YesNoOk

Deviant Art is full of sh*t! (Read 4291 times)

Started by †KillerMondless†, March 18, 2009, 02:41:59 am
Share this topic:
Deviant Art is full of sh*t!
#1  March 18, 2009, 02:41:59 am
  • Nothing Can Touch Me...but Patrone...and your mom
They took down almost every sprite edit I had because of some B.S about copyright infringment?! That would mean that all other spriters on that sites stuff would have to be taken down wouldn't it?! I only have 3 left!?!?!?!? F***!!!! :bigcry: >:(!!!
Somewhere out in the world.....Method Man is getting a pedicure....And the Asian lady is asking him..."Do you want Unicorns or Musical Notes"....

Re: Deviant Art is full of sh*t!
#2  March 18, 2009, 02:44:42 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
 :'(
#3  March 18, 2009, 03:09:20 am
And now people are talking shit in a thread in the complaints section saying sprite editing doesn't even count and its worthless shit....oh the joy....
Somewhere out in the world.....Method Man is getting a pedicure....And the Asian lady is asking him..."Do you want Unicorns or Musical Notes"....

#4  March 18, 2009, 03:10:41 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
 >:D
#5  March 18, 2009, 03:24:44 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
And now Godzilla's son is just sitting back and laughing his ass off.

Jesus Christ, 'Zilla, have you no shame?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#6  March 18, 2009, 04:13:55 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Those bastards.
#7  March 18, 2009, 04:26:47 am
  • DAT SAX
wave_angry_fist_at_the_gods.gif

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#8  March 18, 2009, 05:03:54 am
  • So Zetta slow!
Honestly, this baffles even me. I've made some rather crappy sprite comics way the hell back in 2006 and posted them on DA, yet they haven't done a thing. O_o So much for their no-tolerance policy...  :S
#9  March 18, 2009, 05:30:13 am
I don't know what the hell is going but no one will answer me over there! Fuck what the policy said, I'm not even the only spriter on that site but my stuf got taken down?!

#10  March 18, 2009, 05:54:15 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
Killer King punched fist into air with angry. He was angry.
#11  March 18, 2009, 05:57:33 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Just stop posting sprites, their mods are so incompetent that they can't tell an edit from a sprite made form scratch unless you make a sprite that resembles something made in flash.

OZ

#12  March 18, 2009, 06:18:08 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
I've been done with those people for quite a while. >:3
ಠ_ಠ
#13  March 18, 2009, 06:20:19 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Everyone's so touchy about harmless copyright infringement these days. :S It's like all the people kicked from Mugen a couple of years ago ended up managing YouTube and such.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#14  March 18, 2009, 12:24:07 pm
show them kfm's email
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#15  March 18, 2009, 07:15:57 pm
  • Beware my Light !
KFM = Kicking the Fucking Management !  ::)
#16  March 18, 2009, 07:43:00 pm
  • +1 to whoever added Godzilla to the main index.
Just stop posting sprites, their mods are so incompetent that they can't tell an edit from a sprite made form scratch unless you make a sprite that resembles something made in flash.

In all honesty, I have trouble telling the sprite you had on deviantArt from an actual (in-game Capcom) sprite.

But then again, I'm not in a position where that matters, paid or otherwise.
i think we should call it an "engine" so we don't look like total idiots because otherwise we'd be arguing about a "game" and that would be somehow "dumber" than arguing about an "engine" on the "internet" for countless hours

Iced said:
I for one, do not enjoy round corners!  :bigcry:
But they hurt much less when we accidentally hit them!  :S
#17  March 18, 2009, 07:58:07 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
thanks.
That's why I decided to keep it pics only. since most of the times my sprites are supossed to look like sprites made by capcom, the only way to tell whether or not they are edited is to look at a sprite database, I guess, that or being a sprite database yourself.
#18  March 18, 2009, 09:26:28 pm
K but I didn't have any Capcom based sprites at all. I have SNK KOF stuff and I don't even get why they take almost everything down except for 3? Now maybe a couple of those pics I dide with Mature and Angel with Mugen stages I might be able to get but everything else is gone. On top of that I don't know how the bloody hell to get my stuff back up there?! I do have everything thing I posted up on that site in different places (school and two different flash drives) but this would be a bitch to have to go through reposting everything I did back up! The only things they really didn't take down were pics of me.

#19  March 18, 2009, 09:38:56 pm
  • I got a PM.
Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about but wouldn't those pics be stored in your computers temp/cache, considering you visited the site and the browser saw your photos?

I hope I didn't just say something stupid  ;P
Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 09:42:37 pm by shamrock
#20  March 18, 2009, 09:47:50 pm
Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about but wouldn't those pics be stored in your computers temp/cache, considering you visited the site and the browser saw your photos?

I hope I didn't just say something stupid  ;P

Honestly it wouldn't really matter because I've just about got everything I did stored in different places and since just about everyone was done in the GIMP I can pull them from out of there and redo them over.