YesNoOk

What do you feel towards gay marriage? (Read 31651 times)

Started by unbeknowNst, December 15, 2009, 12:39:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: What do you feel towards gay marriage?
#101  December 15, 2009, 09:59:53 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
DonuTs: Sure, as long as you accept that your thoughts and opinions are filled with an unnatural hatred and disgust to other human beings who didn't ask to be who they are and aren't doing any harm to you. Unless you wanna believe that humans naturally hate eachother. But if you wanna go that far, WHAT IS A MAN?

Also, DonuTs, you realize your username has NUTS in it? Hehehe, do nuts.
Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 10:05:16 pm by Fab Cad

OZ

#102  December 15, 2009, 10:04:24 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Grrr...
Mean ol' gay community, always keeping us straight people down.

To Cad:
Figured as much.
I doubt that anyone* believes that trying to fit in with gays would make you suddenly become gay yourself.

Just checking to see if the physicalities were anything more than an expected norm.

Once again, playing devil's advocate, does anyone find 'excessive' flamboyance obnoxious?  
ಠ_ಠ
#103  December 15, 2009, 10:07:17 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
I doubt that anyone* believes that trying to fit in with gays would make you suddenly become gay yourself.
You'd be surprised. I believe there are people in this very thread who'd believe that there are people out there that see gay people behaving that way, and decide to become gay just because they wanna be like that. And if not, there are definitely people in the US who do.

OZ

#104  December 15, 2009, 10:08:48 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Hence the asterisk.  ;)
ಠ_ಠ
#105  December 15, 2009, 10:11:38 pm
  • Professional Loser
And let's also take into account that the stereotype we hold of gay males is not the same everywhere. Take Japan, for example. A massive bodybuilder is the stereotypical gay male there.
I will not give you whatever time you wasted reading this back.
#106  December 15, 2009, 10:12:05 pm
but i would like to hear why do you guys think that two people that love eachother shouldn't marry ... you only said 'i don't like it' so far
Im not against the marriage im just against the idea of homosexuality
They are already making love behind doors so the fact that they decide to marry doesnt matter.

being against the idea of 2 people in love being able to marry doesnt mean they have to be homosexual. My best friend and my sister may decide to marry and i could be against that.

In my Logical world it is just wrong

DonuTs: Sure, as long as you accept that your thoughts and opinions are filled with an unnatural hatred and disgust to other human beings who didn't ask to be who they are and aren't doing any harm to you. Unless you wanna believe that humans naturally hate eachother. But if you wanna go that far, WHAT IS A MAN?

Also, DonuTs, you realize your username has NUTS in it? Hehehe, do nuts.

your forcing me to contradict myself now. i was earlier stating that gay people are gay for a reason but then lasombra wanted to strike that down and say it cant be proven so under his logic im gonna say that we dont know if they chose to be gay or not. And yes i hate what they have become but i do not hate the person. I do in some way believe that hatred is part of human nature we all hate someone for some reason it might be their possesions or their personality, who knows.
#107  December 15, 2009, 10:12:18 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
does anyone find 'excessive' flamboyance obnoxious?  
pretty much every person that i know . . . but i don't see it as 'with gayness comes fashion style and a weird accent', i see it' more like a tool so they can identify others like them among the crowd
#108  December 15, 2009, 10:14:08 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
#109  December 15, 2009, 10:23:25 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I have a gay roommate. He's unbelievably gay, but he's pretty fucking funny and cool too, so hell yeah homos! Just thought I'd put that out there
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

OZ

#110  December 15, 2009, 10:24:24 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
*Before reading this thread

[Because Devil's advocate is fun]
To those of you who are against homosexuality; would you desire some legal sanctioning against homosexuality?
(not against marraige, but rather homosexual relationships in general)
Do you think it would somehow better society?
ಠ_ಠ
#111  December 15, 2009, 10:28:56 pm
I see my gay parade line is going far  :-*

I cant say for sure if it would, not to say i really care about society anyhow
#112  December 15, 2009, 10:32:34 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
We all believe something for a reason dont we? upbringing, culture, education, whatever it may be
I believe that a man shouldnt make love with another man because i was brought up that way. It makes sense to me.
I could turn around and say that you people believing it is okay are the tools for the gay community.

At the end of the day its just another opinion. there will always be a for and against

Ahem...

[rage]

WHAT THE FUCK DO THE GAYS LIVES HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING??!?! IT"S NOT LIKE THEY HAVE SEX RIGHT FUCKING IN FRONT OF YOU. YOU ACT LIKE GAYS WILL GO FUCKING KILL YOU OR SOMETHING. THEIR LIVES ARE THEIR LIVES. GAYS ARE AS MUCH HUMANS AS STRAIGHT PEOPLE DO!! HOMOSEXUALITY HAS EXISTED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME. GO READ A FUCKING HISTORY BOOK!

[/rage]

I should just outright state now that I've been gay my whole life. So there.

I'm usually laid-back, sarcastic and happy-go-lucky (I hate anything depressing) but when it comes to people's utter ignorance against us, I just won't stand for it.

You see, I've known and still know countless gay people and they're one of the nicest people I have known in my life. Two of them are even one of my closest relatives. A person's sexual orientation has nothing to do with their overall personality. Paste that in your mind the before you even go out and go on with your life.

does anyone find 'excessive' flamboyance obnoxious?  
pretty much every person that i know . . . but i don't see it as 'with gayness comes fashion style and a weird accent', i see it' more like a tool so they can identify others like them among the crowd

Nope. You see there are many two types of gay. Their are the camp gays (the flamboyant ones) and the straight gay (gay people who are not flamboyant). The camp gays act flamboyant bec. they mostly want to act female bec. they want to be female. That's why they crossdress and even get implants or even completely transgenderize (is this a word? lol). You wouldn't know if straight gays are gay bec. we aren't camp. Then there's even more types of gays like the gym bunny types and the bear types.

Btw, Hard Gay is an insult to us. He's not even gay. It's just a publicity stunt.

I have a gay roommate. He's unbelievably gay, but he's pretty fucking funny and cool too, so hell yeah homos! Just thought I'd put that out there

So are we still friends after this? :(
#113  December 15, 2009, 10:40:26 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
At the end of the day its just another opinion. there will always be a for and against
From a moral standpoint, sure. We all agree on that one. I personally believe that laws that rule moral stuff should be defined democratically, as complex as that might turn out to be, while trying to develop a system that represents minorities properly as well.
From a scientific standpoint, your brain is full of crap and misconceptions. Read more (i.e. scientific papers, serious studies which show you how they sampled the subjects, etc. etc.) on the subject and get rid of your fear on 'gayness'. It's not 'catchy', like the flu. ;P

A person's sexual orientation has nothing to do with their overall personality
Erm... that is actually quite debated, too. I wouldn't rule that out so quickly until more conclusive studies are done. ^_^'
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#114  December 15, 2009, 10:46:35 pm
  • SNK is life
First hand, I've seen at least 3 mugen users, and they behave perfectly normal.
#115  December 15, 2009, 10:48:11 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Whoa Mgbenz is gay? Dude, he's fucking awesome! I wish i had more gay friends.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#116  December 15, 2009, 10:51:03 pm
    • Philippines
Oh, you bitch. X3
#117  December 15, 2009, 10:51:16 pm
Fear? i never said i was afraid nor is my hate driven from fear.

@mgbenz: i never said i hated the people either just the route they have chosen with their sexuality
#118  December 15, 2009, 10:56:55 pm
    • Philippines
But you never see us hating on yours. What gives?
#119  December 15, 2009, 10:58:29 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
dude ue gay? That's awesome o_O
#120  December 15, 2009, 11:04:45 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Not really.

A guy I know has freckles. Is he awesome? :P
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA