YesNoOk

What do you feel towards gay marriage? (Read 31632 times)

Started by unbeknowNst, December 15, 2009, 12:39:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: What do you feel towards gay marriage?
#21  December 15, 2009, 07:05:07 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Mariage gives a number of social advantages because it's a proof that the people involved share their life in a lasting manner (yeah right), and I don't see why those advantages couldn't be granted to other sorts of couples who want to share their life.
+1

So far, every single study I've checked shows that kids brought up by gay couples are exactly as healthy/screwed up as kids brought up by straight couples - they are not more prone to being gay themselves, or develop any mental health issues.
Thus, I am totally pro-marriage, pro-adoption, pro-choice. Whoops, that last one offtopic. ;P
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#22  December 15, 2009, 10:52:17 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#23  December 15, 2009, 11:14:14 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Man i'm 100% against Gay marriage!

The thought of two guys sticking there dick in one another is really just fuckin sick! >:(
#24  December 15, 2009, 11:23:26 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Because, you know, if they cant marry they wont have sex, like it happens with everyone else
OHHH I get it, you wanted them to stick it in you instead.  :o
#25  December 15, 2009, 11:23:53 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I remember that growing up I went through all sorts of opinion on this subject. ;P First I was an ass and thought that by definition marriage should be between people of different sex, then I got over that but thought kids shouldn't be brought into such marriages because they could turn out screwed up, and then finally realized that being adopted like that might actually be the best thing that could happen to the kids, so I've been 100% ok with it for a long time now.

Well, maybe not 100% ok, it's uncool when they use a sperm doner or surrogate mother instead of adopting.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#26  December 15, 2009, 12:11:03 pm
it's ok for me whatever makes one happy
#27  December 15, 2009, 12:22:11 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
what makes me happy is to hunt down people on the street and bury them alive with a small air tank.

Then I issue a series of riddles to the authorities to see if they can manage to find them, and while they are busy, I steal the main museum exhibition of rare diamonds and precious jewels.
#28  December 15, 2009, 12:23:40 pm
aslong as you are happy do it! (´・ω・`)
#29  December 15, 2009, 12:26:07 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Hey now, do you wanna go somewhere dark and private where I can .. huh... NOT bury you alive?
#30  December 15, 2009, 12:26:48 pm
Marriage, yes. Having children, definately not.

The people's Republic of Australia
#31  December 15, 2009, 12:28:53 pm
sure but we have to ride the train first
#32  December 15, 2009, 12:57:25 pm
  • bd poster :D
    • Italy
    • http://emanuelepepi.tk
see how talking about sexual deviations leads to anti-social thoughts?  :(

NO to gay marriage
YES to dogs marriage
#33  December 15, 2009, 01:21:56 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
I don't have a problem against it. I don't see why people have against it and I honestly think that people that are against it are retarded (and that StormEX is against it just proves my point).
My shitty mugen stuff:
#34  December 15, 2009, 02:19:28 pm
You cant say retarded. different people have different opinions. imo a man is made to love a woman but the world today doesnt seem to follow the norm on a lot of things so these kind of issues pop up.
#35  December 15, 2009, 02:36:20 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
When adopting children, should the preference (probably not the correct word, I'll edit it later) go to heterosexual couples?

what makes me happy is to hunt down people on the street and bury them alive with a small air tank.

Then I issue a series of riddles to the authorities to see if they can manage to find them, and while they are busy, I steal the main museum exhibition of rare diamonds and precious jewels.
But E. Nigma is a good guy nowadays.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller

Mog

#36  December 15, 2009, 02:41:04 pm

Pick up something in green and gold....Pagan Solstice Holiday observed by Christians is next week.

:bow:
#37  December 15, 2009, 04:05:19 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

OZ

#38  December 15, 2009, 04:13:37 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
That kinda talk'll getcha shot down here boy.
ಠ_ಠ
#39  December 15, 2009, 05:42:57 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Because, you know, if they cant marry they wont have sex, like it happens with everyone else
OHHH I get it, you wanted them to stick it in you instead.  :o

Don't make it sound like i'm wrong for saying gay marriage wrong! I just don't beleave in that sick in the head shit i'm sorry!

It man and woman, not man and man, or woman and woman. People are just fuckin sick now in days. Back in the day people had more sense!
#40  December 15, 2009, 05:45:37 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Back in the days people were still gay.
being afraid of them is the first signal of denial!