Knuckle

Also includes the set of different Charge Shots by using elements like the ones in the screenshots.

Elements will be: Thunder, ice, fire.

The system to chose the weapons and element will be based in the system from megaman zx but in real time. That means that you chose your weapons but the opponent is allow to move so, be quick to chose the right weapon!

So far Sabre, Buster with all his element attacks and the recoild rod are functional.

People who are helping me out are goku262002, an old friend from mugen-infantry also member of the ZX community; renzo, a friend from the msn for his ideas.

More updates later so expect it!

He's also got some secret weapons and modes in development as well. His goal is to surpass any MMZ made 'til this point and keep him as accurate as possible to the MMZ games.

Screens:

EDIT 10/11: New Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7pnH8n_zt0
Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMZ Soundpack Project (Canceled)
Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 06:46:00 am by goku262002
Re: Ultimate Megaman Zero By Bluecross (MUGEN ZX team)
#2  August 03, 2008, 07:50:48 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
an acurrate and functional chain rod will be a pain in the ass to code correctly  :P
#3  August 03, 2008, 07:58:45 am
  • I hang out tough. I'm a real boss.
    • USA
    • justnopoint.com/lithues/

Character of the Month
Shades of Colors That Are the Complete Opposite of What They Actually Are
Get Shit Right
Nintendo 3DS Friend-Code: 3067-5620-2917

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4  August 03, 2008, 08:12:14 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
Chain Rod....chain rod....now are we talking about Strike Chain from MMX2 Wire Sponge maverick? Or am I thinking of a wrong maverick or am I totaly off on this one?

I gota say this is really interesting and great idea. I am total Mega Man junkie. Unfortuantely I've only mastered X1-X5...gota kinda bull after a while...Although come to think of it I do have MMX8 on bootleg...those have awesome effects that would be cool to rip.

Sorry for going off topic for a second there bro didn't mean to. Now this changing system will me like L + R and you can change weapons right in the game....yeah thats hot man good stuff. I even have the control for it!
#5  August 03, 2008, 12:41:31 pm
  • I'm a fuffy.
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
http://www.trinitymugen.net
If you wish to stay in contact with me, you will HAVE to do so through http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc280eXODs8. TM, MSN, Skype, whatever.
"reddit is the worst thing to happen to humor thanks obama" - George Clinton
Capcom expert, feel free to ask me for MUGEN help.

You will have to contact me through the above methods. I have left Guild until the staff can promise to let me breathe.
#6  August 03, 2008, 05:55:53 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
an acurrate and functional chain rod will be a pain in the ass to code correctly  :P

What exactly does a chain rod do that makes it difficult to code?

If all the moves the Chainrod could do is to be implimented, one would have to code the attack, the grab, the health drain(?), the pull, the charge attack, and hardest of all, the wall grappling. If Zero hits a wall or ceiling with the end of the Chain Rod, He will fall and then hang. I can't remember if other attacks can be done while hanging as well.

But I'm more curious at how the Z-knuckle will be coded in. On its own it's not too useful as an attack, but it's meant to grab certain weapons out of certain enemies in MMZ4.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#7  August 03, 2008, 07:37:55 pm
    • USA
The chain rod and Z-knuckle are diffulcult ones to come up with idea on how to use but he does plan to implement them. right now hes focusing on the recoil rod and its functions. I heard he may implement the Z-knuckle like a throw but its just theory atm.

Chain Rod....chain rod....now are we talking about Strike Chain from MMX2 Wire Sponge maverick? Or am I thinking of a wrong maverick or am I totaly off on this one?

I gota say this is really interesting and great idea. I am total Mega Man junkie. Unfortuantely I've only mastered X1-X5...gota kinda bull after a while...Although come to think of it I do have MMX8 on bootleg...those have awesome effects that would be cool to rip.

Sorry for going off topic for a second there bro didn't mean to. Now this changing system will me like L + R and you can change weapons right in the game....yeah thats hot man good stuff. I even have the control for it!

Whoa youre waaay off megaman zero is a different series that takes place after the X series you should play its a great series esp if your used to the X style tatics.

Unlike the biometal system (which pauses when in battle) this will be in realtime so your opponent will be moving while your choosing.

thanks for your support guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#8  August 03, 2008, 09:31:20 pm
Is it possible to summon an enemy for Zero to grab and get a weapon from? It'll be pointless to include every enemy, but it could be a way to implement the Z-knuckle's abilities.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#9  August 03, 2008, 10:34:36 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
AH ok gotcha goku. My bad hehe. I am although a total MMX fan so yeah I can definately seeing me enjoying this project once its good to go.

I will take a look MMZ
#10  August 03, 2008, 10:36:20 pm
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
I wouldn't consider that a infinite since you have to make your opponent bounce of the wall and if you do it on the wrong side of the stage the stage interaction would activate.
#11  August 03, 2008, 10:46:52 pm
  • I hang out tough. I'm a real boss.
    • USA
    • justnopoint.com/lithues/
Is it possible to summon an enemy for Zero to grab and get a weapon from? It'll be pointless to include every enemy, but it could be a way to implement the Z-knuckle's abilities.

Thats extremely possible all you need is that little beam of light that they travel with you know when they come from the sky and the appear from a laser beam.
you'd have to imitate it, and it's extremely easy to code, all you need is the right animations. I'd love to see that. ina megaman character but the ideas he has here are far enough and i support this 100%. :sugoi:

Cheers,Rajaboy

Alejandro use Imageshack :P

Character of the Month
Shades of Colors That Are the Complete Opposite of What They Actually Are
Get Shit Right
Nintendo 3DS Friend-Code: 3067-5620-2917

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#12  August 04, 2008, 12:30:53 am
    • USA
He loves the Z-knuckle idea. currently working on a concept!

Also, if you like to contribute, hes in need of zero sounds! if you know somebody who has them or you want to help feel free to post.

New screens:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#13  August 04, 2008, 01:38:47 am
Also, what elemental buster shots will be used? If I remember correctly, he had different elemental buster shots throughout the games.

Cenobite 53 said:
#14  August 04, 2008, 02:29:23 am
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Let me answer you that. Mainly he has the megaman zero 2 elemental shots but it can do a more evolve version of those shots while in a mode im planning to put. The shots then will become megaman zero 4 elemental shots ex skills. Megaman zero 3 and 1 will be not implemented due to the fact they do the same. Only zero 2 and 4 change drastically in the animation so thats what i'm planning to do.

Thanks for your comments.
#15  August 04, 2008, 02:41:52 am
Not too sure about cutting MMZ3 out, at least for the 2 way Electric buster shot.

I can't say much else because it's been years since I've played MMZ.

Cenobite 53 said:
#16  August 04, 2008, 02:52:12 am
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Oh i havent noticed that one. I play it right now and saw it. I could put it only if the thunder pallete its chosen. Then while on drive mode it can use the one from mmz4, as well for the other attacks. choosing a normal palette will only use the shots from mmz2.
#17  August 05, 2008, 12:16:13 am
    • USA
I figured out a way to record zero sounds. This zero will be the first one to use actual sounds from the game!

For people who don't know, megaman zero sounds are the hardest known MM sounds to get. the reason is because the sound channel that produces the music output is also the sound output making it impossible to record from an emulator....until last night at 1am when i found a way (thanks to "N.")

These sounds will be exclusive to Zero for now. but i do plan to release them to the world so that way MMZ sounds will never be a rarity ever again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#18  August 07, 2008, 01:38:13 am
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Sorry for the late update but now its here.

- Recoil Rod Its finished with all his air and ground as well charge attacks.

I forgot to mention it has this cool attack call 1000 Slash. A feature from the Recoild Rod.

- Working Weapon: Chain Rod

Chain Rod has this features:

When close, if successfully hit the opponent, it can pull it in just like in the game.

Has a throw with this weapon. In the screenshots you'll see Zero pulling Model Zx and finishing with an uppercut slash.

- In the mean time: Boomerang Shield.

More updates later. Thanks for the support!
#19  August 07, 2008, 01:39:30 am
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
wow looks real nice, alittle thing tho, you might want to fix his icon but everything else looks nice.

I wouldn't consider that a infinite since you have to make your opponent bounce of the wall and if you do it on the wrong side of the stage the stage interaction would activate.
#20  August 07, 2008, 01:46:37 am
  • Just a thinker...
    • mugenzxplus.187inc.net
Yeah, I've been warn about that :P but its temporary i'll fix it later.

I forgot to mention too that the menu system has been change a little:

- The elements chips will no longer be in the menu selection unless you highlight the Buster icon which a mini icons of the chips will appear. Press up or down to switch between: Normal Charge, Thunder, Fire and Ice.

Another feature its that the element you chose will remain with the other weapons(regardless of which weapon you chose) until you change your chip with a different one.